Villas de Maitre expand its luxury holiday villas in Mauritius
Villas de Maitre has expanded their collection of luxury Mauritius hotels with the introduction of the unique residence, Villa Providence, which has been built in the exclusive Providence sur Mer on the east coast of the Indian Ocean island.
One of the Indian Ocean’s leading luxury villa rental companies has expanded their portfolio of Mauritius hotels with the addition of the Villa Providence on the east coast of the idyllic island.
The unique luxury residence is located in the exclusive Providence sur Mer near Belle Mare and boasts four bedrooms, two of which are en-suite master bedrooms with access to either a balcony with breathtaking views or the villa’s large swimming pool.
The villa has unusual architectural design features such as a central glass wine cellar in the dining area, thatched roof, and from the spacious outdoor areas guests can enjoy views overlooking a quiet creek with mangroves and the Links golf course during Mauritius holidays.
The villa is perfect for family holidays in Mauritius and tourists can access four of the island’s best golf courses; Links, Legends, Anahita and Ile aux Cerfs.
During Mauritius holidays, tourists can use the villa owner's motorboat with skipper (for private hire upon request) which enables guests to explore the surrounding area and find an uncrowded beach for a picnic, swimming and snorkelling.
Managing Director of Villas de Maitre, Hans Gauthier, spoke of the new addition to the company’s luxury holiday villas on Facebook, and said: “I visited this fabulous villa a few weeks back. It really blew me away... I specially found its glass encased wine cellar quite an unusual but stunning feature and the pool, deck and entertaining area were so spacious. The owner's boat is also definitely a plus."
The luxury villa sleeps six adults, five children and one baby and holidaymakers can enjoy the services of a maid, cook and gardener, and rates start from 320 Euros per night for up to four people during high season and 400 during high season with additional guests are 40 Euros (low season) and 50 Euros (high season).
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
Live and breathe the real Mauritius for a week in an intimate boutique hotel set by clear turquoise waters and powdery-soft sands, with great facilities for everyone in the family.
- Features an excellent Children's Club offering great activities for the young ones
- Children stay free when sharing with parents
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
With three beautiful beaches to choose from, this one-of-a-kind retreat offers bespoke experiences with a soothing and rejuvenating Feng Shui philosophy
- Relax at the spa - providing an combination experience of nutrition, yoga, spa treatments & retreats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Enjoy complimentary activities including snorkelling, kayaking, water skiing, glass-bottom boat trips or some unique experience such as cinema screenings on the beach, secret bar or message in a bottle with hidden surprises
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself.
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
Lap up the mesmerising coastal beauty of western Mauritius and then explore Dubai - a city of wonders
Discover and Experience the best of both worlds Mauritius and Dubai
- Take advantage of the tennis courts, beach volley ball and many indoor games at Anelia Beach Resort
- Dubai stay at a TripAdvisor Winner with a Certificate of Excellence hotel
- The Perfect location of Anelia Beach Resort will let you enjoy Mauritius breathtaking sea views
Prepare to be blown away by the unparalleled beauty of the north eastern coast of Mauritius as you spend eight days on...
The beauty of the East coast of Mauritius is without question, and all can be enjoyed at Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa, set...
Spend seven magical days in the beautiful Mauritius, enjoying its Indian Ocean coastline. The Heritage Awali gives you a...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Coin De Mire is a boutique hotel set on the north coast of Mauritius, an area of white beaches, clear turquoise waters...
Located on the sandy beach of the north-west coast of Mauritius, Les Cocotiers enjoys a close proximity to the island's...
When you're looking for the perfect holiday, it's nice to have some assurances. As well as being a three star plus...