Windstar Cruises Launches Hotel Packages for Passengers
Windstar Cruises has introduced pre and post-cruise hotel package programmes for travellers taking Caribbean holidays. The programme's 24 hotels are located near tourist attractions and restaurants in Europe, the Caribbean and Costa Rica.
Windstar Cruises has announced that it will be introducing new hotel packages for passengers where they will be able to stay at a collection of properties before and after they enjoy luxury yacht cruises sailing around the Caribbean.
The hotel packages will be affordable and convenient for travellers who are enjoying European, Caribbean and costa rica holidays aboard the company’s three luxury sailing yachts.
The cruise company has included 24 hotels in the new programmes; all of which have been hand-picked by Windstar and are located near fantastic tourist attractions and restaurants.
Tourists will be able to kick off their caribbean holidays early and stay at Barbados hotels in Bridgetown prior to their cruise or extend their holidays with a tropical break on the island of St. Martin after their sailing trip has ended.
Image by: scaturchio, on Flickr
Other hotel packages are available in magical cities such as Athens in Greece; Barcelona in Spain; Colon in Panama; Istanbul in Turkey; Le Havre in France; Lisbon in Portugal; Nice in France; Oslo in Norway; Rome in Italy; San Jose in Costa Rica; Stockholm in Sweden; and Venice in Italy.
Packages at participating European, Caribbean and Costa Rica hotels and resorts include accommodation for one, two or three nights, luggage handling, breakfast and taxes.
Image by: davidgordillo, on Flickr
Windstar Cruises has also announced its $18 million refurbishment plans for its fleet of vessels which will take place in phases this autumn. Once the renovations have been completed, each yacht will feature stylish new furnishings, upholstery, lighting, art, window treatments and flooring, enabling a luxurious overall experience for passengers.
The cruise company has received numerous prestigious awards within the travel industry over recent times including recognition as a "Top Small-Ship Cruise Line" and a ranking on the annual Gold List of "Best Cruise Lines" by the Conde Nast Traveller’s Readers’ Choice Awards, as well as being selected as one of the top five "World's Best Small-Ship Cruise Lines" by Travel + Leisure magazine.
The luxury yachts of Windstar carry between 148 and 312 passengers on exotic adventures to some of the world’s best holiday destinations. The yachts visit historic harbours, secluded coves and over 100 global ports as they travel across the sparkling azure oceans.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...