Jumeirah Living Signs Agreement to operate London's Grosvenor House Apartments
One of the leading hotel companies for luxury Dubai holidays, the Jumeirah Group, has announced that it has signed an agreement with Grosvenor House Apartments to operate its luxury properties in London under the Jumeirah Living brand.
The Jumeirah Group will be operating Grosvenor House Apartments in London under the Jumeirah Living brand after an agreement was signed last week.
The Jumeirah Group is renowned for its luxury hotels and resorts that provide Dubai holidays for travellers, as well its collection of properties in cities across the world including Shanghai, the Maldives, New York, London and Frankfurt.
Grosvenor House Apartments, a wholly owned subsidiary of Park Lane Properties, are situated on Park Lane in London and were built in the 1920’s.
The property’s 133 apartments have been transformed internally with a rebuild and renovations to meet the high standards of the Jumeirah Living brand, the Jumeirah Group’s luxury brand of residences and serviced apartments.
The apartments range from studios to five-bedroom penthouses, each featuring contemporary design and stylish decor and classic furnishings including dark oak timber flooring, tailored wall panelling and spacious bathrooms.
Image by: Skitch776, on Flickr
Whether they are taking luxury holidays in London or residency for a year, guests will be to enjoy an upscale experience with a dedicated lifestyle concierge, modern technology and amenities, and tailor-made furniture.
The Grosvenor House Apartments by Jumeirah Living are scheduled to open in 2012 and will also feature a first-floor atrium with a seven-storey domed ceiling, a grand over-sized fireplace, and all-day dining.
Jumeirah Living was launched in 2008 with the opening of the Jumeirah Living World Trade Centre Residence, a property that provides luxury Dubai holidays for both leisure and business travellers.
The Jumeirah website says: “Jumeirah Living is a natural extension to the Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts brand and is part of Jumeirah Group. It encapsulates STAY DIFFERENT, which is the inspiration behind our culture and drives our innovation thinking. The experience is designed to go beyond expectations, shape itself around you, and make you feel extra special.”
The Jumeirah Group owns and operates several Dubai hotels including the famous Burj Al Arab with structure that resembles a ship’s sail and soars 321 metres up into the sky, dominating the city’s skyline.
The hotel group also owns a number of restaurants, the Jumeirah Emirates Office Tower, the Jumeirah Hospitality event management company, and the Wild Wadi Waterpark with 30 rides and attractions on 12 acres of land in Dubai.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself.
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...