New Jebel Ali International Hotel in Seychelles to open in New Year
Jebel International Hotels will be unveiling a brand new hotel Seychelles hotel as the new Round Island Resort Mahe is expected to open next New Year 2012. It will make a great new addition to the collection of luxury Seychelles hotels in the islands.
The brand new hotel is set to be opened in the New Year, after failing to be completed in time for 2011. Jebel International had initially been hoping to unveil the brand new resort in 2011, but due to a number of problems mainly stemming from the contractors; this proved to be impossible.
The Regional Manager of Jebel International Hotels, David Thomson further elaborated into the cause of the delay, stating that Jebel International needed to ensure that the resort would be of a high standard, and that unfortunately the original contractors were unable to deliver on that requirement. This is due to the Jebel International wanting to ensure that their Seychelles hotel fulfils its potential to be a luxury all inclusive Indian Ocean resort.
The brand new resort will feature ten lush oceanfront villas, each accompanied with a private infinity pool alongside an outdoor shower. The rooms will feature a four poster king size bed as well as a French bath tub. Moreover, the Jebel International Seychelles hotel will also feature the Serena Round Island Spa, run by Serena Spa. The spa will have three separate treatment areas each equipped with private steam rooms and offering gorgeous views of the natural beauties of Seychelles. The hotel also has a couple’s treatment suite - ‘Adam and Eve’ that is situated at the highest point of the Island in a lush forest.
The resort will be approximately five acres in size and will be designed with a rare Creole-Seychellois architecture. It is located in the centre of the Marine Park and lies only four miles away from Port Victoria. resort The Jebel Ali is also only fifteen minutes away from the main Island, Mahe, via motorboat which makes the resort ideally located for guests who may want to explore the main island whilst on their luxury holidays in the Seychelles.
The opening of the luxury all inclusive Indian Ocean holiday resort is being eagerly awaited, as the Roundhouse Resort is expected to be one of the finest hotel resorts in Seychelles.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...