Popular Caribbean holidays resort Beaches by Sandals revamps website
Beaches Resorts recently unveiled their updated website in November 2011. Known as the number one option for family friendly Caribbean holidays, the Beaches Negril Resort Jamaica holds the 2009 and 2010 World Travel Award for Leading Family All Inclusive.
Beaches Resorts, part of the Sandals Resorts International (SRI) group, unveiled their revamped website in November 2011, with welcomed improvements to the look and functionality of the site. The more user friendly interface allows the various resort locations along with their respective offers and features to be highlighted. The changes will, no doubt, be welcomed by travel agents and independent holidaymakers alike.
As part of the update, the website has been outfitted with fresh images of each resort and virtual tour capabilities. The 360 degree panoramic videos effectively showcase the facilities available in each resort.
The Beaches Resorts brand is quickly becoming synonymous with Caribbean holidays and the revamped website provides the platform needed to showcase all that Beaches has to offer.
From the family friendly atmosphere and the immaculate rooms to the powder white beaches and mouth-watering cuisine, Beaches ticks all the boxes. For those specifically interested in family holidays in the Caribbean, the wide array of activities targeted towards teenagers and younger children advertised on the website will be particularly eye catching. Sesame Street themed activities including bird watching with Big Bird, exploring with Grover and making number magic with The Count are only a few of the creative ideas touted. The Beaches Resorts brand can also boast about being the first to bring the Kinect for Xbox 360 experience to a resort, their onsite Xbox Game Garage has proved popular with both children and adults.
Image by: âˆšoÑ…ÎÆ’xâ„¢, on Flickr
With so much variety, it is not difficult to understand why Beaches Resort has achieved a solid reputation as the number one resort for fun family Caribbean holidays. Notably, the Beaches Negril Resort and Spa in Jamaica were the 2009 and 2010 World Travel Awards winners for the Caribbean’s Leading Family All Inclusive as well as the World’s Leading Family All Inclusive.
Image by: Jbru89, on Flickr
Situated on the best stretch of the West Indian island’s well known 7-Mile beach in Negril, the Beaches Resorts in Jamaica provides an exquisite view of the calm turquoise waters. The Pirates Island waterpark at Beaches Negril spreads across 18,000 square feet and can boast of a swim up bar, a pool side grill, self-serve ice-cream machine, two giant water slides, water cannons and spiralling tunnels over 200 feet long, all the trappings needed for the ultimate Jamaica holidays adventure.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...