New Jebel Ali International Hotel in Seychelles to open in New Year
Jebel International Hotels will be unveiling a brand new hotel Seychelles hotel as the new Round Island Resort Mahe is expected to open next New Year 2012. It will make a great new addition to the collection of luxury Seychelles hotels in the islands.
The brand new hotel is set to be opened in the New Year, after failing to be completed in time for 2011. Jebel International had initially been hoping to unveil the brand new resort in 2011, but due to a number of problems mainly stemming from the contractors; this proved to be impossible.
The Regional Manager of Jebel International Hotels, David Thomson further elaborated into the cause of the delay, stating that Jebel International needed to ensure that the resort would be of a high standard, and that unfortunately the original contractors were unable to deliver on that requirement. This is due to the Jebel International wanting to ensure that their Seychelles hotel fulfils its potential to be a luxury all inclusive Indian Ocean resort.
The brand new resort will feature ten lush oceanfront villas, each accompanied with a private infinity pool alongside an outdoor shower. The rooms will feature a four poster king size bed as well as a French bath tub. Moreover, the Jebel International Seychelles hotel will also feature the Serena Round Island Spa, run by Serena Spa. The spa will have three separate treatment areas each equipped with private steam rooms and offering gorgeous views of the natural beauties of Seychelles. The hotel also has a couple’s treatment suite - ‘Adam and Eve’ that is situated at the highest point of the Island in a lush forest.
The resort will be approximately five acres in size and will be designed with a rare Creole-Seychellois architecture. It is located in the centre of the Marine Park and lies only four miles away from Port Victoria. resort The Jebel Ali is also only fifteen minutes away from the main Island, Mahe, via motorboat which makes the resort ideally located for guests who may want to explore the main island whilst on their luxury holidays in the Seychelles.
The opening of the luxury all inclusive Indian Ocean holiday resort is being eagerly awaited, as the Roundhouse Resort is expected to be one of the finest hotel resorts in Seychelles.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1899 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Enjoy a taste of Thailand with a complimentary cooking class
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...