Cuba Holidays and Mexico Holidays Give Boost to Travelzest
The holiday firm Travelzest has announced that they are forecasting a double-digit growth in the number of tourists booking Mexico and Cuba holidays this summer just like their winter bookings which were up by 15 per cent.
Bookings for Cuba holidays and Mexico holidays are seeing a double-digit growth this summer for one travel company, Travelzest.
The firm has already seen a 15 per cent increase in the number of travellers booking holidays in Cuba and Mexico and they are forecasting a similar growth for their winter figures.
Travelzest specialises in providing luxury holidays under brands which include The Wow House Company, The Best of Morocco and Faraway Holidays. The company also owns Peng Travel, the UK’s largest holiday operator for naturists and a number of boutique brands offering luxury escapes including Cancun holidays, rural breaks to French cottages, and trips to far flung destinations in the Far East.
Travelzest’s Chief Financial Officer, Jack Fraser, explained: “Winter bookings showed double digit growth in our last trading update, and we're expecting something similar for the summer.”
The rise in Cuba travel has been helped along by the company’s operations in North America due to Canada’s improved economy which is generating more business but sales in the UK, Mexico, Turkey and Cuba are also improving.
Travelzest has restructured its operations and has now combined its five offices in the UK to just one based in Cheltenham in Gloucestershire.
The recent political riots in Egypt do not seem to have had a significant impact on the Egypt holidays which are offered by Travelzest’s brand Tapestry but the company’s Chief Executive, Jonathan Carroll, said they were “watching the situation”.
Travelzest reported an 11 per cent increase in operating profits to £6.1 million and a 14 per cent rise in revenues to £42.8 million.
The company’s Captivating Cuba brand provides a range of exciting activities and excursions for holidaymakers enjoying Cuba holidays including treks across the Caribbean island, tours of the island’s historical capital city Havana, and beach retreats to the popular resort of Varadero.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Enjoy a fantastic tour
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Discover Cuba's vibrant capital and stunning Varadero beach, getting the best of both during summer 2017
Combine exploring Havana's bustling neighbourhoods, with a relaxing beach holiday, with this amazing twin centre summer holiday package deal
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Easy access to some of the most iconic neighbourhoods in Havana, including the old colonial area
- Relax, unwind and rejuvenate your mind body and soul at the beauty salon and spa
- Exceptionally friendly and welcoming staff that go the extra mile
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Enjoy water sports on the Varadero beach, relax by the hotel pool, sample a refreshing cocktail
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...