Bay Gardens Resorts offers exclusive summer holiday savings to St Lucia diaspora
The St Lucia Diaspora community is being welcomed back to the island as Bay Gardens Resorts announces the launch of a series of exclusive savings on St Lucia holidays which will be available at the hotel group's three luxury properties this summer.
St Lucians living abroad are being welcomed back to their native island as Bay Gardens Resorts launches exclusive summer deals for St Lucia holidays at any of its three properties on the island.
Managing Director of Bay Gardens Resorts, Joyce Destang, said: “We want to show how much we really appreciate our fellow St. Lucians living abroad. Our goal is to offer the highest level of service and quality not only to tourists, but also to our brothers and sisters. We’re glad to host Diaspora returning home to our beautiful island."
The packages for stays at any of the hotel group’s three St Lucia hotels and resorts include:
- Bay Gardens Inn and the Bay Gardens Hotel - US$89 per night for a standard room based on single or double occupancy, or US$99 per night for a standard room and full breakfast.
- Bay Gardens Beach Resort and Spa – US$149 per night for a deluxe room with full breakfast based on single or double occupancy.
Ex-pats taking St Lucia holidays for a minimum of two nights will be benefiting ) from 10 per cent off food and drinks at all three of the Bay Gardens St Lucia hotels; a US$10 casino voucher per guest to spend at the Treasure Bay Casino; complimentary room upgrades saving guests up to 40 per cent off the rack room rate; and 40 per cent off standard prices at the La Mer Spa.
All of the Bay Gardens Resorts are located in Rodney Bay Village, on the Caribbean island of St Lucia, just minutes from the white sand palm-fringed beaches, the numerous gourmet restaurants and the JQ Charles Rodney Bay Shopping Mall and Bay Walk Shopping and Entertainment Centre.
During holidays to St Lucia, guests can enjoy a myriad of upscale facilities at the resorts and a wide range of activities including snorkelling, sailing, water skiing, boat and land excursions, pedal boating, kayaking, and scuba diving in the pristine crystal clears waters amid caves, wrecks and reefs.
St Lucia is situated in the Caribbean Sea, north west of Barbados, and home to some of the world’s most breathtaking natural landscapes including picture-perfect beaches, rolling green hills, lush tropical gardens, and majestic mountain peaks.
Tourists taking holidays in St Lucia can experience the vibrant Caribbean spirit while visiting an array of unique sites including one of the world’s only drive-in volcanoes. The annual St Lucia Jazz Festival is a popular event that attracts international visitors and musical talent, while Pigeon Island National Park is one of the most visited sites on the island and home to the old British military base, Fort Rodney.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from £99 per person
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...