AmericanTours International Launches New Cuba Holidays Website for Americans
A new website has been launched focusing on providing information on Cuba travel, hotels, flights, and local destination guides for American citizens who are able to visit the Caribbean island under the U.S regulations.
The U.S. Department of Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) has launched a new website for American residents who are allowed take Cuba holidays under the U.S regulations, providing information on hotels, local guides, flights and places of interest on the Caribbean island.
AmericanTours International, LLC is a registered and licenced Travel Service Provider (TSP) which has been launched to provide information on Cuba travel for American citizens since the recent lifting of travel restrictions for many Cuban-Americans and academic, cultural and religious groups.
The CEO of AmericanTours International, LLC, Noel Irwin Hentschel, announced: “The CubaATI website is officially launched today (Monday) by AmericanTours International, LLC (ATI) to make travel to Cuba easy from the United States.
ATI has over 33 years of experience in organising travel for tourists in destinations all over the world and specialises in organising travel programmes which reflect individual interests such as ballet or jazz festivals, working on farms, visiting churches and synagogues and getting involved with local communities.
“ATI specializes in creating trips for a traveller’s particular interest while ensuring they come to understand the distinct culture and authentic history of a destination and meet new friends. ATI is now able to provide the same high quality service and life-transforming experiences to the many U.S. citizens and residents who qualify under U.S. guidelines to visit Cuba with the launch of CubaATI,” Hentschel commented.
Earlier this year, President Obama eased restriction on Cuba travel for educational, cultural, religious and journalistic activities and last year, restrictions were lifted on Cuban-Americans visiting their families on holidays in Cuba.
Hentschel added: “These new travel regulations represent an opportunity for a wider segment of Americans to connect with the Cuban people on many levels including volunteering for humanitarian projects and participating in academic, religious, entrepreneurial and professional programs.”
CEO of AAA Mid-Atlantic, Don Gagnon, said: “An advantage of using the CubaATI website is the ‘one-stop’ arrangements of hotels, ground transportation, international and domestic air travel, professional local guides, sites of interest, and special events throughout the entire island.”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- Stunning hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly, offering the best of both worlds for adventure or relaxation
- Fly premium-economy class from an extra £199 per person, each way
- Stay in a Sea View Room in Havana for all three nights, for an extra £20 per person
- Little touches to make your holiday extra specialm, including a welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava upon arrival in Havana and Varadero
- Experience the world famous Varadero beach, where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Travel to one of Cuba's hidden touristic gems, Varadero, where stretches of secluded beach await you at Blau Varadero....
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
Explore the many entertaining sites of the famous Varadero beach in Cuba, while enjoying a peaceful 10-day getaway at...
This all-inclusive resort plays host to one of the finest white sandy beaches in the world. The luscious coral reef is...