New EcoArts Tour Offers Americans a Chance to Enjoy Cuba Holidays
EcoArts Tours offer Cuba holidays for travellers with a more organic interest in their holiday destination and this summer the company is offering American tourists the chance to visit the restricted Caribbean island with the Culinary EcoArts Tour.
American travellers will be pleased to discover a new and legal way to enjoy Cuba holidays as EcoArts Tours offers the Culinary EcoArts Tour to foodies, amateur cooks and professionals this summer.
In January this year, President Obama eased restrictions on Cuba travel for Americans planning holidays to Cuba for educational, cultural, academic and religious purposes.
The Culinary EcoArts Tour offers an opportunity for U.S tourists to travel to the restricted Caribbean island, where they will embark on a journey from Havana to the island of Cayo Coco to visit organic farms, explore the diverse culture and natural environment, learn about renewable energy sources and enjoy traditional Cuban culinary lessons.
Rosalyn Salters from EcoArts Tours said: “This is our first offering of a Cuban itinerary for Americans, and we are excited about showing the rich cultural heritage, stunning landscape, food and enterprises in agriculture and sustainability of Cuba.”
During their culturally-enriched holidays in Cuba, visitors will stay in various Cuba hotels and enjoy a range of cultural activities.
These include taking a visit to the capital city, Havana, focusing on the farmers’ markets and organic gardens; visiting the ACTAF (Cuban Association of Crop and Forestry Professionals); savour traditional dinners and enjoy culinary lessons at restaurants including El Bambu and the 12 Apostles (at the foot of the Fortaleza Morro Cabaña); take a trip to Cuba Solar, the country's leading NGO for renewable energy, to gain further knowledge and understanding on rural electrification; visit the coastal city of Cienfuegos to meet with members of rural cooperatives, take tours of farms and visit a school which incorporates environmental education; and enjoy an eco-excursion to the island of Cayo Coco with a guided tour who will explain the sustainable tourism and marine conservation efforts on the island, while allocating some fun time for scuba diving activities within the beautiful coral reefs.
The EcoArts Tour will take place between 27th June and 7th July 2011.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 28th Feb
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...