Palace Resorts Test Satisfaction Levels of Caribbean Holidays Provided
Palace Resorts has chosen the Market Metrix LLC real-time satisfaction survey system to enhance the experience of its guests enjoying Caribbean holidays at the group's luxury properties across Mexico and the Caribbean.
Leading company, Palace Resorts, which specialises in providing luxury resorts for Caribbean holidays, has chosen to work with Matrix Metrix to enhance their customer satisfaction.
Palace Resorts will be using the Market Metrix real-time satisfaction survey system which will derive insights from feedback left by guests staying at the company’s Caribbean hotels and improve loyalty and company financial results.
The results will then be incorporated into the daily work flow of staff members of the Caribbean resorts to enhance the service and overall experience for tourists enjoying their holidays in the Caribbean.
President of Palace Resorts, Jose Chapur, said: "We were looking for the leading provider of guest satisfaction measurement for hotels and resorts, and wanted to benchmark our competitors to help identify our market strengths and weaknesses. Market Metrix offers the best combination of technology, expertise and service to meet our needs and will help us maintain and advance our leadership position."
At the end of their Caribbean holidays, guests will provide feedback in their native language about their complete experience at the resort including the guest rooms, dining, leisure and entertainment facilities, spa and other amenities. The results will enable resort managers to improve problem areas, allocating help where needed whilst keeping within the strict budget requirements.
"Palace Resorts is dedicated to providing its guests with an outstanding experience and the highest quality service, and we are delighted to support their goals with our advanced guest intelligence solution," said the CEO of Market Metrix, Robert Honeycutt.
Palace Resorts provides five-star luxury accommodation for Caribbean holidays across a number of destinations including Cancun, Isla Mujeres, Riviera Maya, Cozumel and Riviera Nayarit in Mexico and Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic.
The company has recently celebrated the opening of the first ever all-inclusive Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Punta Cana.
Market Metrix LLC is a leading industry specialist who provides guest and employee feedback systems to the worldwide hospitality sector.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...