St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort Is Finally Open for indulging Abu Dhabi Holidays
The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort has opened its doors to tourists planning deluxe Abu Dhabi holidays. The luxury property offers 377 beautifully-appointed St. Regis-branded guest rooms and suites and The Collection retail and entertainment complex.
A new resort has been added to Abu Dhabi’s collection of luxury properties with the recent opening of the St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort.
Tourists will be able to book Abu Dhabi holidays at the newly built luxury resort which is situated on the prestigious Saadiyat Island and boasts 377 beautifully-appointed guest rooms and suites.
Each of the St. Regis-branded rooms has a private terrace that offers beautiful views of the Arabian Gulf, as well as modern amenities such as a flat screen TV, wireless internet, a well-stocked refreshment centre, iPod docking station, plus spacious bathrooms that feature a standalone bath tub, separate rainforest shower, and lavish Remède bath products.
During holidays in Abu Dhabi, guests can use the resort’s facilities which include a 3,500 square-metre athletic club with two tennis courts, two squash courts, modern exercise equipment and five swimming pools. The Sandcastle Club is perfect for young guests aged between one and twelve years and it includes an outdoor pool and a selection of fun indoor and outdoor activities.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
The 3,500-square-metre Iridium Spa offers a fantastic oasis to enjoy relaxing and rejuvenating treatments. The facility has three soothing spa suites that have been individually designed. Named Moroccan, Thai and Contemporary, the suites have private terraces and pools enabling guests to unwind and indulge while enjoying relaxing Abu Dhabi holidays at the resort.
Tourists can choose from seven exquisite restaurants and bars that offer indoor and outside dining settings. The Southeast Asia-inspired Sontaya restaurant has floating glass-walled pavilions, while the Turquoiz restaurant is situated on the beachfront and features a terrace with ocean views. The resort also has four meeting rooms, a modern business centre and the 3,000 square-metre Regal Ballroom which is perfect for special events and weddings.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
The resort was designed by Johannesburg-based Northpoint Architects, Woods-Bagot and features a blend of Mediterranean and Arabic influences. It is home to The Collection retail and entertainment complex that is made up of shops and restaurants.
St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort is the latest property to be added to the collection of upscale Abu Dhabi hotels on the natural island that spans 27-square-kilometres of land.
Image by: IDEE_PER_VIAGGIARE, on Flickr
Visitors taking holidays to Abu Dhabi on Saadiyat Island can take advantage of facilities including marinas that offer berths for up to 1,000 boats; two championship golf courses; civic and leisure facilities; and tourists attractions including the Guggenheim and the Louvre museums and the Zayed National Museum.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
The location on the world famous, Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches.
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- FREE Half Board upgrade
- Up to two kids stay and play FREE
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Ideal combination of the sand and sea of the tropical Mauritius and sights of trendy Dubai
- The central location provides fantastic connectivity to all of Dubai and is within walking distance to the famous Mall of the Emirates.
- Weekly activity programme includes: outdoor cinema, face painting, treasure hunt, cooking classes and much more
- All-inclusive 'Culinary Voyage' allows you to choose from 4 restaurants for lunch and 7 for dinner as well as 5 bars, including a night club and a sport bar
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...