Villas de Maitre expand its luxury holiday villas in Mauritius
Villas de Maitre has expanded their collection of luxury Mauritius hotels with the introduction of the unique residence, Villa Providence, which has been built in the exclusive Providence sur Mer on the east coast of the Indian Ocean island.
One of the Indian Ocean’s leading luxury villa rental companies has expanded their portfolio of Mauritius hotels with the addition of the Villa Providence on the east coast of the idyllic island.
The unique luxury residence is located in the exclusive Providence sur Mer near Belle Mare and boasts four bedrooms, two of which are en-suite master bedrooms with access to either a balcony with breathtaking views or the villa’s large swimming pool.
The villa has unusual architectural design features such as a central glass wine cellar in the dining area, thatched roof, and from the spacious outdoor areas guests can enjoy views overlooking a quiet creek with mangroves and the Links golf course during Mauritius holidays.
The villa is perfect for family holidays in Mauritius and tourists can access four of the island’s best golf courses; Links, Legends, Anahita and Ile aux Cerfs.
During Mauritius holidays, tourists can use the villa owner's motorboat with skipper (for private hire upon request) which enables guests to explore the surrounding area and find an uncrowded beach for a picnic, swimming and snorkelling.
Managing Director of Villas de Maitre, Hans Gauthier, spoke of the new addition to the company’s luxury holiday villas on Facebook, and said: “I visited this fabulous villa a few weeks back. It really blew me away... I specially found its glass encased wine cellar quite an unusual but stunning feature and the pool, deck and entertaining area were so spacious. The owner's boat is also definitely a plus."
The luxury villa sleeps six adults, five children and one baby and holidaymakers can enjoy the services of a maid, cook and gardener, and rates start from 320 Euros per night for up to four people during high season and 400 during high season with additional guests are 40 Euros (low season) and 50 Euros (high season).
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Make the most of glass-bottomed boat trips, kayaking, snorkelling and green fees at the nearby Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bars inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resort has stunning views of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 750-metre long white natural beach
With three beautiful beaches to choose from, this one-of-a-kind retreat offers bespoke experiences with a soothing and rejuvenating Feng Shui philosophy
- Relax at the spa - providing an combination experience of nutrition, yoga, spa treatments & retreats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Enjoy complimentary activities including snorkelling, kayaking, water skiing, glass-bottom boat trips or some unique experience such as cinema screenings on the beach, secret bar or message in a bottle with hidden surprises
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
The Ambre Hotel is one exclusive property that will enthral travellers and boasts uninterrupted views of the tropical...
Spend seven magical days in the beautiful Mauritius, enjoying its Indian Ocean coastline. The Heritage Awali gives you a...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
Situated in the North West of Mauritius, Recif Attitude is an exclusive adults only hotel, overlooking a marine...
Situated on the northwest coast of Mauritius, Le Meridien Ile Maurice sits at the edge of an 800m white sand beach by...