Egyptian officials promise keep high quality as region sees boost in tourism
Egyptian tourism officials are promising travellers that their Egypt holidays will continue to feature the expected standards of high quality and luxury despite the increasing growth and success of the tourism industry in the popular region.
As the tourism industry in Egypt successfully expands, tourism officials are making it clear that these expansions in the market will not affect the standards, level of service and high quality of Egypt holidays for travellers.
Director of the Egyptian State Tourist Office in London, Kahled Ramy, said: "We are strictly implementing the rules of sustainable development taking care of the local communities and the environment. It goes without saying that Egyptians are friendly, welcoming people and despite the developments that are going on, true Egyptian hospitality will remain an important aspect in our culture."
A recent report launched by IQPC Middle East showed that the Egypt holiday industry has seen a significant increase which has led to a widespread growth across the region and the development of new hotels and resorts to accommodate visitors enjoying Egypt holidays mainly in Sharm el Sheikh and Hurghada.
The rise in Hurghada holidays and Sharm el Sheikh holidays has contributed towards this unprecedented growth in the travel industry and the popular resorts located on the Red Sea coast popular destinations for travellers on scuba diving holidays.
The Nile valley, Luxor, Cairo and Aswan have also seen a welcome rise in tourists and a number of airlines are now offering direct flights to major cities across Egypt from the UK, making it easier to reach the luxury Middle East region.
Tourism is one of the main industries in Egypt and this historic land has plenty to offer travellers seeking adventure, culture, beautiful scenery, luxury and a hot and sunny climate.
Renowned for their hospitality and friendly locals, Egypt prides itself on providing luxury accommodation and a high level of service for its visitors, and despite the increase in arrivals to the region which can often lead to more competition and price wars, these standards are expected to continue to remain high.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
The most popular choice for divers, snorkellers and water sports enthusiasts, this is a resort that has it all.
- Relax and spoil yourself at the health club with gym, steam room and sauna
- Benefit from the Kids' Club with daily activities, an entertainment centre and their own playground
- Ideal location beside a private beach just 15 minutes from Hurghada airport and 20 kilometres from the centre of Hurghada
Guests can enjoy a treatment in the spa, explore the area on horseback, or enjoy a round of golf.
- A historic hotel with a rich and colourful history, the Mena house is surrounded by 40 acres of gardens, just 700 metres from the Pyramids
- One of the few hotels in Cairo to offer a golf course
- Relax in the Sultan bar with a cocktail in hand, whilst looking out to the pyramids or enjoy informal dining in the Oasis, a poolside restaurant
Ideally located on the eastern bank of the Nile, the hotel offers an oasis of luxury with excellent facilities and beautiful views across the Nile
- This hotel is a haven of relaxation where you can lie back in a sun lounge immersed in one of the hotel's infinity pools or relax in a shaded hammock and take in the views
- There are seven restaurants and bars to chose from including the elegant Sunset Lounge and Terrace which serves cocktails and snacks as well as stunning sunset views
- The Hilton Luxor features contemporary guest rooms, excellent facilities and uninterrupted views across the Nile
The perfect escape for couples with exclusive added values not to be missed
- Enjoy a number of complimentary added value offers - must be booked by 15th January 2018
- Free room upgrade to the Superior Deluxe Suite
- Free Romantic Dinner for 2 plus a bottle of wine on Arrival
- Free upgrade to private transfers
Discover Egypt's beautiful capital as you take a 15-day holiday at the amazing Sofitel El Gezirah hotel. Set on a small...
Make the Egyptian city of Luxor your home for eight days as you discover the timeless treasures that make this country...
Start your holiday at Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Spoil yourself with an amazing historic holiday in the region of the Great Pyramids of Giza. Since 1869, the Mena House...