Cuba Cruise to Launch All Inclusive Multi-Stop Cuba Holidays
Travellers planning cruise Cuba holidays this winter will be able to explore numerous destinations on the Caribbean island as the Canadian cruise line, Cuba Cruise, launches a series of week-long all inclusive cruises on starting on 4th December, 2011.
Cruise passengers will have the chance to visit a new port in Cuba every day during the new week-long all inclusive programme with Cuba Cruise this winter.
The Canadian cruise line has launched a new “Your Cuba” itinerary for Cuba holidays where tourists will have the chance to visit some of the Caribbean island’s most picturesque and historic spots as the Louis Cristal cruise ship calls out a new port every day.
Travellers will start their cruise holidays in Cuba in the historic capital city of Havana and the ship will circumnavigate the island calling at various ports boasting colonial cities, beautiful nature reserves, ancient sites, and pristine white sand beaches.
The 480-stateroom ship will follow a clockwise route and stop at Havana, Cayo Guillermo, the Bahia de Nipe, Santiago de Cuba, Cayo Caguamas, Cienfuegos, the city of Trinidad, and Punta Frances on Isla de la Juventud.
Ruben Jiminez, the Director of the Cuba Tourist Board in Canada, said: “Cuba Cruise passengers will be welcomed as privileged visitors to our home and experience the incredible warmth and hospitality that is the true Cuba.”
Passengers will be able to relax amid luxurious surroundings on the Louis Cristal during Cuba holidays thanks to the ship’s comfortable and spacious staterooms and suites. The accommodation features modern amenities that match those in Cuba hotels, including a shower, telephone, hairdryer, and TV. The yacht-like vessel offers an array of facilities such as elegant lounges and restaurants, a casino, open promenades, and an internet corner with WiFi and roaming GSM mobile phone service.
Passengers will also be able to enjoy a first-class programme of entertainment during Cuba cruises, including Cuban music and dance, as well as a wealth of information and knowledge available from leading local tour guides.
President of Cuba Cruise, Dugald Wells, explained: “We have taken the best of an all-inclusive and cruise and combined it with a Cuba few will ever have a chance to see.
“Impeccable service and delicious meals served onboard, featuring quality imported Canadian food and specialty Cuban dishes, round out a truly wonderful travel experience.”
The “Your Cuba” itinerary includes visits to six UNESCO world heritage sites and four National Parks and Preserves. Visitors taking cruising holidays to Cuba will have the chance to walk down charming cobblestone streets, up rugged mountain paths, through lush rainforests and along white sandy palm-fringed beaches.
Cuba Cruise’s seven-night cruises will depart every Sunday from 4th December, 2011 until 18th March 2012 and will be available for booking through The Holiday Place and a selection of other ground tour operators in the island. The Holiday Place also offers a variety of cruise holiday packages including flights departing from various UK airports, national plane and road transfers in Cuba and optional beach extensions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Expect Luxury, comfort and relaxation!
- Enjoy spa treatments, water and land sports and more for a fun-filled break
- Relish fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day
- Enjoy complimentary perks, including a bottle of sparkling wine, a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple.
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Travel to one of Cuba's hidden touristic gems, Varadero, where stretches of secluded beach await you at Blau Varadero....
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
Explore the many entertaining sites of the famous Varadero beach in Cuba, while enjoying a peaceful 10-day getaway at...
This all-inclusive resort plays host to one of the finest white sandy beaches in the world. The luscious coral reef is...