New Jebel Ali International Hotel in Seychelles to open in New Year
Jebel International Hotels will be unveiling a brand new hotel Seychelles hotel as the new Round Island Resort Mahe is expected to open next New Year 2012. It will make a great new addition to the collection of luxury Seychelles hotels in the islands.
The brand new hotel is set to be opened in the New Year, after failing to be completed in time for 2011. Jebel International had initially been hoping to unveil the brand new resort in 2011, but due to a number of problems mainly stemming from the contractors; this proved to be impossible.
The Regional Manager of Jebel International Hotels, David Thomson further elaborated into the cause of the delay, stating that Jebel International needed to ensure that the resort would be of a high standard, and that unfortunately the original contractors were unable to deliver on that requirement. This is due to the Jebel International wanting to ensure that their Seychelles hotel fulfils its potential to be a luxury all inclusive Indian Ocean resort.
The brand new resort will feature ten lush oceanfront villas, each accompanied with a private infinity pool alongside an outdoor shower. The rooms will feature a four poster king size bed as well as a French bath tub. Moreover, the Jebel International Seychelles hotel will also feature the Serena Round Island Spa, run by Serena Spa. The spa will have three separate treatment areas each equipped with private steam rooms and offering gorgeous views of the natural beauties of Seychelles. The hotel also has a couple’s treatment suite - ‘Adam and Eve’ that is situated at the highest point of the Island in a lush forest.
The resort will be approximately five acres in size and will be designed with a rare Creole-Seychellois architecture. It is located in the centre of the Marine Park and lies only four miles away from Port Victoria. resort The Jebel Ali is also only fifteen minutes away from the main Island, Mahe, via motorboat which makes the resort ideally located for guests who may want to explore the main island whilst on their luxury holidays in the Seychelles.
The opening of the luxury all inclusive Indian Ocean holiday resort is being eagerly awaited, as the Roundhouse Resort is expected to be one of the finest hotel resorts in Seychelles.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
The Topaz Hotel is perfect for those who want to explore St Paul's bay and Malta's rugged countryside. Affordable and...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...