Cuba holidays in Camaguey as Santa Lucia beach gears up for Winter Season
After extensive refurbishment work has been completed along all hotels dotting the Santa Lucia beach in the Camaguey province, the region is once again ready to welcome holidaymakers to pristine beach holidays in this beautiful resort.
All Cuba hotels built along the northern coast of the province of Camaguey are gearing up for the high tourism season with more than 1,000 total rooms available.
The four Cuba hotels located along Santa Lucia beach, Gran Club Santa Lucia, Mayanabo, Caracol and Believe Brisas Santa Lucia, are now ready to offer better Cuba holidays as all of them underwent repair works valued at more than 4 million pesos, Cubanacan Group’s representative Teresa Rodriguez told ACN.
The works included not only regular maintenance works but also the refurnishing of the facilities and the purchase of new mattresses for the beds in all the guest rooms.
Likewise, cooking equipment and security and cooling systems were replaced or refurbished, as well as the swimming pools which had been damaged by four-category hurricane Ike in 2008.
Believe Brisas’s deputy director Edel Carmenates said the hotel staff has a big challenge ahead as they seek not only to attract larger number of tourists but also to increase the quality of services.
Santa Lucia has not received any investments over the last five years and no new hotels are expected to be built on the area in the next five years, according to Rodriguez Chacon.
However, the executive announce that a dolphinarium will be built in La Boca beach, 12 Km away the hotel area. The facility is expected to be finished in 2011.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 10th Jul 2017
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...