Egyptian officials promise keep high quality as region sees boost in tourism
Egyptian tourism officials are promising travellers that their Egypt holidays will continue to feature the expected standards of high quality and luxury despite the increasing growth and success of the tourism industry in the popular region.
As the tourism industry in Egypt successfully expands, tourism officials are making it clear that these expansions in the market will not affect the standards, level of service and high quality of Egypt holidays for travellers.
Director of the Egyptian State Tourist Office in London, Kahled Ramy, said: "We are strictly implementing the rules of sustainable development taking care of the local communities and the environment. It goes without saying that Egyptians are friendly, welcoming people and despite the developments that are going on, true Egyptian hospitality will remain an important aspect in our culture."
A recent report launched by IQPC Middle East showed that the Egypt holiday industry has seen a significant increase which has led to a widespread growth across the region and the development of new hotels and resorts to accommodate visitors enjoying Egypt holidays mainly in Sharm el Sheikh and Hurghada.
The rise in Hurghada holidays and Sharm el Sheikh holidays has contributed towards this unprecedented growth in the travel industry and the popular resorts located on the Red Sea coast popular destinations for travellers on scuba diving holidays.
The Nile valley, Luxor, Cairo and Aswan have also seen a welcome rise in tourists and a number of airlines are now offering direct flights to major cities across Egypt from the UK, making it easier to reach the luxury Middle East region.
Tourism is one of the main industries in Egypt and this historic land has plenty to offer travellers seeking adventure, culture, beautiful scenery, luxury and a hot and sunny climate.
Renowned for their hospitality and friendly locals, Egypt prides itself on providing luxury accommodation and a high level of service for its visitors, and despite the increase in arrivals to the region which can often lead to more competition and price wars, these standards are expected to continue to remain high.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Explore the historical surroundings and have a comfortable stay at Mercure Cairo le Sphinx
- Only 35 kilometres from Cairo's international airport
- Guests can enjoy the swimming pool or benefit from the Jacuzzi and all massage treatments the hotel offers
- Rooftop terrace with a memorable breathtaking views of the pyramids
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife
- There is a myriad of activities on offer from relaxing treatments at the Club Olympus Spa to exciting land and water sports
- Choose from fantastic dining options including seasonal specialities, a charcoal grill, and Thai cuisine
- Adventure seekers can enjoy jeep safaris, quad bikes, mountain treks, and camel expeditions
Splash in the Red Sea, marvel at the marine life and enjoy the luxuries at this all suite Red Sea Beach resort
- Enjoy pure luxury at this all suite resort
- Rejuvenate your body and relax your mind in the Beautifully appointed Oberoi Spa
- Voted the No. 1 hotel in Hurghada by Trip Advisor
This boutique Nile Cruise combines old-world charm and sophistication with the luxury of modern amenities.
- With a limited number of suites and cabins this cruise offers an intimate and exclusive atmosphere of personal service and refined hospitality
- Unwind at the open-air oriental style Jacuzzi or chill in the elegant lounge
- Work on your tan from the spacious, scenic deck as you see 5,000 years of history unfold
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Venture into the land of the pyramids and Pharaohs for a holiday you'll never forget. Besides the incredible history of...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Enjoy a week-long stay in the land of the pharaohs by the banks of the legendary River Nile. While in the city of Luxor...
The popularity of the city of Luxor as one of the treasure troves of historical ruins in Egypt is well known. Grab this...