New luxury Dusit Maldives hotel opening in December
The opening of a much awaited Maldives hotel has been announced to happen sometime in mid-December. Although no conclusive date has yet been released, the new Dusit Thani Maldives is expected to attract discerning travellers to luxury Maldives holidays.
The exuberantly luxurious Dusit Thani Maldives in Mudhdhoo Island is expected to open its doors to discerning guests by mid-December, generating much expectation among those in the luxury holidays sector.
The brand new property which is currently receiving its finishing touches is expected to become one of the most coveted luxury Maldives hotels for high end travellers looking to be pampered by the resort’s wealth of facilities and intimate exclusivity.
Comprising a remarkable collection of just 96 exclusive guest villas all contemporary designed with vivid touches and a host of luxury amenities including complimentary WIFI internet connection, 46’ LED IPTV with satellite channels, BOSE surround system, MP3 docking station, in-room bar with different choices of wine, wine fridge, coffee and tea making facilities, accommodation at the Dusit Thani will be nothing short of lavishly perfect.
Another unique and appealing factor that will be drawing many guests to Maldives holidays at this impeccable new resort is the Maldives’ largest swimming pool as well as a rather peculiar tree top spa, complete with all the latest treatments and the highest-skilled team of staff.
Beautifully positioned on the idyllic Mudhdhoo Island, the brand new Dusit Thani Maldives is a 40 minutes panoramic seaplane ride away from Maldives International airport at Male and only 10 minutes by speed boat from the new domestic airport. The hotel resort is expected to deliver a unique experience to discerning well-travelled guests seeking a truly peaceful and refined retreat when embarking on luxury holidays to the Maldives.
First upon entering guests will notice the resor'ts spacious lobby, and will be captivated by an intimate and natural environment perfectly complimented by outstanding service. Beautifully inspired by Thai artistry the resort's attractive furniture is a relaxed mixture of the classic and contemporary.
Perfectly complemented with state of the art technology, top-of-the-line facilities and small touches, the spacious guests villas provide sheer comfort and guaranteed relaxation for guests. The lush tropical surrounding, dense with palm trees and indigenous flora creates a natural castaway haven, a setting for true indulgence with some of the Beach Villas including private pools. For extreme indulgence the hotel also includes two-bedroom Beach Residences and Ocean Pavilions with larger pools as well as indoor and outdoor dining tables and pantries.
Once commpleted, the Dusit Thani Maldives will mark another milestone for Dusit International . With this new opening the hotel continues to build up an impressive portfolio of luxury hotels around the world, reflecting Thai traditions and culture in order to create a personalised welcome to all guests.
Chief Executive Officer of Dusit International, Mr Chanin Donavanik, proudly said of the new resort, “This new project is our first foray into the Maldives, arguably one of the most beautiful destinations on earth. This is a very exciting addition to our growing portfolio and represents a great milestone for the Dusit brand. Dusit Thani will combine the rich flavour of Thai hospitality with the stunning tropical beauty of the Maldives.”
Part of the Dusit family, the sister property resort Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket, won two reputable travel awards for the second year-running during the World Travel Awards Gala Ceremony recently held on 28th September at the Dusit Thani Bangkok.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Surrounded by crystal clear waters and tropical vegetation, Olhuveli Beach and Spa Resort is home away from home.
- Sunset Fishing, Male Sightseeing, a visit to a local island and Snorkelling Safari are just some of the excursions available
- From a kids club and live evening entertainment to the Sun Spa, there is something to cater for the needs of all family members
- Enjoy spa credit, included excursions, sunset cruises and more with the Emerald Plan, whilst the All Inclusive package offers use of sports facilities for free
- free room upgrade to the next category
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Take your pick from seven exquisite restaurants and six lively bars
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Transform your senses and discover a new world at the picturesque Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort. The elegantly designed...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
True Maldivian style comes to the fore at Reethi Beach Resort, situated on the tiny Baa Atoll. The PADI 5-star Dive...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....