Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Opens on Saadiyat Island
Tourists will now be able to stay at another luxurious hotel during Abu Dhabi holidays as the Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi & Villas opened its doors to the public this week. This is the first Hyatt hotel to open in the capital of the United Arab Emirates.
Hyatt Hotels & Resorts made its debut in the city of Abu Dhabi after it opened its first property in the capital of the emirates this week, the new Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi & Villas.
The luxury hotel is now open to business travellers and tourists taking Abu Dhabi holidays and is located on a white sand beach on the city’s world class leisure new development at Saadiyat island.
Peter Fulton, Managing Director of Hyatt International South West Asia, said: “Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and Villas is Hyatt’s first hotel to open in Abu Dhabi. It will embody our global Park Hyatt philosophy of offering our guests personalised, understated luxury and discreet, attentive service in a stylish and elegant ambience.
“We will also be the first 5-star luxury hotel to open on Saadiyat Island, and are proud of the part we are playing in the exciting Saadiyat story. We look forward to welcoming guests from Abu Dhabi, the UAE and across the world in the coming weeks.”
Hyatt Hotel & Resorts teamed up with Dhabi National Hotels (ADNH) to develop its newest addition to Abu Dhabi hotels. The property has 306 luxury Arabian-inspired guest rooms, including 39 suites and four private upscale villas, in addition to a wide selection of facilities for business visitors and travellers enjoying holidays in Abu Dhabi.
The new hotel offers several dining options including the split-level Park Bar & Grill restaurant serving fresh seafood, Asian dishes and steaks; The Beach House with beautiful views of the Arabian Sea and delicious homemade Mediterranean dishes; and The Library tea lounge where guests can enjoy afternoon tea, coffees and pastries.
During Abu Dhabi holidays, guests can relax in The Atarmia day spa and indulge in beauty and wellness treatments such as massages, body wraps, facials and manicures; take a refreshing swim in one of the hotel’s four swimming pools; play tennis on the outdoor court; or work out at the modern fitness centre.
The guest rooms are beautifully appointed and feature a mixture of oak and black American walnut furnishing; spacious balconies with views overlooking the ocean, Saadiyat Beach Golf Club or the hotel’s swimming pools; and bathrooms with Chinese lava wave marble and white marble from Oman, stand-alone bath tubs and rainforest showers.
Hyatt is also planning to expand its portfolio in the city with the opening of the Hyatt Capital Gate which will be located in the Capital Gate building next to the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Abu Dhabi Browse all
Relax and rejeuvanate at the santuary of ESPA offering inspirational treatments, watch a high-speed race or simply relax on the beach of this unique hotel
- Complimentary shuttle transfer to the Dubai Parks & Resorts themepark. Buy your tickets with us!
- Take advantage and go on a walk on the Yas Marina Formula One Circuit
- Boasts easy access to Yas Beach and incredible sunset views from the Two Roof-Top Swimming Pools
- Click through and upgrade to a room including access to Ferrari World or Yas Waterworld inclusive
Experience the spectacular and beautiful Intercontinental Abu Dhabi
- A landmark hotel, prized for its white sandy beach, marina and variety of restaurants
- Up to two kids stay FREE
- exclusively for our customers: free room upgrade
- Choose from a huge variety of prized buzzing restaurants overlooking the water
Enjoy 5 star luxury in the city centre, laze on the hotel's private beach and pop downstairs to the capital's most renowned shopping mall, the Abu Dhabi Mall.
- Ranked within the Top 10 on Tripadvisor
- 9 Restaurants and 2 Cafes offering award winning cuisine plus Zen the Spa for various treatments
- In the heart of Abu Dhabi next to Abu Dhabi Mall
Indulge yourself in endless luxury at the fabulous Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi Grand Canal
- unique shuttle boat to the famous souqs
- fabulous location in the heart of Abu Dhabi with great views of Abu Dhabi's landmark the mosque
- one of the best kids clubs in Abu Dhabi
- amazing culinary experience with 10 restaurants to choose from
Discover the hidden treasure in Abu Dhabi that is Crowne Plaza in Yas Island. It is the ideal accommodation for those...
Get away from all your concerns and enjoy a tranquil 4-day stay at the luxurious Beach Rotana Hotel & Towers whilst you...
Acquaint yourself with the luxurious Abu Dhabi lifestyle during a comfy 5-day stay at the Al Raha Beach Hotel....
The Ramada Abu Dhabi Corniche is a stunning new property ideally located in the heart of Abu Dhabi. Enjoy beautiful...
Located at an altitude of 915 metres on Hafeet Mountain, this unique mountain oasis resort will make guests feel on top...