Windstar Cruises Launches Hotel Packages for Passengers
Windstar Cruises has introduced pre and post-cruise hotel package programmes for travellers taking Caribbean holidays. The programme's 24 hotels are located near tourist attractions and restaurants in Europe, the Caribbean and Costa Rica.
Windstar Cruises has announced that it will be introducing new hotel packages for passengers where they will be able to stay at a collection of properties before and after they enjoy luxury yacht cruises sailing around the Caribbean.
The hotel packages will be affordable and convenient for travellers who are enjoying European, Caribbean and costa rica holidays aboard the company’s three luxury sailing yachts.
The cruise company has included 24 hotels in the new programmes; all of which have been hand-picked by Windstar and are located near fantastic tourist attractions and restaurants.
Tourists will be able to kick off their caribbean holidays early and stay at Barbados hotels in Bridgetown prior to their cruise or extend their holidays with a tropical break on the island of St. Martin after their sailing trip has ended.
Image by: scaturchio, on Flickr
Other hotel packages are available in magical cities such as Athens in Greece; Barcelona in Spain; Colon in Panama; Istanbul in Turkey; Le Havre in France; Lisbon in Portugal; Nice in France; Oslo in Norway; Rome in Italy; San Jose in Costa Rica; Stockholm in Sweden; and Venice in Italy.
Packages at participating European, Caribbean and Costa Rica hotels and resorts include accommodation for one, two or three nights, luggage handling, breakfast and taxes.
Image by: davidgordillo, on Flickr
Windstar Cruises has also announced its $18 million refurbishment plans for its fleet of vessels which will take place in phases this autumn. Once the renovations have been completed, each yacht will feature stylish new furnishings, upholstery, lighting, art, window treatments and flooring, enabling a luxurious overall experience for passengers.
The cruise company has received numerous prestigious awards within the travel industry over recent times including recognition as a "Top Small-Ship Cruise Line" and a ranking on the annual Gold List of "Best Cruise Lines" by the Conde Nast Traveller’s Readers’ Choice Awards, as well as being selected as one of the top five "World's Best Small-Ship Cruise Lines" by Travel + Leisure magazine.
The luxury yachts of Windstar carry between 148 and 312 passengers on exotic adventures to some of the world’s best holiday destinations. The yachts visit historic harbours, secluded coves and over 100 global ports as they travel across the sparkling azure oceans.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 29th May 2017
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Exclusive Free upgrade to the Bungalow Suite
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...