Etihad Airways Adds Gold Elite Membership for Frequent Flyers
Etihad Airways, provider of flights for Dubai and Abu Dhabi holidays, has unveiled the Gold Elite level of the Etihad Guest Loyalty Programme which will be awarded to passengers who take more than 60 flights a year or collect over 125,000 Tier Miles.
The national airline of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Etihad Airways, has announced the latest addition to its passenger loyalty programme; the Etihad Guest Gold Elite membership.
The Gold Elite tier will recognise and award the airline’s most frequent flyers, as they take flights to Abu Dhabi holidays or business trips across the Middle East and the rest of the world.
Passengers who take more than 60 flights a year or collect more than 125,000 Tier Miles during holidays to Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and other global destinations will become members of the Gold Elite programme.
Benefits of the luxury programme include excess baggage allowance of 20kgs; access to Diamond First class lounges; seat guarantees at 12 hours’ notice; and a personalised shopping experience at the online Etihad Guest Reward Shop.
Another advantage to being an Etihad Guest Gold Elite member is that third parties, such as secretaries or family members, will be able to manage bookings and account information on the member’s behalf. The member will also be able to nominate one person a year to receive free Etihad Guest Silver membership.
Etihad Airways Chief Commercial Officer, Peter Baumgartner, said: “The Etihad Guest Gold Elite tier is a way of giving something extra back to people who use the airline the most. The intention is to make them feel specially rewarded for their high level of loyalty.
“We have spent considerable time listening to our most frequent passengers, and have worked hard to tailor Gold Elite membership benefits and privileges to their needs. We believe the offering to Gold Elite members is unsurpassed within the industry.”
Passengers can earn Etihad Guest Tier Miles on any eligible flights with Etihad Airways, whether travellers are heading off to family holidays in Abu Dhabi, business trips to Dubai, spa escapes to Switzerland, or African safaris in Cape Town.
The airline is based in Abu Dhabi and has been operating since 2003, providing flights for Dubai holidays and luxury holidays to 66 destinations in 43 countries across the world including the United Arab Emirates, Australia, Thailand, Sri Lanka, India, Africa, China, United States, Spain, United Kingdom, Belgium, Egypt, Indonesia, Germany, Japan, Switzerland, Turkey and the Maldives.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
The land of endless natural beauty, with ancient sight and cultural treasure, you'll be sure to embark on a holiday of a lifetime
- Unforgettable experience at Yala Safari
- English speaking chauffer guide during the roundtrip
- Transport in a comfortable vehicle
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...