Cuba Holidays and Mexico Holidays Give Boost to Travelzest
The holiday firm Travelzest has announced that they are forecasting a double-digit growth in the number of tourists booking Mexico and Cuba holidays this summer just like their winter bookings which were up by 15 per cent.
Bookings for Cuba holidays and Mexico holidays are seeing a double-digit growth this summer for one travel company, Travelzest.
The firm has already seen a 15 per cent increase in the number of travellers booking holidays in Cuba and Mexico and they are forecasting a similar growth for their winter figures.
Travelzest specialises in providing luxury holidays under brands which include The Wow House Company, The Best of Morocco and Faraway Holidays. The company also owns Peng Travel, the UK’s largest holiday operator for naturists and a number of boutique brands offering luxury escapes including Cancun holidays, rural breaks to French cottages, and trips to far flung destinations in the Far East.
Travelzest’s Chief Financial Officer, Jack Fraser, explained: “Winter bookings showed double digit growth in our last trading update, and we're expecting something similar for the summer.”
The rise in Cuba travel has been helped along by the company’s operations in North America due to Canada’s improved economy which is generating more business but sales in the UK, Mexico, Turkey and Cuba are also improving.
Travelzest has restructured its operations and has now combined its five offices in the UK to just one based in Cheltenham in Gloucestershire.
The recent political riots in Egypt do not seem to have had a significant impact on the Egypt holidays which are offered by Travelzest’s brand Tapestry but the company’s Chief Executive, Jonathan Carroll, said they were “watching the situation”.
Travelzest reported an 11 per cent increase in operating profits to £6.1 million and a 14 per cent rise in revenues to £42.8 million.
The company’s Captivating Cuba brand provides a range of exciting activities and excursions for holidaymakers enjoying Cuba holidays including treks across the Caribbean island, tours of the island’s historical capital city Havana, and beach retreats to the popular resort of Varadero.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- Stunning hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly, offering the best of both worlds for adventure or relaxation
- Fly premium-economy class from an extra £199 per person, each way
- Stay in a Sea View Room in Havana for all three nights, for an extra £20 per person
- Little touches to make your holiday extra specialm, including a welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava upon arrival in Havana and Varadero
- Experience the world famous Varadero beach, where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Travel to one of Cuba's hidden touristic gems, Varadero, where stretches of secluded beach await you at Blau Varadero....
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
Explore the many entertaining sites of the famous Varadero beach in Cuba, while enjoying a peaceful 10-day getaway at...
This all-inclusive resort plays host to one of the finest white sandy beaches in the world. The luscious coral reef is...