Sandos Cancun Luxury Experience Resort to Open on 1st March 2012
The Spanish hotel group, Sandos Hotels & Resorts, has acquired its third Mexico resort and its first property in Cancun. The 214-room Sandos Cancun Luxury Experience Resort will be open to tourists taking Cancun holidays from 1st March, 2012.
Sandos Hotels & Resorts has recently announced the launch of its first ever Cancun property, the new Sandos Cancun Luxury Experience Resort, which was formally managed by Starwood Hotels & Resorts prior to Sandos taking over.
The 214-room luxury hotel will re-open its doors to guests on 1st March, 2012 and tourists taking Cancun holidays at the newly renovated resort will be able to enjoy all-inclusive offerings, new gourmet restaurants and culinary programmes.
Jacques De Paep, the director of sales and marketing for the Spanish-owned Sandos Hotels & Resorts, commented: "We are thrilled to open the Sandos Cancun Luxury Experience Resort, offering a boutique all-inclusive experience unlike anything currently available in Cancun.
"Our extremely high service standards, expansive culinary programme, and Sandos' commitment to spectacular resort locations is sure to delight couples looking for a luxurious getaway."
Image by: Derek_Flynn, on Flickr
Sandos can now add Cancun hotels to their portfolio which currently includes two resorts in the Riviera Maya, Mexico: Sandos Caracol Eco-Resort & Spa and Sandos Playacar Beach Resort & Spa.
During holidays to Cancun, guests staying in one of Sandos Cancun Luxury Experience Resort's 74 Premium Level suites will be able to enjoy access to private cabanas at the beach and swimming pool; a private concierge service, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
The lobby bar was renovated in December, 2011 and diners can choose from four restaurants at the resort that feature a wide selection of Asian, Caribbean and “Avant Garde” cuisine.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
The "Total Gourmet Experience" offers a fantastic all-inclusive programme that visitors can take advantage of throughout their Cancun holidays at the resort. The package includes all meals and beverages (including imported drinks), evening entertainment and a wide choice of exciting activities such as tennis, snorkelling, windsurfing, sailing, kayaking, plus access to the fitness centre and three swimming pools.
Other additional activities are available at an extra charge including lavish spa and beauty treatments, motorised water sports, scuba diving excursions and golf at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
The Sandos Cancun Luxury Experience Resort is situated upon a stunning white sand beach, just a short distance from Cancun International Airport and Cancun’s tourist attractions, bars, night clubs and shopping areas.
Travellers planning holidays in Cancun from March, 2012 will be able to stay at the luxury all-inclusive Cancun hotel from $383 per night (based on double occupancy).
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Enjoy a fantastic Resort View to Garden View
- Fantastic all-inclusive package providing all meals, snacks, unlimited premium beverages, 24-hour room service and more
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Enjoy fantastic access to the newly opening Grand Section which includes ten new restaurants and 6 bars, a waterpark, a new spa with 64 treatment rooms, a theatre and a bowling alley, plus another Playroom Kids’ club and Wired Teens lounge
- Kids Stay, Play and Eat free
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...