Cuba Holidays and Mexico Holidays Give Boost to Travelzest
The holiday firm Travelzest has announced that they are forecasting a double-digit growth in the number of tourists booking Mexico and Cuba holidays this summer just like their winter bookings which were up by 15 per cent.
Bookings for Cuba holidays and Mexico holidays are seeing a double-digit growth this summer for one travel company, Travelzest.
The firm has already seen a 15 per cent increase in the number of travellers booking holidays in Cuba and Mexico and they are forecasting a similar growth for their winter figures.
Travelzest specialises in providing luxury holidays under brands which include The Wow House Company, The Best of Morocco and Faraway Holidays. The company also owns Peng Travel, the UK’s largest holiday operator for naturists and a number of boutique brands offering luxury escapes including Cancun holidays, rural breaks to French cottages, and trips to far flung destinations in the Far East.
Travelzest’s Chief Financial Officer, Jack Fraser, explained: “Winter bookings showed double digit growth in our last trading update, and we're expecting something similar for the summer.”
The rise in Cuba travel has been helped along by the company’s operations in North America due to Canada’s improved economy which is generating more business but sales in the UK, Mexico, Turkey and Cuba are also improving.
Travelzest has restructured its operations and has now combined its five offices in the UK to just one based in Cheltenham in Gloucestershire.
The recent political riots in Egypt do not seem to have had a significant impact on the Egypt holidays which are offered by Travelzest’s brand Tapestry but the company’s Chief Executive, Jonathan Carroll, said they were “watching the situation”.
Travelzest reported an 11 per cent increase in operating profits to £6.1 million and a 14 per cent rise in revenues to £42.8 million.
The company’s Captivating Cuba brand provides a range of exciting activities and excursions for holidaymakers enjoying Cuba holidays including treks across the Caribbean island, tours of the island’s historical capital city Havana, and beach retreats to the popular resort of Varadero.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 31st Jul 2017
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Blau Varadero - limited availability
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...