Jumeirah Living Signs Agreement to operate London's Grosvenor House Apartments
One of the leading hotel companies for luxury Dubai holidays, the Jumeirah Group, has announced that it has signed an agreement with Grosvenor House Apartments to operate its luxury properties in London under the Jumeirah Living brand.
The Jumeirah Group will be operating Grosvenor House Apartments in London under the Jumeirah Living brand after an agreement was signed last week.
The Jumeirah Group is renowned for its luxury hotels and resorts that provide Dubai holidays for travellers, as well its collection of properties in cities across the world including Shanghai, the Maldives, New York, London and Frankfurt.
Grosvenor House Apartments, a wholly owned subsidiary of Park Lane Properties, are situated on Park Lane in London and were built in the 1920’s.
The property’s 133 apartments have been transformed internally with a rebuild and renovations to meet the high standards of the Jumeirah Living brand, the Jumeirah Group’s luxury brand of residences and serviced apartments.
The apartments range from studios to five-bedroom penthouses, each featuring contemporary design and stylish decor and classic furnishings including dark oak timber flooring, tailored wall panelling and spacious bathrooms.
Image by: Skitch776, on Flickr
Whether they are taking luxury holidays in London or residency for a year, guests will be to enjoy an upscale experience with a dedicated lifestyle concierge, modern technology and amenities, and tailor-made furniture.
The Grosvenor House Apartments by Jumeirah Living are scheduled to open in 2012 and will also feature a first-floor atrium with a seven-storey domed ceiling, a grand over-sized fireplace, and all-day dining.
Jumeirah Living was launched in 2008 with the opening of the Jumeirah Living World Trade Centre Residence, a property that provides luxury Dubai holidays for both leisure and business travellers.
The Jumeirah website says: “Jumeirah Living is a natural extension to the Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts brand and is part of Jumeirah Group. It encapsulates STAY DIFFERENT, which is the inspiration behind our culture and drives our innovation thinking. The experience is designed to go beyond expectations, shape itself around you, and make you feel extra special.”
The Jumeirah Group owns and operates several Dubai hotels including the famous Burj Al Arab with structure that resembles a ship’s sail and soars 321 metres up into the sky, dominating the city’s skyline.
The hotel group also owns a number of restaurants, the Jumeirah Emirates Office Tower, the Jumeirah Hospitality event management company, and the Wild Wadi Waterpark with 30 rides and attractions on 12 acres of land in Dubai.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Offering superb accommodation with a wide range of facilities, Yas Island Rotana is conveniently located on the...