Popular Caribbean holidays resort Beaches by Sandals revamps website
Beaches Resorts recently unveiled their updated website in November 2011. Known as the number one option for family friendly Caribbean holidays, the Beaches Negril Resort Jamaica holds the 2009 and 2010 World Travel Award for Leading Family All Inclusive.
Beaches Resorts, part of the Sandals Resorts International (SRI) group, unveiled their revamped website in November 2011, with welcomed improvements to the look and functionality of the site. The more user friendly interface allows the various resort locations along with their respective offers and features to be highlighted. The changes will, no doubt, be welcomed by travel agents and independent holidaymakers alike.
As part of the update, the website has been outfitted with fresh images of each resort and virtual tour capabilities. The 360 degree panoramic videos effectively showcase the facilities available in each resort.
The Beaches Resorts brand is quickly becoming synonymous with Caribbean holidays and the revamped website provides the platform needed to showcase all that Beaches has to offer.
From the family friendly atmosphere and the immaculate rooms to the powder white beaches and mouth-watering cuisine, Beaches ticks all the boxes. For those specifically interested in family holidays in the Caribbean, the wide array of activities targeted towards teenagers and younger children advertised on the website will be particularly eye catching. Sesame Street themed activities including bird watching with Big Bird, exploring with Grover and making number magic with The Count are only a few of the creative ideas touted. The Beaches Resorts brand can also boast about being the first to bring the Kinect for Xbox 360 experience to a resort, their onsite Xbox Game Garage has proved popular with both children and adults.
Image by: âˆšoÑ…ÎÆ’xâ„¢, on Flickr
With so much variety, it is not difficult to understand why Beaches Resort has achieved a solid reputation as the number one resort for fun family Caribbean holidays. Notably, the Beaches Negril Resort and Spa in Jamaica were the 2009 and 2010 World Travel Awards winners for the Caribbean’s Leading Family All Inclusive as well as the World’s Leading Family All Inclusive.
Image by: Jbru89, on Flickr
Situated on the best stretch of the West Indian island’s well known 7-Mile beach in Negril, the Beaches Resorts in Jamaica provides an exquisite view of the calm turquoise waters. The Pirates Island waterpark at Beaches Negril spreads across 18,000 square feet and can boast of a swim up bar, a pool side grill, self-serve ice-cream machine, two giant water slides, water cannons and spiralling tunnels over 200 feet long, all the trappings needed for the ultimate Jamaica holidays adventure.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Enjoy a taste of Thailand with a complimentary cooking class
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Be dined and wined at a selection of no less than nine restaurants.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...