New EcoArts Tour Offers Americans a Chance to Enjoy Cuba Holidays
EcoArts Tours offer Cuba holidays for travellers with a more organic interest in their holiday destination and this summer the company is offering American tourists the chance to visit the restricted Caribbean island with the Culinary EcoArts Tour.
American travellers will be pleased to discover a new and legal way to enjoy Cuba holidays as EcoArts Tours offers the Culinary EcoArts Tour to foodies, amateur cooks and professionals this summer.
In January this year, President Obama eased restrictions on Cuba travel for Americans planning holidays to Cuba for educational, cultural, academic and religious purposes.
The Culinary EcoArts Tour offers an opportunity for U.S tourists to travel to the restricted Caribbean island, where they will embark on a journey from Havana to the island of Cayo Coco to visit organic farms, explore the diverse culture and natural environment, learn about renewable energy sources and enjoy traditional Cuban culinary lessons.
Rosalyn Salters from EcoArts Tours said: “This is our first offering of a Cuban itinerary for Americans, and we are excited about showing the rich cultural heritage, stunning landscape, food and enterprises in agriculture and sustainability of Cuba.”
During their culturally-enriched holidays in Cuba, visitors will stay in various Cuba hotels and enjoy a range of cultural activities.
These include taking a visit to the capital city, Havana, focusing on the farmers’ markets and organic gardens; visiting the ACTAF (Cuban Association of Crop and Forestry Professionals); savour traditional dinners and enjoy culinary lessons at restaurants including El Bambu and the 12 Apostles (at the foot of the Fortaleza Morro Cabaña); take a trip to Cuba Solar, the country's leading NGO for renewable energy, to gain further knowledge and understanding on rural electrification; visit the coastal city of Cienfuegos to meet with members of rural cooperatives, take tours of farms and visit a school which incorporates environmental education; and enjoy an eco-excursion to the island of Cayo Coco with a guided tour who will explain the sustainable tourism and marine conservation efforts on the island, while allocating some fun time for scuba diving activities within the beautiful coral reefs.
The EcoArts Tour will take place between 27th June and 7th July 2011.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
With great watersports galore, your winter-sun holiday can be one to remember in Cuba
- Try your hand at some adrenaline-pumping water sports including sailing, windsurfing and diving
- If you’re not up for a night on the tiles you can simply chill out at the resort and enjoy the evening’s entertainment
- If you’re a night-owl you won’t be able to resist Varadero’s buzzing nightlife
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Dec
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Submerge yourself into the interesting culture of Old Havana while you spend 8 days at one of its most centric and...