Naiade Resorts becomes LUX Island Resorts after re-branding
With a renovated concept and a refreshed philosophy for their collection of Indian Ocean hotels in Mauritius and the Maldives, the hotel group formerly known as Naiade Resorts have recently announced the changing of their brand name to LUX* Island Resorts
With a "lighter and brighter" image, Naiade Resorts, the highly acclaimed group of luxurious yet affordable hotels and resorts in the Indian Ocean has recently changed name to accompany their renewed concept and updated philosophy on the kind of hospitality products they offer. Promising to offer a reinvented resort experience focused on helping guests "celebrate life" the company's showcasing its new authenticity motto to go with their new clean-cut identity, placing a strong emphasis on offering authentic experiences so that travellers get the most genuine touch of cultural authenticity during holidays in the Maldives or Mauritius.
Now fully re-branded under the name of LUX* Island Resorts, the hotelier offers an impeccable collection of 3 Mauritius hotels (the LUX* Le Morne, previously named Les Pavilions, the LUX* Belle-Mare, previously known as the Beau Rivage and the former Legends, now re-named as LUX* Grand Gaube) and 2 Maldives hotels; the former Diva Maldives now re-named LUX* Maldives and the former Grand Hotel du Lagon, now re-lauched as LUX* Reunion Island.
Image by: pea2wenty3, on Flickr
The LUX* group embarked on the re-branding process soon after learning that clients preferred informal and personalised service rather than extravagant pomp and flair without much substance. It took the group almost twelve months to work out its new identity and integrate it into their Mauritius and Maldives hotels and resorts. This reflective exercise sought to understand the needs and expectations of its clientele. With a new definition of luxury and paying homage to the destination with touches that reflect each destination's particular culture and history, maldives holidays and mauritius holidays at the newly re-branded LUX* Island Resorts will be a unique experience for holidaymakers looking to enjoy the best and most authentic of their choisen holiday destination.
LUX*'s newly revamped concept for their Maldives and Mauritius hotels is "for those who prefer to escape from clutter and complication, our simple inspiration is your time." According to their new philosophy as described on their newly launched website, the new "LUX* doesn't impress with endless choices, pretentious wines and fussy cuisine?"
In its place, they present "a simpler, more relaxed holiday experience" where they've "left behind the excess baggage and dreamed up a fresh new concept". According to their new philosophy they call their new motto 'Island Light' as "an authentic celebration of island living" with their brighter and lighter take on luxury. "All in all, it's a holiday with a sensory touch that's as unconventional as it is exhilarating. And by doing the ordinary, extraordinarily , LUX* wants you to delight in the simple pleasures of island life."
Image by: IDEE_PER_VIAGGIARE, on Flickr
After taking over the management of the former Naiade Resorts last year, new group CEO, Paul Jones, a true expert in the field with over 30 years of experience in the hotel industry, revealed that he immediately thought of creating something authentic, innovative and unique when he started his new managing role at LUX* Island Resorts. With this he expects to help travellers create unique and lasting memories after spending holidays in Mauritius or the Maldives at their collection of refreshed resorts.
On the other hand, Chairman of the group, Arnaud Lagesse, said he was satisfied with the creation of a revolutionary idea, and promised the group will continue striving towards innovation. To celebrate this new achievement and milestone for the hotelier, the LUX* group invited all its worldwide tour operators as well as international media to a unique show held last 3rd December 2011 at Lux* Le Morne hotel.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Blau Varadero - limited availability
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Under 17's Stay, Play and Eat free at this magnificent resort sure to make for a holiday of a lifetime
- Enjoy fantastic access to the newly opening Grand Section which includes ten new restaurants and 6 bars, a waterpark, a new spa with 64 treatment rooms, a theatre and a bowling alley, plus another Playroom Kids’ club and Wired Teens lounge worth $1400
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...