New EcoArts Tour Offers Americans a Chance to Enjoy Cuba Holidays
EcoArts Tours offer Cuba holidays for travellers with a more organic interest in their holiday destination and this summer the company is offering American tourists the chance to visit the restricted Caribbean island with the Culinary EcoArts Tour.
American travellers will be pleased to discover a new and legal way to enjoy Cuba holidays as EcoArts Tours offers the Culinary EcoArts Tour to foodies, amateur cooks and professionals this summer.
In January this year, President Obama eased restrictions on Cuba travel for Americans planning holidays to Cuba for educational, cultural, academic and religious purposes.
The Culinary EcoArts Tour offers an opportunity for U.S tourists to travel to the restricted Caribbean island, where they will embark on a journey from Havana to the island of Cayo Coco to visit organic farms, explore the diverse culture and natural environment, learn about renewable energy sources and enjoy traditional Cuban culinary lessons.
Rosalyn Salters from EcoArts Tours said: “This is our first offering of a Cuban itinerary for Americans, and we are excited about showing the rich cultural heritage, stunning landscape, food and enterprises in agriculture and sustainability of Cuba.”
During their culturally-enriched holidays in Cuba, visitors will stay in various Cuba hotels and enjoy a range of cultural activities.
These include taking a visit to the capital city, Havana, focusing on the farmers’ markets and organic gardens; visiting the ACTAF (Cuban Association of Crop and Forestry Professionals); savour traditional dinners and enjoy culinary lessons at restaurants including El Bambu and the 12 Apostles (at the foot of the Fortaleza Morro Cabaña); take a trip to Cuba Solar, the country's leading NGO for renewable energy, to gain further knowledge and understanding on rural electrification; visit the coastal city of Cienfuegos to meet with members of rural cooperatives, take tours of farms and visit a school which incorporates environmental education; and enjoy an eco-excursion to the island of Cayo Coco with a guided tour who will explain the sustainable tourism and marine conservation efforts on the island, while allocating some fun time for scuba diving activities within the beautiful coral reefs.
The EcoArts Tour will take place between 27th June and 7th July 2011.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Enjoy a fantastic tour
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Discover Cuba's vibrant capital and stunning Varadero beach, getting the best of both during summer 2017
Combine exploring Havana's bustling neighbourhoods, with a relaxing beach holiday, with this amazing twin centre summer holiday package deal
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Easy access to some of the most iconic neighbourhoods in Havana, including the old colonial area
- Relax, unwind and rejuvenate your mind body and soul at the beauty salon and spa
- Exceptionally friendly and welcoming staff that go the extra mile
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Enjoy water sports on the Varadero beach, relax by the hotel pool, sample a refreshing cocktail
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...