Free City Tours for Egypt holidays in Luxor and Sharm El Sheikh!
Exclusively for clients of The Holiday Place, travellers booking Egypt holidays with us before 31st October 2010 will be able to enjoy free city tours worth £20 per person in Luxor and Sharm El Sheikh for the whole family to enjoy!
An exclusive new promotion will enable holidaymakers arranging their Egypt holidays with The Holiday Place to enjoy free city tours if booking their trip by 31st October 2010.
The Free City Tours will be absolutely free for every family member travelling and are bookable with any Egypt holiday to Sharm El Sheikh and Luxor. Holidaymakers wanting to make the most from this amazing offer must call in and book by 31st OCtober for the free tours offer to apply, however the trip can be taken during any travel date, with no limitations or restrictions on the timing of travel up to 31st December 2011.
Worth £20 per person, the Free City Tours in Sharm El Sheikh will consist of a full day trip travelling by air-conditioned coach to explore the city (to be arranged as joined tour on Friday Only) and some of its highlights include:
- Discovering the old Mosque and Church of Sharm el Sheikh
- Visiting The Old Market and the Famous Naama Bay where you guests spend some free time to have a drink or haggle for some bargain souvenirs
In order for this free city tour to be added to your Egypt holidays, when calling The Holiday Place, clients must ask their travel advisor to quote "Sharm City Tour" on the booking request form.
Similarly, and also worth £20 per person and available for the whole family, the Free City Tours in Luxor will include the following highlights:
- Discovering the famous monuments of Luxor from the comfort of a horse-driven chariot
- Seeing some of the old town houses and streets of Luxor
- Travelling through the local market
Likewise, for this free city tour to be added to travellers' Luxor holidays, when calling The Holiday Place, clients must ask their travel advisor to quote "Luxor City Tour" on the booking request form.
When attempting to book your holidays in Egypt with The Holiday Place and apply for this offer travellers must remember that the promotion is available for new bookings only and that the appropiate offer must be quoted to the travel advisor dealing with your booking request.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Explore the historical surroundings and have a comfortable stay at Mercure Cairo le Sphinx
- Only 35 kilometres from Cairo's international airport
- Guests can enjoy the swimming pool or benefit from the Jacuzzi and all massage treatments the hotel offers
- Rooftop terrace with a memorable breathtaking views of the pyramids
Guests can enjoy a treatment in the spa, explore the area on horseback, or enjoy a round of golf.
- A historic hotel with a rich and colourful history, the Mena house is surrounded by 40 acres of gardens, just 700 metres from the Pyramids
- One of the few hotels in Cairo to offer a golf course
- Relax in the Sultan bar with a cocktail in hand, whilst looking out to the pyramids or enjoy informal dining in the Oasis, a poolside restaurant
The most popular choice for divers, snorkellers and water sports enthusiasts, this is a resort that has it all.
- Relax and spoil yourself at the health club with gym, steam room and sauna
- Benefit from the Kids' Club with daily activities, an entertainment centre and their own playground
- Ideal location beside a private beach just 15 minutes from Hurghada airport and 20 kilometres from the centre of Hurghada
Ideally located on the eastern bank of the Nile, the hotel offers an oasis of luxury with excellent facilities and beautiful views across the Nile
- This hotel is a haven of relaxation where you can lie back in a sun lounge immersed in one of the hotel's infinity pools or relax in a shaded hammock and take in the views
- There are seven restaurants and bars to chose from including the elegant Sunset Lounge and Terrace which serves cocktails and snacks as well as stunning sunset views
- The Hilton Luxor features contemporary guest rooms, excellent facilities and uninterrupted views across the Nile
Discover Egypt's beautiful capital as you take a 15-day holiday at the amazing Sofitel El Gezirah hotel. Set on a small...
Make the Egyptian city of Luxor your home for eight days as you discover the timeless treasures that make this country...
Start your holiday at Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Spoil yourself with an amazing historic holiday in the region of the Great Pyramids of Giza. Since 1869, the Mena House...