Cuba Cruise to Launch All Inclusive Multi-Stop Cuba Holidays
Travellers planning cruise Cuba holidays this winter will be able to explore numerous destinations on the Caribbean island as the Canadian cruise line, Cuba Cruise, launches a series of week-long all inclusive cruises on starting on 4th December, 2011.
Cruise passengers will have the chance to visit a new port in Cuba every day during the new week-long all inclusive programme with Cuba Cruise this winter.
The Canadian cruise line has launched a new “Your Cuba” itinerary for Cuba holidays where tourists will have the chance to visit some of the Caribbean island’s most picturesque and historic spots as the Louis Cristal cruise ship calls out a new port every day.
Travellers will start their cruise holidays in Cuba in the historic capital city of Havana and the ship will circumnavigate the island calling at various ports boasting colonial cities, beautiful nature reserves, ancient sites, and pristine white sand beaches.
The 480-stateroom ship will follow a clockwise route and stop at Havana, Cayo Guillermo, the Bahia de Nipe, Santiago de Cuba, Cayo Caguamas, Cienfuegos, the city of Trinidad, and Punta Frances on Isla de la Juventud.
Ruben Jiminez, the Director of the Cuba Tourist Board in Canada, said: “Cuba Cruise passengers will be welcomed as privileged visitors to our home and experience the incredible warmth and hospitality that is the true Cuba.”
Passengers will be able to relax amid luxurious surroundings on the Louis Cristal during Cuba holidays thanks to the ship’s comfortable and spacious staterooms and suites. The accommodation features modern amenities that match those in Cuba hotels, including a shower, telephone, hairdryer, and TV. The yacht-like vessel offers an array of facilities such as elegant lounges and restaurants, a casino, open promenades, and an internet corner with WiFi and roaming GSM mobile phone service.
Passengers will also be able to enjoy a first-class programme of entertainment during Cuba cruises, including Cuban music and dance, as well as a wealth of information and knowledge available from leading local tour guides.
President of Cuba Cruise, Dugald Wells, explained: “We have taken the best of an all-inclusive and cruise and combined it with a Cuba few will ever have a chance to see.
“Impeccable service and delicious meals served onboard, featuring quality imported Canadian food and specialty Cuban dishes, round out a truly wonderful travel experience.”
The “Your Cuba” itinerary includes visits to six UNESCO world heritage sites and four National Parks and Preserves. Visitors taking cruising holidays to Cuba will have the chance to walk down charming cobblestone streets, up rugged mountain paths, through lush rainforests and along white sandy palm-fringed beaches.
Cuba Cruise’s seven-night cruises will depart every Sunday from 4th December, 2011 until 18th March 2012 and will be available for booking through The Holiday Place and a selection of other ground tour operators in the island. The Holiday Place also offers a variety of cruise holiday packages including flights departing from various UK airports, national plane and road transfers in Cuba and optional beach extensions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Enjoy a fantastic tour
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...