Cuba Holidays and Mexico Holidays Give Boost to Travelzest
The holiday firm Travelzest has announced that they are forecasting a double-digit growth in the number of tourists booking Mexico and Cuba holidays this summer just like their winter bookings which were up by 15 per cent.
Bookings for Cuba holidays and Mexico holidays are seeing a double-digit growth this summer for one travel company, Travelzest.
The firm has already seen a 15 per cent increase in the number of travellers booking holidays in Cuba and Mexico and they are forecasting a similar growth for their winter figures.
Travelzest specialises in providing luxury holidays under brands which include The Wow House Company, The Best of Morocco and Faraway Holidays. The company also owns Peng Travel, the UK’s largest holiday operator for naturists and a number of boutique brands offering luxury escapes including Cancun holidays, rural breaks to French cottages, and trips to far flung destinations in the Far East.
Travelzest’s Chief Financial Officer, Jack Fraser, explained: “Winter bookings showed double digit growth in our last trading update, and we're expecting something similar for the summer.”
The rise in Cuba travel has been helped along by the company’s operations in North America due to Canada’s improved economy which is generating more business but sales in the UK, Mexico, Turkey and Cuba are also improving.
Travelzest has restructured its operations and has now combined its five offices in the UK to just one based in Cheltenham in Gloucestershire.
The recent political riots in Egypt do not seem to have had a significant impact on the Egypt holidays which are offered by Travelzest’s brand Tapestry but the company’s Chief Executive, Jonathan Carroll, said they were “watching the situation”.
Travelzest reported an 11 per cent increase in operating profits to £6.1 million and a 14 per cent rise in revenues to £42.8 million.
The company’s Captivating Cuba brand provides a range of exciting activities and excursions for holidaymakers enjoying Cuba holidays including treks across the Caribbean island, tours of the island’s historical capital city Havana, and beach retreats to the popular resort of Varadero.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Enjoy a range of tours and excursions
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 08th Feb
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
This carefully selected combination of hotels combines a stay in Havana with a stay upon the coast of Varadero. Start...