Villas de Maitre expand its luxury holiday villas in Mauritius
Villas de Maitre has expanded their collection of luxury Mauritius hotels with the introduction of the unique residence, Villa Providence, which has been built in the exclusive Providence sur Mer on the east coast of the Indian Ocean island.
One of the Indian Ocean’s leading luxury villa rental companies has expanded their portfolio of Mauritius hotels with the addition of the Villa Providence on the east coast of the idyllic island.
The unique luxury residence is located in the exclusive Providence sur Mer near Belle Mare and boasts four bedrooms, two of which are en-suite master bedrooms with access to either a balcony with breathtaking views or the villa’s large swimming pool.
The villa has unusual architectural design features such as a central glass wine cellar in the dining area, thatched roof, and from the spacious outdoor areas guests can enjoy views overlooking a quiet creek with mangroves and the Links golf course during Mauritius holidays.
The villa is perfect for family holidays in Mauritius and tourists can access four of the island’s best golf courses; Links, Legends, Anahita and Ile aux Cerfs.
During Mauritius holidays, tourists can use the villa owner's motorboat with skipper (for private hire upon request) which enables guests to explore the surrounding area and find an uncrowded beach for a picnic, swimming and snorkelling.
Managing Director of Villas de Maitre, Hans Gauthier, spoke of the new addition to the company’s luxury holiday villas on Facebook, and said: “I visited this fabulous villa a few weeks back. It really blew me away... I specially found its glass encased wine cellar quite an unusual but stunning feature and the pool, deck and entertaining area were so spacious. The owner's boat is also definitely a plus."
The luxury villa sleeps six adults, five children and one baby and holidaymakers can enjoy the services of a maid, cook and gardener, and rates start from 320 Euros per night for up to four people during high season and 400 during high season with additional guests are 40 Euros (low season) and 50 Euros (high season).
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
Enjoy access to one of the longest beaches on the East Coast of Mauritius, and experience the unique all-inclusive perks coupled with the warmth and authenticity of a family-owned retreat
- Pamper yourself at the "Spa Attitude"
- Enjoy romantic walks at the stunning beach of this hotel
- Enjoy snorkelling & glass-bottom boat trips
Set on the island's longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Longbeach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist
- Golfers can take advantage of complimentary green fees and the Free Shuttle Service to Ile aux Cerfs Championship Course
- Enjoy a range of water sports including kayaking, boat tours and paddles boats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
luxury resort ideal for both couples and families
- Click through for our special Honeymoon Offers
- Located on the Bel Ombre's beach the resort is offering own nature reserve to explore
- Guests can benefit from a daily free green fees, mini bar in each room, or the fabulous spa treatments including one free 45-minute spa treatment per person per stay
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Prepare to be blown away by the unparalleled beauty of the north eastern coast of Mauritius as you spend eight days on...
The beauty of the East coast of Mauritius is without question, and all can be enjoyed at Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa, set...
Spend seven magical days in the beautiful Mauritius, enjoying its Indian Ocean coastline. The Heritage Awali gives you a...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
Located on the sandy beach of the north-west coast of Mauritius, Les Cocotiers enjoys a close proximity to the island's...
When you're looking for the perfect holiday, it's nice to have some assurances. As well as being a three star plus...