Book with Love, from Sandals for romantic caribbean escapes
Couples looking for a romantic Caribbean escape for Valentine's Day next year will be pampered with the With Love, From Sandals, Valentine's Day package, including complimentary sparkling wine, chocolate fruits, and a romantic photo session.
Sandals Resorts are offering a romantic Caribbean escape over the Valentine's day period next year as they launch the With Love, From Sandals Valentine's Day 2011 Package.
Couples can choose from any Sandals hotels across the Caribbean and will be treated to a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine, chocolate covered tropical fruits, turn down service with Caribbean love notes and chocolate kisses, and a complimentary 150minute photo session with romantic keepsake photo.
Couples must book their romantic Caribbean escape at any of the Sandals all inclusive Caribbean resorts for a minimum of 3 nights between 4th January and 28th February 2011.
Sandals Resorts operate luxury properties across the Caribbean including Jamaica, St. Lucia, the Bahamas and Antigua. The Sandals family features a number of resorts under the brand names of Beaches, Grand Pineapple, Fowl Cay Exumas Bahamas, and Private Villas.
Sandals Resorts specialise in providing luxury holidays for couples and the resorts offer idyllic beachfront settings for romantic weddings or Caribbean honeymoons. The company have formed a partnership with Martha Stewart Weddings, offering couples a luxury tailor-made experience for their special occasion with packages including an onsite wedding planner, wedding cake, bouquet, a small reception, a photograph, and a romantic honeymoon dinner.
Couples enjoying Caribbean holidays at Sandals Resorts can relax by the pool or on pristine beaches, or take part in an extensive selection of fun activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, sailing, kayaking, waterskiing, windsurfing, boat excursions, golf, squash, basketball, beach volleyball, and local tours of towns, nature parks and historical sites.
During an acceptance speech at last year's Annual World Travel Awards, Gordon ‘Butch' Stewart, founder and chairman of Sandals Resorts, said: "Throughout our 28 years of operation, our number one priority has always been – and will continue to be – offering travellers a top luxury product and an unforgettable experience."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Offering superb accommodation with a wide range of facilities, Yas Island Rotana is conveniently located on the...