St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort Is Finally Open for indulging Abu Dhabi Holidays
The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort has opened its doors to tourists planning deluxe Abu Dhabi holidays. The luxury property offers 377 beautifully-appointed St. Regis-branded guest rooms and suites and The Collection retail and entertainment complex.
A new resort has been added to Abu Dhabi’s collection of luxury properties with the recent opening of the St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort.
Tourists will be able to book Abu Dhabi holidays at the newly built luxury resort which is situated on the prestigious Saadiyat Island and boasts 377 beautifully-appointed guest rooms and suites.
Each of the St. Regis-branded rooms has a private terrace that offers beautiful views of the Arabian Gulf, as well as modern amenities such as a flat screen TV, wireless internet, a well-stocked refreshment centre, iPod docking station, plus spacious bathrooms that feature a standalone bath tub, separate rainforest shower, and lavish Remède bath products.
During holidays in Abu Dhabi, guests can use the resort’s facilities which include a 3,500 square-metre athletic club with two tennis courts, two squash courts, modern exercise equipment and five swimming pools. The Sandcastle Club is perfect for young guests aged between one and twelve years and it includes an outdoor pool and a selection of fun indoor and outdoor activities.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
The 3,500-square-metre Iridium Spa offers a fantastic oasis to enjoy relaxing and rejuvenating treatments. The facility has three soothing spa suites that have been individually designed. Named Moroccan, Thai and Contemporary, the suites have private terraces and pools enabling guests to unwind and indulge while enjoying relaxing Abu Dhabi holidays at the resort.
Tourists can choose from seven exquisite restaurants and bars that offer indoor and outside dining settings. The Southeast Asia-inspired Sontaya restaurant has floating glass-walled pavilions, while the Turquoiz restaurant is situated on the beachfront and features a terrace with ocean views. The resort also has four meeting rooms, a modern business centre and the 3,000 square-metre Regal Ballroom which is perfect for special events and weddings.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
The resort was designed by Johannesburg-based Northpoint Architects, Woods-Bagot and features a blend of Mediterranean and Arabic influences. It is home to The Collection retail and entertainment complex that is made up of shops and restaurants.
St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort is the latest property to be added to the collection of upscale Abu Dhabi hotels on the natural island that spans 27-square-kilometres of land.
Image by: IDEE_PER_VIAGGIARE, on Flickr
Visitors taking holidays to Abu Dhabi on Saadiyat Island can take advantage of facilities including marinas that offer berths for up to 1,000 boats; two championship golf courses; civic and leisure facilities; and tourists attractions including the Guggenheim and the Louvre museums and the Zayed National Museum.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Take in the stunning 37 acre gardens of a property ideally situated in the heart of Dubai
- Good location from which to exploire Dubai's attractions such as the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall or the souks of Deira
- Complimentary shuttle transfer to the Dubai Parks & Resorts themepark. Buy your tickets with us!
- 14 restaurants and bars to suit every type of dining occassion, 4 swimming pools as well as rooms with a marble bath and spa tub
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...