British Airways Launches Perfect days Facebook App
British Airways has launched a new Facebook App that will allow tourists to post their Caribbean holidays experience and favourite holiday hotspots. The app enables Facebook users to share information and tips about their top British Airways destinations.
Facebook users will now be able to share their comments and knowledge about their favourite holiday destinations through a new app launched by British Airways.
The app will allow users of the social networking site to share information about their Caribbean holidays and favourite global hotspots to inspire other travellers.
The new Perfect Days Facebook app enables everyone to create itineraries of things to do and see during holidays to the Caribbean, Indian Ocean, Europe and other international British Airways destinations.
Digital Marketing Innovation Manager for British Airways, Richard Bowden, explained: “Perfect Days allows travellers to find new experiences and be inspired by others who are passionate about a destination and want to share their insider knowledge and travel tips.
“We look forward to receiving their feedback from this first version of the new app.”
Users can create an itinerary of things to see, do and take part during budget or luxury holidays including shopping, dining, entertainment, adventure sports, and sightseeing.
The itineraries can then be seen by other users who will be able to “like” them and comment on them. Depending on the number of “likes” the itinerary receives, it will then be included in featured itineraries for each British Airways destination.
The airline’s staff and cabin crew will also be able to share their expertise and insider knowledge to inspire users to create their perfect day, whether it’s relaxing in spas during holidays in the Maldives or scuba diving in warm crystal clear waters during Caribbean holidays.
British Airways offers flights and holidays to destinations all over the world and popular locations that are featured in the Facebook app include New York, the Caribbean, Madrid, Mumbai, London, Rio de Janeiro, Florida, Rome, Berlin, and San Francisco. The airline is planning to add more destinations in the near future which will allow travellers to provide perfect itineraries for Facebook users visiting countries all over the globe.
British Airways is the flag carrier of the UK and has been operating flights to cities across the world since 1974. The airline’s hub is at London Heathrow Airport and using a fleet of Boeing aircraft, it provides flights to over 150 worldwide holiday destinations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Enjoy a taste of Thailand with a complimentary cooking class
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...