British Airways Launches Perfect days Facebook App
British Airways has launched a new Facebook App that will allow tourists to post their Caribbean holidays experience and favourite holiday hotspots. The app enables Facebook users to share information and tips about their top British Airways destinations.
Facebook users will now be able to share their comments and knowledge about their favourite holiday destinations through a new app launched by British Airways.
The app will allow users of the social networking site to share information about their Caribbean holidays and favourite global hotspots to inspire other travellers.
The new Perfect Days Facebook app enables everyone to create itineraries of things to do and see during holidays to the Caribbean, Indian Ocean, Europe and other international British Airways destinations.
Digital Marketing Innovation Manager for British Airways, Richard Bowden, explained: “Perfect Days allows travellers to find new experiences and be inspired by others who are passionate about a destination and want to share their insider knowledge and travel tips.
“We look forward to receiving their feedback from this first version of the new app.”
Users can create an itinerary of things to see, do and take part during budget or luxury holidays including shopping, dining, entertainment, adventure sports, and sightseeing.
The itineraries can then be seen by other users who will be able to “like” them and comment on them. Depending on the number of “likes” the itinerary receives, it will then be included in featured itineraries for each British Airways destination.
The airline’s staff and cabin crew will also be able to share their expertise and insider knowledge to inspire users to create their perfect day, whether it’s relaxing in spas during holidays in the Maldives or scuba diving in warm crystal clear waters during Caribbean holidays.
British Airways offers flights and holidays to destinations all over the world and popular locations that are featured in the Facebook app include New York, the Caribbean, Madrid, Mumbai, London, Rio de Janeiro, Florida, Rome, Berlin, and San Francisco. The airline is planning to add more destinations in the near future which will allow travellers to provide perfect itineraries for Facebook users visiting countries all over the globe.
British Airways is the flag carrier of the UK and has been operating flights to cities across the world since 1974. The airline’s hub is at London Heathrow Airport and using a fleet of Boeing aircraft, it provides flights to over 150 worldwide holiday destinations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Blau Varadero - limited availability
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Under 17's Stay, Play and Eat free at this magnificent resort sure to make for a holiday of a lifetime
- Enjoy fantastic access to the newly opening Grand Section which includes ten new restaurants and 6 bars, a waterpark, a new spa with 64 treatment rooms, a theatre and a bowling alley, plus another Playroom Kids’ club and Wired Teens lounge worth $1400
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...