Popular Caribbean holidays resort Beaches by Sandals revamps website
Beaches Resorts recently unveiled their updated website in November 2011. Known as the number one option for family friendly Caribbean holidays, the Beaches Negril Resort Jamaica holds the 2009 and 2010 World Travel Award for Leading Family All Inclusive.
Beaches Resorts, part of the Sandals Resorts International (SRI) group, unveiled their revamped website in November 2011, with welcomed improvements to the look and functionality of the site. The more user friendly interface allows the various resort locations along with their respective offers and features to be highlighted. The changes will, no doubt, be welcomed by travel agents and independent holidaymakers alike.
As part of the update, the website has been outfitted with fresh images of each resort and virtual tour capabilities. The 360 degree panoramic videos effectively showcase the facilities available in each resort.
The Beaches Resorts brand is quickly becoming synonymous with Caribbean holidays and the revamped website provides the platform needed to showcase all that Beaches has to offer.
From the family friendly atmosphere and the immaculate rooms to the powder white beaches and mouth-watering cuisine, Beaches ticks all the boxes. For those specifically interested in family holidays in the Caribbean, the wide array of activities targeted towards teenagers and younger children advertised on the website will be particularly eye catching. Sesame Street themed activities including bird watching with Big Bird, exploring with Grover and making number magic with The Count are only a few of the creative ideas touted. The Beaches Resorts brand can also boast about being the first to bring the Kinect for Xbox 360 experience to a resort, their onsite Xbox Game Garage has proved popular with both children and adults.
Image by: âˆšoÑ…ÎÆ’xâ„¢, on Flickr
With so much variety, it is not difficult to understand why Beaches Resort has achieved a solid reputation as the number one resort for fun family Caribbean holidays. Notably, the Beaches Negril Resort and Spa in Jamaica were the 2009 and 2010 World Travel Awards winners for the Caribbean’s Leading Family All Inclusive as well as the World’s Leading Family All Inclusive.
Image by: Jbru89, on Flickr
Situated on the best stretch of the West Indian island’s well known 7-Mile beach in Negril, the Beaches Resorts in Jamaica provides an exquisite view of the calm turquoise waters. The Pirates Island waterpark at Beaches Negril spreads across 18,000 square feet and can boast of a swim up bar, a pool side grill, self-serve ice-cream machine, two giant water slides, water cannons and spiralling tunnels over 200 feet long, all the trappings needed for the ultimate Jamaica holidays adventure.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...