Moon Palace offers free tickets to Cirque Dreams to guests booking Cancun holidays at their resort this summer
Offering travellers with a too-good-to-resist offer this summer season, Palace Resorts in Cancun are now giving away complimentary tickets to the Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy show to guests staying at the Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort and booking their Cancun holidays between 29th June and 5th August 2012.
Palace Resorts, the brand behind much loved luxury all inclusive hotels and resorts in Cancun such as Beach Palace, Sun Palace and Moon Palace, has teamed up with Cirque Dreams to offer guests an amazing opportunity to enjoy the Broadway hit “Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy” with complimentary tickets for those staying at the Moon palace Golf & Spa Resort.
But those staying at all other nearby Palace Resorts in Cancun will also receive priority access to book tickets to the show with priority transportation to and from the Moon Palace resort (which will host the stage for the summer circus extravaganza) and an introductory ticket price starting from $25. And to ensure no one planning to book Cancun holidays at Palace Resorts this summer misses out, the hotel company is hosting a total of 9 weekly shows from 29th June until 5th August 2012.
Tickets to the highly acclaimed Broadway show will also be on sale to the general public, so that those enjoying holidays in Cancun this summer (during the specified dates above) but not staying at any Palace Resort will also be able to purchase Cirque Dreams tickets at introductory prices that range from $25 to $75.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
The Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy show will be on for two nightly shows on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays and one additional show on Sunday, giving everyone (no matter how short their Cancun holiday may be) a chance to see the amazing performance.
This fantastic initiative by Palace Resorts to provide their guests with the most complete all inclusive holiday experience imaginable, by treating their guests at Moon palace to “the grandest circus spectacle east of Vegas” as proclaimed by New York Magazine. So those thinking about booking holidays to Cancun this summer season won’t find a better excuse to do so this year with Palace Resorts’ amazing offer.
And if all this premium quality entertainment for adults and children wasn’t enough, the newly launched Connection Zone for children will offer the little ones with a vast array of activities, games and entertainment options to keep them smiling throughout their Cancun holidays at Palace Resorts.
Stimulating curious minds and the more physically active kids, the newly-enhanced children’s club at Palace Resorts has something for everyone with the comprehensive package of activities including: treasure hunts, tennis lessons, Spanish lessons, mini-golf, beach football, piñata-making classes, beach camping, cookie-making classes, pool games, kiddie disco, slumber parties, hand-crafting, game nights, movie nights, face painting and masquerade nights. Additionally, the Connection Zone club also offers a variety of board games and has a fully-equipped arcade room.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
The children’s camp at Palace Resorts also engages little guests with interactive games such as Hot Potato, Twister, Ping-Pong, Mini Olympics, and much more. Eco-friendly and educational activities for kids to take part in during fun holidays in Cancun include: tree planting, sea turtle release (in season), beach clean-up, “make your own marine monster” drawing and Prehistoric Car Races.
Throughout summer 2012 the new Connection Zone will also be offering Cirque Dreams-themed activities as part of their regular programme of activities to offer children with an amazing Cirque Dreams experience, exclusively at Moon Palace.
But children staying at any of the other Palace sister resorts in Cancun will also enjoy a fantastic assortment of fun activities and games, as the “Connection Zone” is available at all of Palace Resorts’ family-friendly hotels in Cancun, including Beach Palace, Playacar Palace and Cozumel Palace.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...