British Airways Launches Perfect days Facebook App
British Airways has launched a new Facebook App that will allow tourists to post their Caribbean holidays experience and favourite holiday hotspots. The app enables Facebook users to share information and tips about their top British Airways destinations.
Facebook users will now be able to share their comments and knowledge about their favourite holiday destinations through a new app launched by British Airways.
The app will allow users of the social networking site to share information about their Caribbean holidays and favourite global hotspots to inspire other travellers.
The new Perfect Days Facebook app enables everyone to create itineraries of things to do and see during holidays to the Caribbean, Indian Ocean, Europe and other international British Airways destinations.
Digital Marketing Innovation Manager for British Airways, Richard Bowden, explained: “Perfect Days allows travellers to find new experiences and be inspired by others who are passionate about a destination and want to share their insider knowledge and travel tips.
“We look forward to receiving their feedback from this first version of the new app.”
Users can create an itinerary of things to see, do and take part during budget or luxury holidays including shopping, dining, entertainment, adventure sports, and sightseeing.
The itineraries can then be seen by other users who will be able to “like” them and comment on them. Depending on the number of “likes” the itinerary receives, it will then be included in featured itineraries for each British Airways destination.
The airline’s staff and cabin crew will also be able to share their expertise and insider knowledge to inspire users to create their perfect day, whether it’s relaxing in spas during holidays in the Maldives or scuba diving in warm crystal clear waters during Caribbean holidays.
British Airways offers flights and holidays to destinations all over the world and popular locations that are featured in the Facebook app include New York, the Caribbean, Madrid, Mumbai, London, Rio de Janeiro, Florida, Rome, Berlin, and San Francisco. The airline is planning to add more destinations in the near future which will allow travellers to provide perfect itineraries for Facebook users visiting countries all over the globe.
British Airways is the flag carrier of the UK and has been operating flights to cities across the world since 1974. The airline’s hub is at London Heathrow Airport and using a fleet of Boeing aircraft, it provides flights to over 150 worldwide holiday destinations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...