Jumeirah Living Signs Agreement to operate London's Grosvenor House Apartments
One of the leading hotel companies for luxury Dubai holidays, the Jumeirah Group, has announced that it has signed an agreement with Grosvenor House Apartments to operate its luxury properties in London under the Jumeirah Living brand.
The Jumeirah Group will be operating Grosvenor House Apartments in London under the Jumeirah Living brand after an agreement was signed last week.
The Jumeirah Group is renowned for its luxury hotels and resorts that provide Dubai holidays for travellers, as well its collection of properties in cities across the world including Shanghai, the Maldives, New York, London and Frankfurt.
Grosvenor House Apartments, a wholly owned subsidiary of Park Lane Properties, are situated on Park Lane in London and were built in the 1920’s.
The property’s 133 apartments have been transformed internally with a rebuild and renovations to meet the high standards of the Jumeirah Living brand, the Jumeirah Group’s luxury brand of residences and serviced apartments.
The apartments range from studios to five-bedroom penthouses, each featuring contemporary design and stylish decor and classic furnishings including dark oak timber flooring, tailored wall panelling and spacious bathrooms.
Image by: Skitch776, on Flickr
Whether they are taking luxury holidays in London or residency for a year, guests will be to enjoy an upscale experience with a dedicated lifestyle concierge, modern technology and amenities, and tailor-made furniture.
The Grosvenor House Apartments by Jumeirah Living are scheduled to open in 2012 and will also feature a first-floor atrium with a seven-storey domed ceiling, a grand over-sized fireplace, and all-day dining.
Jumeirah Living was launched in 2008 with the opening of the Jumeirah Living World Trade Centre Residence, a property that provides luxury Dubai holidays for both leisure and business travellers.
The Jumeirah website says: “Jumeirah Living is a natural extension to the Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts brand and is part of Jumeirah Group. It encapsulates STAY DIFFERENT, which is the inspiration behind our culture and drives our innovation thinking. The experience is designed to go beyond expectations, shape itself around you, and make you feel extra special.”
The Jumeirah Group owns and operates several Dubai hotels including the famous Burj Al Arab with structure that resembles a ship’s sail and soars 321 metres up into the sky, dominating the city’s skyline.
The hotel group also owns a number of restaurants, the Jumeirah Emirates Office Tower, the Jumeirah Hospitality event management company, and the Wild Wadi Waterpark with 30 rides and attractions on 12 acres of land in Dubai.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Dec
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Make the most of glass-bottomed boat trips, kayaking, snorkelling and green fees at the nearby Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bars inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resort has stunning views of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 750-metre long white natural beach
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Discreet and unpretentious, yet charming and welcoming, Hotel Phebus enjoys a quiet location at the heart of La Marsa -...