Egyptian officials promise keep high quality as region sees boost in tourism
Egyptian tourism officials are promising travellers that their Egypt holidays will continue to feature the expected standards of high quality and luxury despite the increasing growth and success of the tourism industry in the popular region.
As the tourism industry in Egypt successfully expands, tourism officials are making it clear that these expansions in the market will not affect the standards, level of service and high quality of Egypt holidays for travellers.
Director of the Egyptian State Tourist Office in London, Kahled Ramy, said: "We are strictly implementing the rules of sustainable development taking care of the local communities and the environment. It goes without saying that Egyptians are friendly, welcoming people and despite the developments that are going on, true Egyptian hospitality will remain an important aspect in our culture."
A recent report launched by IQPC Middle East showed that the Egypt holiday industry has seen a significant increase which has led to a widespread growth across the region and the development of new hotels and resorts to accommodate visitors enjoying Egypt holidays mainly in Sharm el Sheikh and Hurghada.
The rise in Hurghada holidays and Sharm el Sheikh holidays has contributed towards this unprecedented growth in the travel industry and the popular resorts located on the Red Sea coast popular destinations for travellers on scuba diving holidays.
The Nile valley, Luxor, Cairo and Aswan have also seen a welcome rise in tourists and a number of airlines are now offering direct flights to major cities across Egypt from the UK, making it easier to reach the luxury Middle East region.
Tourism is one of the main industries in Egypt and this historic land has plenty to offer travellers seeking adventure, culture, beautiful scenery, luxury and a hot and sunny climate.
Renowned for their hospitality and friendly locals, Egypt prides itself on providing luxury accommodation and a high level of service for its visitors, and despite the increase in arrivals to the region which can often lead to more competition and price wars, these standards are expected to continue to remain high.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
This modern resort offers an ideal location for a family friendly stay close to beautiful sandy beaches
- Just 10 minutes by bus from a lovely stretch of some of the finest sandy beaches
- Dive deep into clear waters of the Red Sea to enjoy colourful coral reefs and explore a variety of fish and marine life
- Sol y Mar Sharks Bay offers a variety of restaurants, a lobby bar & terrace, an Internet cafe and a shuttle bus to the nearby beach
Relax at Naama Bay with pleasant grounds and wonderful amenities to keep you occupied
- Visitors flock to Pirates, for an eveing drink, before or after sampling some wonderful cuisine in the array of restaurants
- Prime spot in Naama bay, as it was one of the first hotels in the area. The grounds are well tended and mature, with colourful plants and shrubs throughout
- Guest accommodation is discrete, with low rise bungalows dotted throughout the beautiful garden setting. Rooms and suites are light and airy, are tastefully furnished and come with all modern amenities
Ideal for those who love the sun and sea with its own private beach and marina, a professional diving centre, a water sports centre and swimming pools.
- A prime location, beside a lovely sandy beach, just minutes from buzz of downtown Hurghada
- Kids can enjoy their own kids' club and pool, whilst adults can play tennis, squash or beach volleyball
- Guests can unwind and enjoy the magnificent view from their private balcony
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife
- There is a myriad of activities on offer from relaxing treatments at the Club Olympus Spa to exciting land and water sports
- Choose from fantastic dining options including seasonal specialities, a charcoal grill, and Thai cuisine
- Adventure seekers can enjoy jeep safaris, quad bikes, mountain treks, and camel expeditions
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Grab this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to enjoy the natural beauty of Egypt while partaking of 5-star treatment in one...
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Experience utter luxury as you enjoy eight days of uninterrupted R&R along Egypt's Red Sea shores. But apart from sun...
Renaissance Golden View Beach Resort nestles into a dramatic headland overlooking the Ras Mohammed National Park. This...