AmericanTours International Launches New Cuba Holidays Website for Americans
A new website has been launched focusing on providing information on Cuba travel, hotels, flights, and local destination guides for American citizens who are able to visit the Caribbean island under the U.S regulations.
The U.S. Department of Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) has launched a new website for American residents who are allowed take Cuba holidays under the U.S regulations, providing information on hotels, local guides, flights and places of interest on the Caribbean island.
AmericanTours International, LLC is a registered and licenced Travel Service Provider (TSP) which has been launched to provide information on Cuba travel for American citizens since the recent lifting of travel restrictions for many Cuban-Americans and academic, cultural and religious groups.
The CEO of AmericanTours International, LLC, Noel Irwin Hentschel, announced: “The CubaATI website is officially launched today (Monday) by AmericanTours International, LLC (ATI) to make travel to Cuba easy from the United States.
ATI has over 33 years of experience in organising travel for tourists in destinations all over the world and specialises in organising travel programmes which reflect individual interests such as ballet or jazz festivals, working on farms, visiting churches and synagogues and getting involved with local communities.
“ATI specializes in creating trips for a traveller’s particular interest while ensuring they come to understand the distinct culture and authentic history of a destination and meet new friends. ATI is now able to provide the same high quality service and life-transforming experiences to the many U.S. citizens and residents who qualify under U.S. guidelines to visit Cuba with the launch of CubaATI,” Hentschel commented.
Earlier this year, President Obama eased restriction on Cuba travel for educational, cultural, religious and journalistic activities and last year, restrictions were lifted on Cuban-Americans visiting their families on holidays in Cuba.
Hentschel added: “These new travel regulations represent an opportunity for a wider segment of Americans to connect with the Cuban people on many levels including volunteering for humanitarian projects and participating in academic, religious, entrepreneurial and professional programs.”
CEO of AAA Mid-Atlantic, Don Gagnon, said: “An advantage of using the CubaATI website is the ‘one-stop’ arrangements of hotels, ground transportation, international and domestic air travel, professional local guides, sites of interest, and special events throughout the entire island.”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy a wide range of added values, fun activities or relax and lie under the sun on exclusive private beach area in Varadero
- Never waste a minute of your holiday and enjoy all fun activities from waters sports to golf lessons at Bella Costa
- Experience Varadero to the fullest with fantastic options for couples, families or singles as there is something to suit everyone
- Memories Miramar Hotel has a fantastic location and is only a 5-minute walk from the nearest beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 29th May 2017
Soak up the Caribbean sun on Varadero’s white sands
- The state of the art facilities and décor, that ensure a comfortable stay
- The daytime activities program & Kids club.
- The perfect location along one of the most spectacular stretches of beach in Cuba.
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...