Book with Love, from Sandals for romantic caribbean escapes
Couples looking for a romantic Caribbean escape for Valentine's Day next year will be pampered with the With Love, From Sandals, Valentine's Day package, including complimentary sparkling wine, chocolate fruits, and a romantic photo session.
Sandals Resorts are offering a romantic Caribbean escape over the Valentine's day period next year as they launch the With Love, From Sandals Valentine's Day 2011 Package.
Couples can choose from any Sandals hotels across the Caribbean and will be treated to a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine, chocolate covered tropical fruits, turn down service with Caribbean love notes and chocolate kisses, and a complimentary 150minute photo session with romantic keepsake photo.
Couples must book their romantic Caribbean escape at any of the Sandals all inclusive Caribbean resorts for a minimum of 3 nights between 4th January and 28th February 2011.
Sandals Resorts operate luxury properties across the Caribbean including Jamaica, St. Lucia, the Bahamas and Antigua. The Sandals family features a number of resorts under the brand names of Beaches, Grand Pineapple, Fowl Cay Exumas Bahamas, and Private Villas.
Sandals Resorts specialise in providing luxury holidays for couples and the resorts offer idyllic beachfront settings for romantic weddings or Caribbean honeymoons. The company have formed a partnership with Martha Stewart Weddings, offering couples a luxury tailor-made experience for their special occasion with packages including an onsite wedding planner, wedding cake, bouquet, a small reception, a photograph, and a romantic honeymoon dinner.
Couples enjoying Caribbean holidays at Sandals Resorts can relax by the pool or on pristine beaches, or take part in an extensive selection of fun activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, sailing, kayaking, waterskiing, windsurfing, boat excursions, golf, squash, basketball, beach volleyball, and local tours of towns, nature parks and historical sites.
During an acceptance speech at last year's Annual World Travel Awards, Gordon ‘Butch' Stewart, founder and chairman of Sandals Resorts, said: "Throughout our 28 years of operation, our number one priority has always been – and will continue to be – offering travellers a top luxury product and an unforgettable experience."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Sun-seekers will love this deal transporting you to the golden beaches of Phuket
- 3 free-form swimming pools to choose from
- Take advantage of the swim up bar
- Complimentary shuttle service to Ya Nui Beach, Nai harn Beach and Kata Beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
The Topaz Hotel is perfect for those who want to explore St Paul's bay and Malta's rugged countryside. Affordable and...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...