Egyptian officials promise keep high quality as region sees boost in tourism
Egyptian tourism officials are promising travellers that their Egypt holidays will continue to feature the expected standards of high quality and luxury despite the increasing growth and success of the tourism industry in the popular region.
As the tourism industry in Egypt successfully expands, tourism officials are making it clear that these expansions in the market will not affect the standards, level of service and high quality of Egypt holidays for travellers.
Director of the Egyptian State Tourist Office in London, Kahled Ramy, said: "We are strictly implementing the rules of sustainable development taking care of the local communities and the environment. It goes without saying that Egyptians are friendly, welcoming people and despite the developments that are going on, true Egyptian hospitality will remain an important aspect in our culture."
A recent report launched by IQPC Middle East showed that the Egypt holiday industry has seen a significant increase which has led to a widespread growth across the region and the development of new hotels and resorts to accommodate visitors enjoying Egypt holidays mainly in Sharm el Sheikh and Hurghada.
The rise in Hurghada holidays and Sharm el Sheikh holidays has contributed towards this unprecedented growth in the travel industry and the popular resorts located on the Red Sea coast popular destinations for travellers on scuba diving holidays.
The Nile valley, Luxor, Cairo and Aswan have also seen a welcome rise in tourists and a number of airlines are now offering direct flights to major cities across Egypt from the UK, making it easier to reach the luxury Middle East region.
Tourism is one of the main industries in Egypt and this historic land has plenty to offer travellers seeking adventure, culture, beautiful scenery, luxury and a hot and sunny climate.
Renowned for their hospitality and friendly locals, Egypt prides itself on providing luxury accommodation and a high level of service for its visitors, and despite the increase in arrivals to the region which can often lead to more competition and price wars, these standards are expected to continue to remain high.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Explore the historical surroundings and have a comfortable stay at Mercure Cairo le Sphinx
- Only 35 kilometres from Cairo's international airport
- Guests can enjoy the swimming pool or benefit from the Jacuzzi and all massage treatments the hotel offers
- Rooftop terrace with a memorable breathtaking views of the pyramids
Enjoy plenty of opportunities for relaxations and entertainment at this luxury all inclusive resort
- Make the most of your holiday with the on-site Pirates Diving School who offer a range of PADI courses suitable for all ages
- Indulge in some spectacular cuisines with a wide variety of 11 restaurants and bars to choose from
- Enjoy a relaxing day on the private beach or let loose with a host of water sports
Stay in comfortable cabins with air-conditioning and elegant dining rooms
- Benefit from the fabulous view of karnak, valley of the kingsand the temple of Philae
- Never waste a minute of your holiday with all night entertainment like the belly dancing show and other typical Egyptian performances
- Enjoy the large sun deck with loungers and a swimming pool a massage service is also available on the sundeck
The perfect escape for couples with exclusive added values not to be missed
- Enjoy a number of complimentary added value offers - must be booked by 15th January 2018
- Free room upgrade to the Superior Deluxe Suite
- Free Romantic Dinner for 2 plus a bottle of wine on Arrival
- Free upgrade to private transfers
Now you can stop imagining how it would be to visit the cradle of mankind and paddle along the legendary River Nile and...
Venture to the land of the Pharaohs of yore for an unforgettable eight days of leisure and adventure. Luxor is one of...
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
The popularity of the city of Luxor as one of the treasure troves of historical ruins in Egypt is well known. Grab this...
Experience the thrill of a jaunt to the famous Valley of the Kings as you explore one of Egypt's touristic gems, Luxor....
Enjoying a central location in Luxor, directly on the banks of the Nile and within 10 min walking distance from Luxor...