Moon Palace offers free tickets to Cirque Dreams to guests booking Cancun holidays at their resort this summer
Offering travellers with a too-good-to-resist offer this summer season, Palace Resorts in Cancun are now giving away complimentary tickets to the Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy show to guests staying at the Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort and booking their Cancun holidays between 29th June and 5th August 2012.
Palace Resorts, the brand behind much loved luxury all inclusive hotels and resorts in Cancun such as Beach Palace, Sun Palace and Moon Palace, has teamed up with Cirque Dreams to offer guests an amazing opportunity to enjoy the Broadway hit “Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy” with complimentary tickets for those staying at the Moon palace Golf & Spa Resort.
But those staying at all other nearby Palace Resorts in Cancun will also receive priority access to book tickets to the show with priority transportation to and from the Moon Palace resort (which will host the stage for the summer circus extravaganza) and an introductory ticket price starting from $25. And to ensure no one planning to book Cancun holidays at Palace Resorts this summer misses out, the hotel company is hosting a total of 9 weekly shows from 29th June until 5th August 2012.
Tickets to the highly acclaimed Broadway show will also be on sale to the general public, so that those enjoying holidays in Cancun this summer (during the specified dates above) but not staying at any Palace Resort will also be able to purchase Cirque Dreams tickets at introductory prices that range from $25 to $75.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
The Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy show will be on for two nightly shows on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays and one additional show on Sunday, giving everyone (no matter how short their Cancun holiday may be) a chance to see the amazing performance.
This fantastic initiative by Palace Resorts to provide their guests with the most complete all inclusive holiday experience imaginable, by treating their guests at Moon palace to “the grandest circus spectacle east of Vegas” as proclaimed by New York Magazine. So those thinking about booking holidays to Cancun this summer season won’t find a better excuse to do so this year with Palace Resorts’ amazing offer.
And if all this premium quality entertainment for adults and children wasn’t enough, the newly launched Connection Zone for children will offer the little ones with a vast array of activities, games and entertainment options to keep them smiling throughout their Cancun holidays at Palace Resorts.
Stimulating curious minds and the more physically active kids, the newly-enhanced children’s club at Palace Resorts has something for everyone with the comprehensive package of activities including: treasure hunts, tennis lessons, Spanish lessons, mini-golf, beach football, piñata-making classes, beach camping, cookie-making classes, pool games, kiddie disco, slumber parties, hand-crafting, game nights, movie nights, face painting and masquerade nights. Additionally, the Connection Zone club also offers a variety of board games and has a fully-equipped arcade room.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
The children’s camp at Palace Resorts also engages little guests with interactive games such as Hot Potato, Twister, Ping-Pong, Mini Olympics, and much more. Eco-friendly and educational activities for kids to take part in during fun holidays in Cancun include: tree planting, sea turtle release (in season), beach clean-up, “make your own marine monster” drawing and Prehistoric Car Races.
Throughout summer 2012 the new Connection Zone will also be offering Cirque Dreams-themed activities as part of their regular programme of activities to offer children with an amazing Cirque Dreams experience, exclusively at Moon Palace.
But children staying at any of the other Palace sister resorts in Cancun will also enjoy a fantastic assortment of fun activities and games, as the “Connection Zone” is available at all of Palace Resorts’ family-friendly hotels in Cancun, including Beach Palace, Playacar Palace and Cozumel Palace.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...