New EcoArts Tour Offers Americans a Chance to Enjoy Cuba Holidays
EcoArts Tours offer Cuba holidays for travellers with a more organic interest in their holiday destination and this summer the company is offering American tourists the chance to visit the restricted Caribbean island with the Culinary EcoArts Tour.
American travellers will be pleased to discover a new and legal way to enjoy Cuba holidays as EcoArts Tours offers the Culinary EcoArts Tour to foodies, amateur cooks and professionals this summer.
In January this year, President Obama eased restrictions on Cuba travel for Americans planning holidays to Cuba for educational, cultural, academic and religious purposes.
The Culinary EcoArts Tour offers an opportunity for U.S tourists to travel to the restricted Caribbean island, where they will embark on a journey from Havana to the island of Cayo Coco to visit organic farms, explore the diverse culture and natural environment, learn about renewable energy sources and enjoy traditional Cuban culinary lessons.
Rosalyn Salters from EcoArts Tours said: “This is our first offering of a Cuban itinerary for Americans, and we are excited about showing the rich cultural heritage, stunning landscape, food and enterprises in agriculture and sustainability of Cuba.”
During their culturally-enriched holidays in Cuba, visitors will stay in various Cuba hotels and enjoy a range of cultural activities.
These include taking a visit to the capital city, Havana, focusing on the farmers’ markets and organic gardens; visiting the ACTAF (Cuban Association of Crop and Forestry Professionals); savour traditional dinners and enjoy culinary lessons at restaurants including El Bambu and the 12 Apostles (at the foot of the Fortaleza Morro Cabaña); take a trip to Cuba Solar, the country's leading NGO for renewable energy, to gain further knowledge and understanding on rural electrification; visit the coastal city of Cienfuegos to meet with members of rural cooperatives, take tours of farms and visit a school which incorporates environmental education; and enjoy an eco-excursion to the island of Cayo Coco with a guided tour who will explain the sustainable tourism and marine conservation efforts on the island, while allocating some fun time for scuba diving activities within the beautiful coral reefs.
The EcoArts Tour will take place between 27th June and 7th July 2011.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Enjoy a fantastic tour
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Indulge in a couples special retreat that includes a Deluxe Havana City Break and Luxury Adults-Only All Inclusive Beach Escape in Varadero
- The perfect 5* multi centre mixing exciting city life with a pampering beach retreat in romantic Cuba
- The luxury all suite Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort and Spa is situated on the pristine Varadero beach
- Melia Habana is the perfect base for exploring all that Cuba has to offer and also offers a free shuttle to and from the Old City Centre
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Benefit from multiple swimming pools and non-motorised water sports in Varadero.
- Relish upgraded luxuries including 24h room service and sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival.
- Discover the treasures of Havana form the tranquil base of the Melia Habana Hotel.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Bellevue Palma Real Varadero is a special hotel as it is authentically Cuban in every respect, from the food to the...