St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort Is Finally Open for indulging Abu Dhabi Holidays
The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort has opened its doors to tourists planning deluxe Abu Dhabi holidays. The luxury property offers 377 beautifully-appointed St. Regis-branded guest rooms and suites and The Collection retail and entertainment complex.
A new resort has been added to Abu Dhabi’s collection of luxury properties with the recent opening of the St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort.
Tourists will be able to book Abu Dhabi holidays at the newly built luxury resort which is situated on the prestigious Saadiyat Island and boasts 377 beautifully-appointed guest rooms and suites.
Each of the St. Regis-branded rooms has a private terrace that offers beautiful views of the Arabian Gulf, as well as modern amenities such as a flat screen TV, wireless internet, a well-stocked refreshment centre, iPod docking station, plus spacious bathrooms that feature a standalone bath tub, separate rainforest shower, and lavish Remède bath products.
During holidays in Abu Dhabi, guests can use the resort’s facilities which include a 3,500 square-metre athletic club with two tennis courts, two squash courts, modern exercise equipment and five swimming pools. The Sandcastle Club is perfect for young guests aged between one and twelve years and it includes an outdoor pool and a selection of fun indoor and outdoor activities.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
The 3,500-square-metre Iridium Spa offers a fantastic oasis to enjoy relaxing and rejuvenating treatments. The facility has three soothing spa suites that have been individually designed. Named Moroccan, Thai and Contemporary, the suites have private terraces and pools enabling guests to unwind and indulge while enjoying relaxing Abu Dhabi holidays at the resort.
Tourists can choose from seven exquisite restaurants and bars that offer indoor and outside dining settings. The Southeast Asia-inspired Sontaya restaurant has floating glass-walled pavilions, while the Turquoiz restaurant is situated on the beachfront and features a terrace with ocean views. The resort also has four meeting rooms, a modern business centre and the 3,000 square-metre Regal Ballroom which is perfect for special events and weddings.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
The resort was designed by Johannesburg-based Northpoint Architects, Woods-Bagot and features a blend of Mediterranean and Arabic influences. It is home to The Collection retail and entertainment complex that is made up of shops and restaurants.
St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort is the latest property to be added to the collection of upscale Abu Dhabi hotels on the natural island that spans 27-square-kilometres of land.
Image by: IDEE_PER_VIAGGIARE, on Flickr
Visitors taking holidays to Abu Dhabi on Saadiyat Island can take advantage of facilities including marinas that offer berths for up to 1,000 boats; two championship golf courses; civic and leisure facilities; and tourists attractions including the Guggenheim and the Louvre museums and the Zayed National Museum.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Exlusive Free Half Board upgrade (book by 11 November 2017)!!!
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The first Sofitel SO brand in the world is a luxury Eco resort, set in an oasis of nature in the south of Mauritius,...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...