New Jebel Ali International Hotel in Seychelles to open in New Year
Jebel International Hotels will be unveiling a brand new hotel Seychelles hotel as the new Round Island Resort Mahe is expected to open next New Year 2012. It will make a great new addition to the collection of luxury Seychelles hotels in the islands.
The brand new hotel is set to be opened in the New Year, after failing to be completed in time for 2011. Jebel International had initially been hoping to unveil the brand new resort in 2011, but due to a number of problems mainly stemming from the contractors; this proved to be impossible.
The Regional Manager of Jebel International Hotels, David Thomson further elaborated into the cause of the delay, stating that Jebel International needed to ensure that the resort would be of a high standard, and that unfortunately the original contractors were unable to deliver on that requirement. This is due to the Jebel International wanting to ensure that their Seychelles hotel fulfils its potential to be a luxury all inclusive Indian Ocean resort.
The brand new resort will feature ten lush oceanfront villas, each accompanied with a private infinity pool alongside an outdoor shower. The rooms will feature a four poster king size bed as well as a French bath tub. Moreover, the Jebel International Seychelles hotel will also feature the Serena Round Island Spa, run by Serena Spa. The spa will have three separate treatment areas each equipped with private steam rooms and offering gorgeous views of the natural beauties of Seychelles. The hotel also has a couple’s treatment suite - ‘Adam and Eve’ that is situated at the highest point of the Island in a lush forest.
The resort will be approximately five acres in size and will be designed with a rare Creole-Seychellois architecture. It is located in the centre of the Marine Park and lies only four miles away from Port Victoria. resort The Jebel Ali is also only fifteen minutes away from the main Island, Mahe, via motorboat which makes the resort ideally located for guests who may want to explore the main island whilst on their luxury holidays in the Seychelles.
The opening of the luxury all inclusive Indian Ocean holiday resort is being eagerly awaited, as the Roundhouse Resort is expected to be one of the finest hotel resorts in Seychelles.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Be Live Collection Punta Cana offers Pristine white beaches, swaying palms and a pulsating Latin vibe
Head to where the sun shines and enjoy a week-long holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana. Here you'll find endless fun for all the family as well as plenty of relaxing options for adults.
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a white soda beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- World class facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...