Windstar Cruises Launches Hotel Packages for Passengers
Windstar Cruises has introduced pre and post-cruise hotel package programmes for travellers taking Caribbean holidays. The programme's 24 hotels are located near tourist attractions and restaurants in Europe, the Caribbean and Costa Rica.
Windstar Cruises has announced that it will be introducing new hotel packages for passengers where they will be able to stay at a collection of properties before and after they enjoy luxury yacht cruises sailing around the Caribbean.
The hotel packages will be affordable and convenient for travellers who are enjoying European, Caribbean and costa rica holidays aboard the company’s three luxury sailing yachts.
The cruise company has included 24 hotels in the new programmes; all of which have been hand-picked by Windstar and are located near fantastic tourist attractions and restaurants.
Tourists will be able to kick off their caribbean holidays early and stay at Barbados hotels in Bridgetown prior to their cruise or extend their holidays with a tropical break on the island of St. Martin after their sailing trip has ended.
Image by: scaturchio, on Flickr
Other hotel packages are available in magical cities such as Athens in Greece; Barcelona in Spain; Colon in Panama; Istanbul in Turkey; Le Havre in France; Lisbon in Portugal; Nice in France; Oslo in Norway; Rome in Italy; San Jose in Costa Rica; Stockholm in Sweden; and Venice in Italy.
Packages at participating European, Caribbean and Costa Rica hotels and resorts include accommodation for one, two or three nights, luggage handling, breakfast and taxes.
Image by: davidgordillo, on Flickr
Windstar Cruises has also announced its $18 million refurbishment plans for its fleet of vessels which will take place in phases this autumn. Once the renovations have been completed, each yacht will feature stylish new furnishings, upholstery, lighting, art, window treatments and flooring, enabling a luxurious overall experience for passengers.
The cruise company has received numerous prestigious awards within the travel industry over recent times including recognition as a "Top Small-Ship Cruise Line" and a ranking on the annual Gold List of "Best Cruise Lines" by the Conde Nast Traveller’s Readers’ Choice Awards, as well as being selected as one of the top five "World's Best Small-Ship Cruise Lines" by Travel + Leisure magazine.
The luxury yachts of Windstar carry between 148 and 312 passengers on exotic adventures to some of the world’s best holiday destinations. The yachts visit historic harbours, secluded coves and over 100 global ports as they travel across the sparkling azure oceans.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...
This is the place to be if you're looking for a sun-drenched holiday by the sea. Rostrevor Hotel is one of the most...