Sandos Cancun Luxury Experience Resort to Open on 1st March 2012
The Spanish hotel group, Sandos Hotels & Resorts, has acquired its third Mexico resort and its first property in Cancun. The 214-room Sandos Cancun Luxury Experience Resort will be open to tourists taking Cancun holidays from 1st March, 2012.
Sandos Hotels & Resorts has recently announced the launch of its first ever Cancun property, the new Sandos Cancun Luxury Experience Resort, which was formally managed by Starwood Hotels & Resorts prior to Sandos taking over.
The 214-room luxury hotel will re-open its doors to guests on 1st March, 2012 and tourists taking Cancun holidays at the newly renovated resort will be able to enjoy all-inclusive offerings, new gourmet restaurants and culinary programmes.
Jacques De Paep, the director of sales and marketing for the Spanish-owned Sandos Hotels & Resorts, commented: "We are thrilled to open the Sandos Cancun Luxury Experience Resort, offering a boutique all-inclusive experience unlike anything currently available in Cancun.
"Our extremely high service standards, expansive culinary programme, and Sandos' commitment to spectacular resort locations is sure to delight couples looking for a luxurious getaway."
Image by: Derek_Flynn, on Flickr
Sandos can now add Cancun hotels to their portfolio which currently includes two resorts in the Riviera Maya, Mexico: Sandos Caracol Eco-Resort & Spa and Sandos Playacar Beach Resort & Spa.
During holidays to Cancun, guests staying in one of Sandos Cancun Luxury Experience Resort's 74 Premium Level suites will be able to enjoy access to private cabanas at the beach and swimming pool; a private concierge service, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
The lobby bar was renovated in December, 2011 and diners can choose from four restaurants at the resort that feature a wide selection of Asian, Caribbean and “Avant Garde” cuisine.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
The "Total Gourmet Experience" offers a fantastic all-inclusive programme that visitors can take advantage of throughout their Cancun holidays at the resort. The package includes all meals and beverages (including imported drinks), evening entertainment and a wide choice of exciting activities such as tennis, snorkelling, windsurfing, sailing, kayaking, plus access to the fitness centre and three swimming pools.
Other additional activities are available at an extra charge including lavish spa and beauty treatments, motorised water sports, scuba diving excursions and golf at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
The Sandos Cancun Luxury Experience Resort is situated upon a stunning white sand beach, just a short distance from Cancun International Airport and Cancun’s tourist attractions, bars, night clubs and shopping areas.
Travellers planning holidays in Cancun from March, 2012 will be able to stay at the luxury all-inclusive Cancun hotel from $383 per night (based on double occupancy).
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Get up to $3600 resort credits to spend on luxurious extras like spa treatments, golf, excursions and so much more!
- Relax and rejuvenate at the world-class spa with 75 treatment rooms
- Enjoy Up to $3600 resort credit to spend on spa, excursions, golf and more
- Dine at a wide choice of restaurants specialising in Italian, Asian and Mexican cuisine
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
No matter if you're returning or if this is your first time to Cancun, days full of entertainment and fine dining at the...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...