Book with Love, from Sandals for romantic caribbean escapes
Couples looking for a romantic Caribbean escape for Valentine's Day next year will be pampered with the With Love, From Sandals, Valentine's Day package, including complimentary sparkling wine, chocolate fruits, and a romantic photo session.
Sandals Resorts are offering a romantic Caribbean escape over the Valentine's day period next year as they launch the With Love, From Sandals Valentine's Day 2011 Package.
Couples can choose from any Sandals hotels across the Caribbean and will be treated to a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine, chocolate covered tropical fruits, turn down service with Caribbean love notes and chocolate kisses, and a complimentary 150minute photo session with romantic keepsake photo.
Couples must book their romantic Caribbean escape at any of the Sandals all inclusive Caribbean resorts for a minimum of 3 nights between 4th January and 28th February 2011.
Sandals Resorts operate luxury properties across the Caribbean including Jamaica, St. Lucia, the Bahamas and Antigua. The Sandals family features a number of resorts under the brand names of Beaches, Grand Pineapple, Fowl Cay Exumas Bahamas, and Private Villas.
Sandals Resorts specialise in providing luxury holidays for couples and the resorts offer idyllic beachfront settings for romantic weddings or Caribbean honeymoons. The company have formed a partnership with Martha Stewart Weddings, offering couples a luxury tailor-made experience for their special occasion with packages including an onsite wedding planner, wedding cake, bouquet, a small reception, a photograph, and a romantic honeymoon dinner.
Couples enjoying Caribbean holidays at Sandals Resorts can relax by the pool or on pristine beaches, or take part in an extensive selection of fun activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, sailing, kayaking, waterskiing, windsurfing, boat excursions, golf, squash, basketball, beach volleyball, and local tours of towns, nature parks and historical sites.
During an acceptance speech at last year's Annual World Travel Awards, Gordon ‘Butch' Stewart, founder and chairman of Sandals Resorts, said: "Throughout our 28 years of operation, our number one priority has always been – and will continue to be – offering travellers a top luxury product and an unforgettable experience."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Be dined and wined at a selection of no less than nine restaurants.
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...