Jumeirah Living Signs Agreement to operate London's Grosvenor House Apartments
One of the leading hotel companies for luxury Dubai holidays, the Jumeirah Group, has announced that it has signed an agreement with Grosvenor House Apartments to operate its luxury properties in London under the Jumeirah Living brand.
The Jumeirah Group will be operating Grosvenor House Apartments in London under the Jumeirah Living brand after an agreement was signed last week.
The Jumeirah Group is renowned for its luxury hotels and resorts that provide Dubai holidays for travellers, as well its collection of properties in cities across the world including Shanghai, the Maldives, New York, London and Frankfurt.
Grosvenor House Apartments, a wholly owned subsidiary of Park Lane Properties, are situated on Park Lane in London and were built in the 1920’s.
The property’s 133 apartments have been transformed internally with a rebuild and renovations to meet the high standards of the Jumeirah Living brand, the Jumeirah Group’s luxury brand of residences and serviced apartments.
The apartments range from studios to five-bedroom penthouses, each featuring contemporary design and stylish decor and classic furnishings including dark oak timber flooring, tailored wall panelling and spacious bathrooms.
Image by: Skitch776, on Flickr
Whether they are taking luxury holidays in London or residency for a year, guests will be to enjoy an upscale experience with a dedicated lifestyle concierge, modern technology and amenities, and tailor-made furniture.
The Grosvenor House Apartments by Jumeirah Living are scheduled to open in 2012 and will also feature a first-floor atrium with a seven-storey domed ceiling, a grand over-sized fireplace, and all-day dining.
Jumeirah Living was launched in 2008 with the opening of the Jumeirah Living World Trade Centre Residence, a property that provides luxury Dubai holidays for both leisure and business travellers.
The Jumeirah website says: “Jumeirah Living is a natural extension to the Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts brand and is part of Jumeirah Group. It encapsulates STAY DIFFERENT, which is the inspiration behind our culture and drives our innovation thinking. The experience is designed to go beyond expectations, shape itself around you, and make you feel extra special.”
The Jumeirah Group owns and operates several Dubai hotels including the famous Burj Al Arab with structure that resembles a ship’s sail and soars 321 metres up into the sky, dominating the city’s skyline.
The hotel group also owns a number of restaurants, the Jumeirah Emirates Office Tower, the Jumeirah Hospitality event management company, and the Wild Wadi Waterpark with 30 rides and attractions on 12 acres of land in Dubai.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Enjoy a taste of Thailand with a complimentary cooking class
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1899 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Be dined and wined at a selection of no less than nine restaurants.
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...