New Jebel Ali International Hotel in Seychelles to open in New Year
Jebel International Hotels will be unveiling a brand new hotel Seychelles hotel as the new Round Island Resort Mahe is expected to open next New Year 2012. It will make a great new addition to the collection of luxury Seychelles hotels in the islands.
The brand new hotel is set to be opened in the New Year, after failing to be completed in time for 2011. Jebel International had initially been hoping to unveil the brand new resort in 2011, but due to a number of problems mainly stemming from the contractors; this proved to be impossible.
The Regional Manager of Jebel International Hotels, David Thomson further elaborated into the cause of the delay, stating that Jebel International needed to ensure that the resort would be of a high standard, and that unfortunately the original contractors were unable to deliver on that requirement. This is due to the Jebel International wanting to ensure that their Seychelles hotel fulfils its potential to be a luxury all inclusive Indian Ocean resort.
The brand new resort will feature ten lush oceanfront villas, each accompanied with a private infinity pool alongside an outdoor shower. The rooms will feature a four poster king size bed as well as a French bath tub. Moreover, the Jebel International Seychelles hotel will also feature the Serena Round Island Spa, run by Serena Spa. The spa will have three separate treatment areas each equipped with private steam rooms and offering gorgeous views of the natural beauties of Seychelles. The hotel also has a couple’s treatment suite - ‘Adam and Eve’ that is situated at the highest point of the Island in a lush forest.
The resort will be approximately five acres in size and will be designed with a rare Creole-Seychellois architecture. It is located in the centre of the Marine Park and lies only four miles away from Port Victoria. resort The Jebel Ali is also only fifteen minutes away from the main Island, Mahe, via motorboat which makes the resort ideally located for guests who may want to explore the main island whilst on their luxury holidays in the Seychelles.
The opening of the luxury all inclusive Indian Ocean holiday resort is being eagerly awaited, as the Roundhouse Resort is expected to be one of the finest hotel resorts in Seychelles.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...