Bay Gardens Resorts offers exclusive summer holiday savings to St Lucia diaspora
The St Lucia Diaspora community is being welcomed back to the island as Bay Gardens Resorts announces the launch of a series of exclusive savings on St Lucia holidays which will be available at the hotel group's three luxury properties this summer.
St Lucians living abroad are being welcomed back to their native island as Bay Gardens Resorts launches exclusive summer deals for St Lucia holidays at any of its three properties on the island.
Managing Director of Bay Gardens Resorts, Joyce Destang, said: “We want to show how much we really appreciate our fellow St. Lucians living abroad. Our goal is to offer the highest level of service and quality not only to tourists, but also to our brothers and sisters. We’re glad to host Diaspora returning home to our beautiful island."
The packages for stays at any of the hotel group’s three St Lucia hotels and resorts include:
- Bay Gardens Inn and the Bay Gardens Hotel - US$89 per night for a standard room based on single or double occupancy, or US$99 per night for a standard room and full breakfast.
- Bay Gardens Beach Resort and Spa – US$149 per night for a deluxe room with full breakfast based on single or double occupancy.
Ex-pats taking St Lucia holidays for a minimum of two nights will be benefiting ) from 10 per cent off food and drinks at all three of the Bay Gardens St Lucia hotels; a US$10 casino voucher per guest to spend at the Treasure Bay Casino; complimentary room upgrades saving guests up to 40 per cent off the rack room rate; and 40 per cent off standard prices at the La Mer Spa.
All of the Bay Gardens Resorts are located in Rodney Bay Village, on the Caribbean island of St Lucia, just minutes from the white sand palm-fringed beaches, the numerous gourmet restaurants and the JQ Charles Rodney Bay Shopping Mall and Bay Walk Shopping and Entertainment Centre.
During holidays to St Lucia, guests can enjoy a myriad of upscale facilities at the resorts and a wide range of activities including snorkelling, sailing, water skiing, boat and land excursions, pedal boating, kayaking, and scuba diving in the pristine crystal clears waters amid caves, wrecks and reefs.
St Lucia is situated in the Caribbean Sea, north west of Barbados, and home to some of the world’s most breathtaking natural landscapes including picture-perfect beaches, rolling green hills, lush tropical gardens, and majestic mountain peaks.
Tourists taking holidays in St Lucia can experience the vibrant Caribbean spirit while visiting an array of unique sites including one of the world’s only drive-in volcanoes. The annual St Lucia Jazz Festival is a popular event that attracts international visitors and musical talent, while Pigeon Island National Park is one of the most visited sites on the island and home to the old British military base, Fort Rodney.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Take a unique journey aboard the Eastern and Oriental Express, travelling from the streets of Bangkok through to the...
Discover the unspoilt beauty of central Bali with a stay at the Plataran Ubud where you can gaze out across stunning...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...