British Airways Launches Perfect days Facebook App
British Airways has launched a new Facebook App that will allow tourists to post their Caribbean holidays experience and favourite holiday hotspots. The app enables Facebook users to share information and tips about their top British Airways destinations.
Facebook users will now be able to share their comments and knowledge about their favourite holiday destinations through a new app launched by British Airways.
The app will allow users of the social networking site to share information about their Caribbean holidays and favourite global hotspots to inspire other travellers.
The new Perfect Days Facebook app enables everyone to create itineraries of things to do and see during holidays to the Caribbean, Indian Ocean, Europe and other international British Airways destinations.
Digital Marketing Innovation Manager for British Airways, Richard Bowden, explained: “Perfect Days allows travellers to find new experiences and be inspired by others who are passionate about a destination and want to share their insider knowledge and travel tips.
“We look forward to receiving their feedback from this first version of the new app.”
Users can create an itinerary of things to see, do and take part during budget or luxury holidays including shopping, dining, entertainment, adventure sports, and sightseeing.
The itineraries can then be seen by other users who will be able to “like” them and comment on them. Depending on the number of “likes” the itinerary receives, it will then be included in featured itineraries for each British Airways destination.
The airline’s staff and cabin crew will also be able to share their expertise and insider knowledge to inspire users to create their perfect day, whether it’s relaxing in spas during holidays in the Maldives or scuba diving in warm crystal clear waters during Caribbean holidays.
British Airways offers flights and holidays to destinations all over the world and popular locations that are featured in the Facebook app include New York, the Caribbean, Madrid, Mumbai, London, Rio de Janeiro, Florida, Rome, Berlin, and San Francisco. The airline is planning to add more destinations in the near future which will allow travellers to provide perfect itineraries for Facebook users visiting countries all over the globe.
British Airways is the flag carrier of the UK and has been operating flights to cities across the world since 1974. The airline’s hub is at London Heathrow Airport and using a fleet of Boeing aircraft, it provides flights to over 150 worldwide holiday destinations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
This stunning 4 star property, Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan hotel, offers guests an ideal base from which to discover Abu...