Naiade Resorts becomes LUX Island Resorts after re-branding
With a renovated concept and a refreshed philosophy for their collection of Indian Ocean hotels in Mauritius and the Maldives, the hotel group formerly known as Naiade Resorts have recently announced the changing of their brand name to LUX* Island Resorts
With a "lighter and brighter" image, Naiade Resorts, the highly acclaimed group of luxurious yet affordable hotels and resorts in the Indian Ocean has recently changed name to accompany their renewed concept and updated philosophy on the kind of hospitality products they offer. Promising to offer a reinvented resort experience focused on helping guests "celebrate life" the company's showcasing its new authenticity motto to go with their new clean-cut identity, placing a strong emphasis on offering authentic experiences so that travellers get the most genuine touch of cultural authenticity during holidays in the Maldives or Mauritius.
Now fully re-branded under the name of LUX* Island Resorts, the hotelier offers an impeccable collection of 3 Mauritius hotels (the LUX* Le Morne, previously named Les Pavilions, the LUX* Belle-Mare, previously known as the Beau Rivage and the former Legends, now re-named as LUX* Grand Gaube) and 2 Maldives hotels; the former Diva Maldives now re-named LUX* Maldives and the former Grand Hotel du Lagon, now re-lauched as LUX* Reunion Island.
Image by: pea2wenty3, on Flickr
The LUX* group embarked on the re-branding process soon after learning that clients preferred informal and personalised service rather than extravagant pomp and flair without much substance. It took the group almost twelve months to work out its new identity and integrate it into their Mauritius and Maldives hotels and resorts. This reflective exercise sought to understand the needs and expectations of its clientele. With a new definition of luxury and paying homage to the destination with touches that reflect each destination's particular culture and history, maldives holidays and mauritius holidays at the newly re-branded LUX* Island Resorts will be a unique experience for holidaymakers looking to enjoy the best and most authentic of their choisen holiday destination.
LUX*'s newly revamped concept for their Maldives and Mauritius hotels is "for those who prefer to escape from clutter and complication, our simple inspiration is your time." According to their new philosophy as described on their newly launched website, the new "LUX* doesn't impress with endless choices, pretentious wines and fussy cuisine?"
In its place, they present "a simpler, more relaxed holiday experience" where they've "left behind the excess baggage and dreamed up a fresh new concept". According to their new philosophy they call their new motto 'Island Light' as "an authentic celebration of island living" with their brighter and lighter take on luxury. "All in all, it's a holiday with a sensory touch that's as unconventional as it is exhilarating. And by doing the ordinary, extraordinarily , LUX* wants you to delight in the simple pleasures of island life."
Image by: IDEE_PER_VIAGGIARE, on Flickr
After taking over the management of the former Naiade Resorts last year, new group CEO, Paul Jones, a true expert in the field with over 30 years of experience in the hotel industry, revealed that he immediately thought of creating something authentic, innovative and unique when he started his new managing role at LUX* Island Resorts. With this he expects to help travellers create unique and lasting memories after spending holidays in Mauritius or the Maldives at their collection of refreshed resorts.
On the other hand, Chairman of the group, Arnaud Lagesse, said he was satisfied with the creation of a revolutionary idea, and promised the group will continue striving towards innovation. To celebrate this new achievement and milestone for the hotelier, the LUX* group invited all its worldwide tour operators as well as international media to a unique show held last 3rd December 2011 at Lux* Le Morne hotel.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...