Etihad Airways Adds Gold Elite Membership for Frequent Flyers
Etihad Airways, provider of flights for Dubai and Abu Dhabi holidays, has unveiled the Gold Elite level of the Etihad Guest Loyalty Programme which will be awarded to passengers who take more than 60 flights a year or collect over 125,000 Tier Miles.
The national airline of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Etihad Airways, has announced the latest addition to its passenger loyalty programme; the Etihad Guest Gold Elite membership.
The Gold Elite tier will recognise and award the airline’s most frequent flyers, as they take flights to Abu Dhabi holidays or business trips across the Middle East and the rest of the world.
Passengers who take more than 60 flights a year or collect more than 125,000 Tier Miles during holidays to Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and other global destinations will become members of the Gold Elite programme.
Benefits of the luxury programme include excess baggage allowance of 20kgs; access to Diamond First class lounges; seat guarantees at 12 hours’ notice; and a personalised shopping experience at the online Etihad Guest Reward Shop.
Another advantage to being an Etihad Guest Gold Elite member is that third parties, such as secretaries or family members, will be able to manage bookings and account information on the member’s behalf. The member will also be able to nominate one person a year to receive free Etihad Guest Silver membership.
Etihad Airways Chief Commercial Officer, Peter Baumgartner, said: “The Etihad Guest Gold Elite tier is a way of giving something extra back to people who use the airline the most. The intention is to make them feel specially rewarded for their high level of loyalty.
“We have spent considerable time listening to our most frequent passengers, and have worked hard to tailor Gold Elite membership benefits and privileges to their needs. We believe the offering to Gold Elite members is unsurpassed within the industry.”
Passengers can earn Etihad Guest Tier Miles on any eligible flights with Etihad Airways, whether travellers are heading off to family holidays in Abu Dhabi, business trips to Dubai, spa escapes to Switzerland, or African safaris in Cape Town.
The airline is based in Abu Dhabi and has been operating since 2003, providing flights for Dubai holidays and luxury holidays to 66 destinations in 43 countries across the world including the United Arab Emirates, Australia, Thailand, Sri Lanka, India, Africa, China, United States, Spain, United Kingdom, Belgium, Egypt, Indonesia, Germany, Japan, Switzerland, Turkey and the Maldives.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Take advantage opf the FREE double room upgrade
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Exclusive India Sale, Enjoy Huge reductions on all our tours must be booked by 31 August 2017
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...