Cuba Cruise to Launch All Inclusive Multi-Stop Cuba Holidays
Travellers planning cruise Cuba holidays this winter will be able to explore numerous destinations on the Caribbean island as the Canadian cruise line, Cuba Cruise, launches a series of week-long all inclusive cruises on starting on 4th December, 2011.
Cruise passengers will have the chance to visit a new port in Cuba every day during the new week-long all inclusive programme with Cuba Cruise this winter.
The Canadian cruise line has launched a new “Your Cuba” itinerary for Cuba holidays where tourists will have the chance to visit some of the Caribbean island’s most picturesque and historic spots as the Louis Cristal cruise ship calls out a new port every day.
Travellers will start their cruise holidays in Cuba in the historic capital city of Havana and the ship will circumnavigate the island calling at various ports boasting colonial cities, beautiful nature reserves, ancient sites, and pristine white sand beaches.
The 480-stateroom ship will follow a clockwise route and stop at Havana, Cayo Guillermo, the Bahia de Nipe, Santiago de Cuba, Cayo Caguamas, Cienfuegos, the city of Trinidad, and Punta Frances on Isla de la Juventud.
Ruben Jiminez, the Director of the Cuba Tourist Board in Canada, said: “Cuba Cruise passengers will be welcomed as privileged visitors to our home and experience the incredible warmth and hospitality that is the true Cuba.”
Passengers will be able to relax amid luxurious surroundings on the Louis Cristal during Cuba holidays thanks to the ship’s comfortable and spacious staterooms and suites. The accommodation features modern amenities that match those in Cuba hotels, including a shower, telephone, hairdryer, and TV. The yacht-like vessel offers an array of facilities such as elegant lounges and restaurants, a casino, open promenades, and an internet corner with WiFi and roaming GSM mobile phone service.
Passengers will also be able to enjoy a first-class programme of entertainment during Cuba cruises, including Cuban music and dance, as well as a wealth of information and knowledge available from leading local tour guides.
President of Cuba Cruise, Dugald Wells, explained: “We have taken the best of an all-inclusive and cruise and combined it with a Cuba few will ever have a chance to see.
“Impeccable service and delicious meals served onboard, featuring quality imported Canadian food and specialty Cuban dishes, round out a truly wonderful travel experience.”
The “Your Cuba” itinerary includes visits to six UNESCO world heritage sites and four National Parks and Preserves. Visitors taking cruising holidays to Cuba will have the chance to walk down charming cobblestone streets, up rugged mountain paths, through lush rainforests and along white sandy palm-fringed beaches.
Cuba Cruise’s seven-night cruises will depart every Sunday from 4th December, 2011 until 18th March 2012 and will be available for booking through The Holiday Place and a selection of other ground tour operators in the island. The Holiday Place also offers a variety of cruise holiday packages including flights departing from various UK airports, national plane and road transfers in Cuba and optional beach extensions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Enjoy a complimentary Cultural Presentation
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Enjoy an amazing twin centre full of enjoyment for everyone at occidental miramar and breezes bella costa
The two hotels combine for an amazing holiday experience fit for everyone from couples to families at occidental miramar and breezes bella
- The Memories Miramar Havana is located in an elegant residential neighbourhood of Miramar and enjoys beautiful ocean views
- Both hotels offer fantastic amenities and facilities which makes the hotels a great choice for both families and couples
- Bella Costa is located on one of the world's finest beaches - Varadero
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Benefit from multiple swimming pools and non-motorised water sports in Varadero.
- Relish upgraded luxuries including 24h room service and sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival.
- Discover the treasures of Havana form the tranquil base of the Melia Habana Hotel.
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Bellevue Palma Real Varadero is a special hotel as it is authentically Cuban in every respect, from the food to the...