Dusit Thani Maldives Offers Luxurious Maldives Holidays as New Spa is Unveiled
Dusit Thani Maldives has opened its brand new Devarana Spa which will provide a tranquil retreat for tourists enjoying Maldives holidays at the luxury resort on Mudhdhoo Island. The signature spa features six luxurious treatment pods that sit elevated among the tropical palm trees, where guests can enjoy pampering Thai-influenced spa treatments.
After its recent launch, the Dusit Thani Maldives has opened its new spa to guests, a new soothing retreat that features six treatments pods and two spacious treatment rooms.
Tourists looking forward to taking Maldives holidays at the luxury resort on Mudhdhoo Island will be able to enjoy a choice of pampering and relaxing treatments at the new Devarana Spa which is inspired by an ancient Thai literary work called the Tribhumphraruang.
The six unique treatment pods are elevated above the resort and sit among the palm trees. It is here that guests can indulge in a wide range of services and treatments such as the two-and-a-half hour Heavenly Nantha Garden Experience which includes a bath, body scrub and massage using Thai, Ayurveda and Shiatsu techniques and a blend of fresh tropical plants from the island.
The Devarana Spa specialises in beauty practices that have been influenced by ancient Thai therapies and offer an indulgent experience for guests throughout their holidays in the Maldives.
Image by: worldtraveller, on Flickr
The recently opened Dusit Thani Maldives is situated in the country’s first UNESCO Biosphere Reserve amid verdant surroundings made up of tropical flora and fauna and tall coconut palm trees. The resort is encircled by white sandy beaches, a thriving reef and a sparkling turquoise lagoon and it is also home to the largest swimming pool in the Maldives.
During relaxing holidays in Maldives at the newly opened resort and spa, holidaymakers can relax in sumptuous villa accommodation where they can admire stunning views of the Indian Ocean, the sparkling lagoon or the pristine beach. The villas have modern amenities including complimentary wireless internet, 46-inch plasma screen TVs with Bose surround systems, in-villa wine coolers, Nespresso machines, outdoor rain showers and private pools.
Image by: IDEE_PER_VIAGGIARE, on Flickr
Dusit Thani Maldives offers the perfect experience for luxury spa holidays in the Maldives and after enjoying lavish treatments, guests can dine at the resort’s selection of gourmet restaurants or quench their thirst with a zingy cocktail or chilled glass of wine in the elegant bars.
Its upscale facilities and accommodation makes the resort one of the most luxurious Maldives hotels in the region and during their stay guests can take part in several fun activities such as scuba diving or snorkelling in the turquoise, crystal clear ocean waters; playing tennis on the resort’s floodlit courts; doing workout sessions with the personal trainer or yoga instructor; and swimming in the famous 750-square-metre swimming pool.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- exclusive rate reduction for our clients
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Benifit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters also featuring private sun decks
- The Main Restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western fare
- Easy acces to capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Take your pick from seven exquisite restaurants and six lively bars
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...