Amazing Luxor-Cairo twin centre holiday with The Holiday Place
The Holiday Place have put together an incredible new offer for luxurious Egypt holidays taken on selected dates between late Winter 2010 and the first half of 2011. With prices starting from £7999pp for a 14 nights trip, these are bound to go quickly!
Just now The Holiday Place have launched an exclusive offer for those wanting to explore the wonders of the pharaohs through a fabulous Egypt holidays cruising the river Nile from only £799 per person. Yes, you've read right! Travellers booking Nile cruises with The Holiday Place and departing from December through June 2011 will be able to enjoy massive discounts aboard the 5* MS Papyrus boat, a magnificent ship cruising through Egypt's most iconic landmarks during a fascinating 14-day journey of discovery.
See special offer page
for more information
and booking indications:
Regularly priced at £1299, this one-of-a-kind offer give clients as much as £500 off per person for a fabulous multi-centre holiday exploring Luxor and Cairo in deluxe 5* style. Guests booking this incredible offer will be enjoying top 5* deluxe Egypt holidays stopping at the country's major attractions and most fascinating sights.
The first 7 nights of this amazing Egyptian journey will be spent aboard the MS Papyrus where guests will enjoy an incredible cruising experience through the beautiful Nile's banks, stopping at various sights of interest. A 4 night stay in Luxor follows suit, giving guests the opportunity to relax and soak up some sun rays before heading back to Cairo for a fabulous 3-night stay in a top luxury hotel.
During their time in Luxor guests will be staying at the fabulous Sofitel Karnak set on a panoramic location on the east bank of the River Nile and enjoying great facilities for adults and children alike. While in Cairo they will stay at the 5* Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx, a lavish hotel overlooking the imposing pyramids of Giza.
For this incredible £799 price per per person to apply, guests booking with The Holiday Place must travel within a specified travel period departing on either of the following dates:
- 1st December 2010
- 8th December 2010
- 5th January 2011
- 12th Janaury 2011
- 27th April 2011
- 4th May 2011
- 18th May 2011
- 8th June 2011
- 22nd June 2011
As you can see there are limited dates on this great offer so those interested must haste and start calling The Holiday Place now to book their dream holidays in Egypt and explore all this mystical unique country has to offer during a single 14-nights trip!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Enjoy plenty of opportunities for relaxations and entertainment at this luxury all inclusive resort
- Indulge in some spectacular cuisines with a wide variety of 11 restaurants and bars to choose from
- Make the most of your holiday with the on-site Pirates Diving School who offer a range of PADI courses suitable for all ages
- Enjoy a relaxing day on the private beach or let loose with a host of water sports on offer
Enjoy a fun-filled stay on King's Island in the Nile River, with plenty of activities on offer at the hotel as well as being only a 10 minute drive away from Luxor downtown
- Cocktails, beverages and light meals are served in the lounge and drinks on deck until sun set
- Great selection of bars and restaurants, with everything from buffet to fine French cuisine, plus the Fellah Tent provides an overview of Oriental traditions
- Leisure facilities include two large swimming pools with waterfalls, separate children's pool and an adults only pool, plus floodlit tennis courts, a jogging track, fishing, an air conditioned gym and more!
Sail the mighty River Nile, see the world's largest open air museum in Luxor and Discover the Great Pyramids of Giza in Cairo, the treasures of bygone days
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck of the Swiss Inn Radamis II
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Mercure Le Sphinx
- Discover the World's largest open air museum in Luxor whilst staying at the Karnak Temple
The perfect escape for couples with exclusive added values not to be missed
- Enjoy a number of complimentary added value offers - must be booked by 15th January 2018
- Free room upgrade to the Superior Deluxe Suite
- Free Romantic Dinner for 2 plus a bottle of wine on Arrival
- Free upgrade to private transfers
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of Giza. Set just a...
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
Sheraton Cairo Hotel, Towers and Casino sits on the west bank of the River Nile offering magnificent views of the river...
Cairo is a place of rich contrasts; a bustling metropolis which still hosts some of Egypt's most treasured historical...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...