Etihad Airways Adds Gold Elite Membership for Frequent Flyers
Etihad Airways, provider of flights for Dubai and Abu Dhabi holidays, has unveiled the Gold Elite level of the Etihad Guest Loyalty Programme which will be awarded to passengers who take more than 60 flights a year or collect over 125,000 Tier Miles.
The national airline of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Etihad Airways, has announced the latest addition to its passenger loyalty programme; the Etihad Guest Gold Elite membership.
The Gold Elite tier will recognise and award the airline’s most frequent flyers, as they take flights to Abu Dhabi holidays or business trips across the Middle East and the rest of the world.
Passengers who take more than 60 flights a year or collect more than 125,000 Tier Miles during holidays to Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and other global destinations will become members of the Gold Elite programme.
Benefits of the luxury programme include excess baggage allowance of 20kgs; access to Diamond First class lounges; seat guarantees at 12 hours’ notice; and a personalised shopping experience at the online Etihad Guest Reward Shop.
Another advantage to being an Etihad Guest Gold Elite member is that third parties, such as secretaries or family members, will be able to manage bookings and account information on the member’s behalf. The member will also be able to nominate one person a year to receive free Etihad Guest Silver membership.
Etihad Airways Chief Commercial Officer, Peter Baumgartner, said: “The Etihad Guest Gold Elite tier is a way of giving something extra back to people who use the airline the most. The intention is to make them feel specially rewarded for their high level of loyalty.
“We have spent considerable time listening to our most frequent passengers, and have worked hard to tailor Gold Elite membership benefits and privileges to their needs. We believe the offering to Gold Elite members is unsurpassed within the industry.”
Passengers can earn Etihad Guest Tier Miles on any eligible flights with Etihad Airways, whether travellers are heading off to family holidays in Abu Dhabi, business trips to Dubai, spa escapes to Switzerland, or African safaris in Cape Town.
The airline is based in Abu Dhabi and has been operating since 2003, providing flights for Dubai holidays and luxury holidays to 66 destinations in 43 countries across the world including the United Arab Emirates, Australia, Thailand, Sri Lanka, India, Africa, China, United States, Spain, United Kingdom, Belgium, Egypt, Indonesia, Germany, Japan, Switzerland, Turkey and the Maldives.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...