Jumeirah Living Signs Agreement to operate London's Grosvenor House Apartments
One of the leading hotel companies for luxury Dubai holidays, the Jumeirah Group, has announced that it has signed an agreement with Grosvenor House Apartments to operate its luxury properties in London under the Jumeirah Living brand.
The Jumeirah Group will be operating Grosvenor House Apartments in London under the Jumeirah Living brand after an agreement was signed last week.
The Jumeirah Group is renowned for its luxury hotels and resorts that provide Dubai holidays for travellers, as well its collection of properties in cities across the world including Shanghai, the Maldives, New York, London and Frankfurt.
Grosvenor House Apartments, a wholly owned subsidiary of Park Lane Properties, are situated on Park Lane in London and were built in the 1920’s.
The property’s 133 apartments have been transformed internally with a rebuild and renovations to meet the high standards of the Jumeirah Living brand, the Jumeirah Group’s luxury brand of residences and serviced apartments.
The apartments range from studios to five-bedroom penthouses, each featuring contemporary design and stylish decor and classic furnishings including dark oak timber flooring, tailored wall panelling and spacious bathrooms.
Image by: Skitch776, on Flickr
Whether they are taking luxury holidays in London or residency for a year, guests will be to enjoy an upscale experience with a dedicated lifestyle concierge, modern technology and amenities, and tailor-made furniture.
The Grosvenor House Apartments by Jumeirah Living are scheduled to open in 2012 and will also feature a first-floor atrium with a seven-storey domed ceiling, a grand over-sized fireplace, and all-day dining.
Jumeirah Living was launched in 2008 with the opening of the Jumeirah Living World Trade Centre Residence, a property that provides luxury Dubai holidays for both leisure and business travellers.
The Jumeirah website says: “Jumeirah Living is a natural extension to the Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts brand and is part of Jumeirah Group. It encapsulates STAY DIFFERENT, which is the inspiration behind our culture and drives our innovation thinking. The experience is designed to go beyond expectations, shape itself around you, and make you feel extra special.”
The Jumeirah Group owns and operates several Dubai hotels including the famous Burj Al Arab with structure that resembles a ship’s sail and soars 321 metres up into the sky, dominating the city’s skyline.
The hotel group also owns a number of restaurants, the Jumeirah Emirates Office Tower, the Jumeirah Hospitality event management company, and the Wild Wadi Waterpark with 30 rides and attractions on 12 acres of land in Dubai.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
- Enjoy unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- Unlimited-Fun® All Inclusive Resort with a selection of dining options for all the family
- Enjoy $200 Resort Coupons to use on Spa Treatments, Romantic Dinners and more
- On-site Waterpark featuring a Pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
- Save more this March with discount savings plus 1st Child stays and Plays Free
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...