Caribbbean hotels and resorts looking to entice families during summer school break 2012
Gearing up for this busy summer season, Caribbean resorts and hotels are on the lookout for ways of attracting families during the school summer break months in 2012 and are launching special deals, offers and promotions in order to entice parents and children to go for a tropical getaway and take Caribbean holidays this summer.
That time of the year in which children are let out of school for nearly two months is fast approaching and most resorts and hotels in the Caribbean are gearing up to welcome hundreds of families who opt to treat their children to fun Caribbean holidays this time of year.
In order to draw families several Caribbean resorts are starting to launch new tactics, special deals and promotions especially designed to entice families. Here we present you with some of the special family offers for summer 2012 launched by some of the most prestigious hotel chains in the Caribbean.
Beaches Resorts in Jamaica and Turks and Caicos announced last April the addition of new and exciting activities to their exclusive Beaches Resorts Caribbean Adventure with their brand new Sesame Street programme.
As an official sponsor of Sesame Street, Beaches Resorts is currently the only Caribbean hotel chain to offer engaging educational activities for children enjoying holidays in the Caribbean with a colourful cast of furry friends that includes Elmo, Big Bird, the Cookie Monster and more.
Beaches Resorts also recently introduced Super Grover, a brand new character to the Sesame Street line-up. This spunky blue hero observes questions, investigates and inspires children to do the same. Super Grover will take children on an age-appropriate journey through the scientific process and unleash their powers of investigation, with plenty of breaks for silliness along the way.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
Super Grover and his friends will ensure children and their families can spend quality time together while having fun and learning during fantastic Caribbean holidays in Jamaica or Turks and Caicos.
Also new to the Beaches Resorts Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street activities is Abby and Elmo’s Surprise Tea Time party, where children team up with Elmo to dress up, wrap presents, make cards, and throw a surprise tea party for their friend Abby Cadabby.
Palace Resorts on the other hand, which has all-inclusive luxury hotels in Cancun and the Caribbean, recently announced its all-new "Family Connections Program,” a concept created to strengthen family bonds through one-of-a-kind holiday experiences.
Image by: fortune4260, on Flickr
As part of the Family Connections Programme, Palace Resorts is also enhancing their offerings for family holidaymakers with the addition of their new signature children's club, "Connection Zone.”
Perfectly designed for parents who don't want to compromise on a romantic getaway or a family holiday in Cancun devoted to the children, the "Family Connections Program,” will be available for booking until the end of May for travel starting from 1st June and will allow couples to divide their time between spending romantic evenings and private dinners in the company of each other while their kids are safely taken care of and thoroughly entertained at the Connection Zone club.
The new "Connection Zone” children's club at Palace Resorts (available for children aged between 4-12) will offer premium services and amenities to all families enjoying Cancun holidays, with special touches such as Nextel Direct walkie-talkie services and a specialised children's club menu for fussy little palates.
Image by: Somerset on Grace Bay, on Flickr
The upgraded amenities in the Connections Luxury Suite with Nanny Service level will ialso nclude priority access, private nanny services and a "Kiddie Concierge Line," offering younger guests a direct extension to the children's club where they can call to ask questions and make special requests.
On another hand, last March, The Somerset on Grace Bay in Turks and Caicos announced that its new “Caicos Kids Club” program for children ages 5 – 12 is complimentary this year. The Club is operated by certified teachers from a local school who are qualified to ensure a fun and educational experience for children enjoying time away with their parents during holidays in Turks and Caicos.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Blau Varadero - limited availability
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...