Amazing Luxor-Cairo twin centre holiday with The Holiday Place
The Holiday Place have put together an incredible new offer for luxurious Egypt holidays taken on selected dates between late Winter 2010 and the first half of 2011. With prices starting from £7999pp for a 14 nights trip, these are bound to go quickly!
Just now The Holiday Place have launched an exclusive offer for those wanting to explore the wonders of the pharaohs through a fabulous Egypt holidays cruising the river Nile from only £799 per person. Yes, you've read right! Travellers booking Nile cruises with The Holiday Place and departing from December through June 2011 will be able to enjoy massive discounts aboard the 5* MS Papyrus boat, a magnificent ship cruising through Egypt's most iconic landmarks during a fascinating 14-day journey of discovery.
See special offer page
for more information
and booking indications:
Regularly priced at £1299, this one-of-a-kind offer give clients as much as £500 off per person for a fabulous multi-centre holiday exploring Luxor and Cairo in deluxe 5* style. Guests booking this incredible offer will be enjoying top 5* deluxe Egypt holidays stopping at the country's major attractions and most fascinating sights.
The first 7 nights of this amazing Egyptian journey will be spent aboard the MS Papyrus where guests will enjoy an incredible cruising experience through the beautiful Nile's banks, stopping at various sights of interest. A 4 night stay in Luxor follows suit, giving guests the opportunity to relax and soak up some sun rays before heading back to Cairo for a fabulous 3-night stay in a top luxury hotel.
During their time in Luxor guests will be staying at the fabulous Sofitel Karnak set on a panoramic location on the east bank of the River Nile and enjoying great facilities for adults and children alike. While in Cairo they will stay at the 5* Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx, a lavish hotel overlooking the imposing pyramids of Giza.
For this incredible £799 price per per person to apply, guests booking with The Holiday Place must travel within a specified travel period departing on either of the following dates:
- 1st December 2010
- 8th December 2010
- 5th January 2011
- 12th Janaury 2011
- 27th April 2011
- 4th May 2011
- 18th May 2011
- 8th June 2011
- 22nd June 2011
As you can see there are limited dates on this great offer so those interested must haste and start calling The Holiday Place now to book their dream holidays in Egypt and explore all this mystical unique country has to offer during a single 14-nights trip!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
This modern resort offers an ideal location for a family friendly stay close to beautiful sandy beaches
- Just 10 minutes by bus from a lovely stretch of some of the finest sandy beaches
- Dive deep into clear waters of the Red Sea to enjoy colourful coral reefs and explore a variety of fish and marine life
- Sol y Mar Sharks Bay offers a variety of restaurants, a lobby bar & terrace, an Internet cafe and a shuttle bus to the nearby beach
Relax at Naama Bay with pleasant grounds and wonderful amenities to keep you occupied
- Visitors flock to Pirates, for an eveing drink, before or after sampling some wonderful cuisine in the array of restaurants
- Prime spot in Naama bay, as it was one of the first hotels in the area. The grounds are well tended and mature, with colourful plants and shrubs throughout
- Guest accommodation is discrete, with low rise bungalows dotted throughout the beautiful garden setting. Rooms and suites are light and airy, are tastefully furnished and come with all modern amenities
Splash in the Red Sea, marvel at the marine life and enjoy the luxuries at this all suite Red Sea Beach resort
- Enjoy pure luxury at this all suite resort
- Rejuvenate your body and relax your mind in the Beautifully appointed Oberoi Spa
- Voted the No. 1 hotel in Hurghada by Trip Advisor
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife
- There is a myriad of activities on offer from relaxing treatments at the Club Olympus Spa to exciting land and water sports
- Choose from fantastic dining options including seasonal specialities, a charcoal grill, and Thai cuisine
- Adventure seekers can enjoy jeep safaris, quad bikes, mountain treks, and camel expeditions
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Venture into the land of the pyramids and Pharaohs for a holiday you'll never forget. Besides the incredible history of...
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Seize this opportunity to explore the mystical land of Egypt as you spend a week next to the shores of the mighty Red...
Renaissance Golden View Beach Resort nestles into a dramatic headland overlooking the Ras Mohammed National Park. This...