Palace Resorts Test Satisfaction Levels of Caribbean Holidays Provided
Palace Resorts has chosen the Market Metrix LLC real-time satisfaction survey system to enhance the experience of its guests enjoying Caribbean holidays at the group's luxury properties across Mexico and the Caribbean.
Leading company, Palace Resorts, which specialises in providing luxury resorts for Caribbean holidays, has chosen to work with Matrix Metrix to enhance their customer satisfaction.
Palace Resorts will be using the Market Metrix real-time satisfaction survey system which will derive insights from feedback left by guests staying at the company’s Caribbean hotels and improve loyalty and company financial results.
The results will then be incorporated into the daily work flow of staff members of the Caribbean resorts to enhance the service and overall experience for tourists enjoying their holidays in the Caribbean.
President of Palace Resorts, Jose Chapur, said: "We were looking for the leading provider of guest satisfaction measurement for hotels and resorts, and wanted to benchmark our competitors to help identify our market strengths and weaknesses. Market Metrix offers the best combination of technology, expertise and service to meet our needs and will help us maintain and advance our leadership position."
At the end of their Caribbean holidays, guests will provide feedback in their native language about their complete experience at the resort including the guest rooms, dining, leisure and entertainment facilities, spa and other amenities. The results will enable resort managers to improve problem areas, allocating help where needed whilst keeping within the strict budget requirements.
"Palace Resorts is dedicated to providing its guests with an outstanding experience and the highest quality service, and we are delighted to support their goals with our advanced guest intelligence solution," said the CEO of Market Metrix, Robert Honeycutt.
Palace Resorts provides five-star luxury accommodation for Caribbean holidays across a number of destinations including Cancun, Isla Mujeres, Riviera Maya, Cozumel and Riviera Nayarit in Mexico and Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic.
The company has recently celebrated the opening of the first ever all-inclusive Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Punta Cana.
Market Metrix LLC is a leading industry specialist who provides guest and employee feedback systems to the worldwide hospitality sector.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- This offer includes a free Historical Havana Tour
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...