Book with Love, from Sandals for romantic caribbean escapes
Couples looking for a romantic Caribbean escape for Valentine's Day next year will be pampered with the With Love, From Sandals, Valentine's Day package, including complimentary sparkling wine, chocolate fruits, and a romantic photo session.
Sandals Resorts are offering a romantic Caribbean escape over the Valentine's day period next year as they launch the With Love, From Sandals Valentine's Day 2011 Package.
Couples can choose from any Sandals hotels across the Caribbean and will be treated to a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine, chocolate covered tropical fruits, turn down service with Caribbean love notes and chocolate kisses, and a complimentary 150minute photo session with romantic keepsake photo.
Couples must book their romantic Caribbean escape at any of the Sandals all inclusive Caribbean resorts for a minimum of 3 nights between 4th January and 28th February 2011.
Sandals Resorts operate luxury properties across the Caribbean including Jamaica, St. Lucia, the Bahamas and Antigua. The Sandals family features a number of resorts under the brand names of Beaches, Grand Pineapple, Fowl Cay Exumas Bahamas, and Private Villas.
Sandals Resorts specialise in providing luxury holidays for couples and the resorts offer idyllic beachfront settings for romantic weddings or Caribbean honeymoons. The company have formed a partnership with Martha Stewart Weddings, offering couples a luxury tailor-made experience for their special occasion with packages including an onsite wedding planner, wedding cake, bouquet, a small reception, a photograph, and a romantic honeymoon dinner.
Couples enjoying Caribbean holidays at Sandals Resorts can relax by the pool or on pristine beaches, or take part in an extensive selection of fun activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, sailing, kayaking, waterskiing, windsurfing, boat excursions, golf, squash, basketball, beach volleyball, and local tours of towns, nature parks and historical sites.
During an acceptance speech at last year's Annual World Travel Awards, Gordon ‘Butch' Stewart, founder and chairman of Sandals Resorts, said: "Throughout our 28 years of operation, our number one priority has always been – and will continue to be – offering travellers a top luxury product and an unforgettable experience."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- The first 30 bookings for travel in September or October will also get free upgrades to Sea View rooms in both hotels
- Exclusive Free Havana city tour, visiting Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Free Sports including Golf at the 18 hole championship golf course at Le Touessrok Mauriitus
- Enjoy an selection of restaurants and Bar inlcuding s swim up bar
- Ambre resorts has stunning view of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 700-metres long white natural beach
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...