Naiade Resorts becomes LUX Island Resorts after re-branding
With a renovated concept and a refreshed philosophy for their collection of Indian Ocean hotels in Mauritius and the Maldives, the hotel group formerly known as Naiade Resorts have recently announced the changing of their brand name to LUX* Island Resorts
With a "lighter and brighter" image, Naiade Resorts, the highly acclaimed group of luxurious yet affordable hotels and resorts in the Indian Ocean has recently changed name to accompany their renewed concept and updated philosophy on the kind of hospitality products they offer. Promising to offer a reinvented resort experience focused on helping guests "celebrate life" the company's showcasing its new authenticity motto to go with their new clean-cut identity, placing a strong emphasis on offering authentic experiences so that travellers get the most genuine touch of cultural authenticity during holidays in the Maldives or Mauritius.
Now fully re-branded under the name of LUX* Island Resorts, the hotelier offers an impeccable collection of 3 Mauritius hotels (the LUX* Le Morne, previously named Les Pavilions, the LUX* Belle-Mare, previously known as the Beau Rivage and the former Legends, now re-named as LUX* Grand Gaube) and 2 Maldives hotels; the former Diva Maldives now re-named LUX* Maldives and the former Grand Hotel du Lagon, now re-lauched as LUX* Reunion Island.
Image by: pea2wenty3, on Flickr
The LUX* group embarked on the re-branding process soon after learning that clients preferred informal and personalised service rather than extravagant pomp and flair without much substance. It took the group almost twelve months to work out its new identity and integrate it into their Mauritius and Maldives hotels and resorts. This reflective exercise sought to understand the needs and expectations of its clientele. With a new definition of luxury and paying homage to the destination with touches that reflect each destination's particular culture and history, maldives holidays and mauritius holidays at the newly re-branded LUX* Island Resorts will be a unique experience for holidaymakers looking to enjoy the best and most authentic of their choisen holiday destination.
LUX*'s newly revamped concept for their Maldives and Mauritius hotels is "for those who prefer to escape from clutter and complication, our simple inspiration is your time." According to their new philosophy as described on their newly launched website, the new "LUX* doesn't impress with endless choices, pretentious wines and fussy cuisine?"
In its place, they present "a simpler, more relaxed holiday experience" where they've "left behind the excess baggage and dreamed up a fresh new concept". According to their new philosophy they call their new motto 'Island Light' as "an authentic celebration of island living" with their brighter and lighter take on luxury. "All in all, it's a holiday with a sensory touch that's as unconventional as it is exhilarating. And by doing the ordinary, extraordinarily , LUX* wants you to delight in the simple pleasures of island life."
Image by: IDEE_PER_VIAGGIARE, on Flickr
After taking over the management of the former Naiade Resorts last year, new group CEO, Paul Jones, a true expert in the field with over 30 years of experience in the hotel industry, revealed that he immediately thought of creating something authentic, innovative and unique when he started his new managing role at LUX* Island Resorts. With this he expects to help travellers create unique and lasting memories after spending holidays in Mauritius or the Maldives at their collection of refreshed resorts.
On the other hand, Chairman of the group, Arnaud Lagesse, said he was satisfied with the creation of a revolutionary idea, and promised the group will continue striving towards innovation. To celebrate this new achievement and milestone for the hotelier, the LUX* group invited all its worldwide tour operators as well as international media to a unique show held last 3rd December 2011 at Lux* Le Morne hotel.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...