Bay Gardens Resorts offers exclusive summer holiday savings to St Lucia diaspora
The St Lucia Diaspora community is being welcomed back to the island as Bay Gardens Resorts announces the launch of a series of exclusive savings on St Lucia holidays which will be available at the hotel group's three luxury properties this summer.
St Lucians living abroad are being welcomed back to their native island as Bay Gardens Resorts launches exclusive summer deals for St Lucia holidays at any of its three properties on the island.
Managing Director of Bay Gardens Resorts, Joyce Destang, said: “We want to show how much we really appreciate our fellow St. Lucians living abroad. Our goal is to offer the highest level of service and quality not only to tourists, but also to our brothers and sisters. We’re glad to host Diaspora returning home to our beautiful island."
The packages for stays at any of the hotel group’s three St Lucia hotels and resorts include:
- Bay Gardens Inn and the Bay Gardens Hotel - US$89 per night for a standard room based on single or double occupancy, or US$99 per night for a standard room and full breakfast.
- Bay Gardens Beach Resort and Spa – US$149 per night for a deluxe room with full breakfast based on single or double occupancy.
Ex-pats taking St Lucia holidays for a minimum of two nights will be benefiting ) from 10 per cent off food and drinks at all three of the Bay Gardens St Lucia hotels; a US$10 casino voucher per guest to spend at the Treasure Bay Casino; complimentary room upgrades saving guests up to 40 per cent off the rack room rate; and 40 per cent off standard prices at the La Mer Spa.
All of the Bay Gardens Resorts are located in Rodney Bay Village, on the Caribbean island of St Lucia, just minutes from the white sand palm-fringed beaches, the numerous gourmet restaurants and the JQ Charles Rodney Bay Shopping Mall and Bay Walk Shopping and Entertainment Centre.
During holidays to St Lucia, guests can enjoy a myriad of upscale facilities at the resorts and a wide range of activities including snorkelling, sailing, water skiing, boat and land excursions, pedal boating, kayaking, and scuba diving in the pristine crystal clears waters amid caves, wrecks and reefs.
St Lucia is situated in the Caribbean Sea, north west of Barbados, and home to some of the world’s most breathtaking natural landscapes including picture-perfect beaches, rolling green hills, lush tropical gardens, and majestic mountain peaks.
Tourists taking holidays in St Lucia can experience the vibrant Caribbean spirit while visiting an array of unique sites including one of the world’s only drive-in volcanoes. The annual St Lucia Jazz Festival is a popular event that attracts international visitors and musical talent, while Pigeon Island National Park is one of the most visited sites on the island and home to the old British military base, Fort Rodney.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Take advantage opf the FREE double room upgrade
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Exclusive India Sale, Enjoy Huge reductions on all our tours must be booked by 31 August 2017
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Unwind in an adults-only paradise upon white sands with a FREE room upgrade and HALF price accomodation
Stay in pure paradise at Pineapple Beach Club, surrounded by a stunning waterfront of spectacular powdery white sands, it's heaven on earth
- Rejuvenate at the luxurious hotel spa or keep active all the selection of All-Inclusive water and on land activities included during your stay
- Formerly Grand Pineapple Beach Resort, The Pineapple Beach Club is a newly renovated Adults-Only All Inclusive Paradise
- Book and save up to 50%Summer just got better with savings of up to 50% plus a FREE ROOM UPGRADE in selected rooms
- Dine Al Fresco with breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of Long Bay
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...