Hyatt Regency Enters the Dominican Republic Hotels Market
The latest addition to Hyatt's portfolio of upscale hotels will be the Hyatt Regency Cap Cana Hotel, Villas & Residences which is scheduled to open to guests taking Dominican Republic holidays in 2013 in the popular resort of Punta Cana.
The new Hyatt Regency Cap Cana Hotel, Villa & Residences is scheduled to open its doors to tourists going on Dominican Republic holidays in 2013.
The hotel group’s debut into the market of Dominican Republic hotels will be located in Punta Cana and will offer a total of 201 rooms sprawling along 1,300-feet of the pristine white sands of Juanillo Beach, together with 46 Hyatt Regency-branded residences, and 12 luxury villas.
Tourists enjoying Dominican Republic holidays at the hotel will benefit from a range of luxury facilities that include: pool; lavish spa with eight treatment rooms; a fitness centre; 10,000 metres of function and meeting space; numerous gourmet restaurants; and a kids resort programme, Camp Hyatt.
The hotel is located just ten minutes from Punta Cana International airport in the exclusive community resort of Cap Cana. Cap Cana offers an abundance of facilities and activities for tourists planning holidays in the Dominican Republic including: a marina; the Punta Espada Golf Course, the first of three Jack Nicklaus signature courses; two beach clubs; and several family residential developments.
Senior Vice President of Real Estate and Development for Latin America, Caribbean, and Mexico for Hyatt Hotels & Resorts, Pat McCudden, said: “The development of Hyatt Regency Cap Cana represents an outstanding opportunity to further Hyatt’s expansion in the Caribbean and on rapidly growing island of the Dominican Republic, which welcomed over 4 million visitors in 2010.
“Having a presence in Punta Cana will further Hyatt’s goal of becoming the most preferred brand in all the segments we serve by adding a hotel in this key resort destination where Hyatt is not currently represented.”
Cobbo Bay Developers SA will be developing the project which will provide a welcome addition to luxury Dominican Republic hotels. President of Cobbo Bay Developers SA, Jesus Barderas, added: “We are thrilled to be involved in the introduction of the Hyatt Regency brand to the Dominican Republic.
“This introduction is a testament to the brand’s global appeal, and Hyatt’s well-established reputation as a preferred management company.”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dominican Republic Browse all
Enjoy the relaxed vibes of the all inclusive resort in Punta Cana, complete with exclusive extras for couples!
- Enjoy a la carte cuisine in La Gondola, La perla or grills at media luna
- The resort is set in a picturesque location beside a secluded stretch of beach at Punta Cana
- Receive a 10% discount at the hotel spa
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
Live it up and enjoy a stay at the brand new Now Onyx Punta Cana, perfectly located on a pristine beach
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy unlimited luxury, sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness centre and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
A holiday at the Dominican Republic's Punta Cana is highly recommended for several reasons. Find out for yourself why so...
Unwind and enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean Sea at the all-inclusive Now Larimar Punta Cana, located on the...
A holiday on the picturesque beaches of the Dominican Republic is what most everyone dreams about. Make your dreams come...
Spend eight unforgettable days in the easternmost tip of the Dominican Republic enjoying Punta Cana's pristine beaches...
Spend eight days lazing in the abundant Punta Cana sunshine as you enjoy the best in hospitality that the Dominican...