Free City Tours for Egypt holidays in Luxor and Sharm El Sheikh!
Exclusively for clients of The Holiday Place, travellers booking Egypt holidays with us before 31st October 2010 will be able to enjoy free city tours worth £20 per person in Luxor and Sharm El Sheikh for the whole family to enjoy!
An exclusive new promotion will enable holidaymakers arranging their Egypt holidays with The Holiday Place to enjoy free city tours if booking their trip by 31st October 2010.
The Free City Tours will be absolutely free for every family member travelling and are bookable with any Egypt holiday to Sharm El Sheikh and Luxor. Holidaymakers wanting to make the most from this amazing offer must call in and book by 31st OCtober for the free tours offer to apply, however the trip can be taken during any travel date, with no limitations or restrictions on the timing of travel up to 31st December 2011.
Worth £20 per person, the Free City Tours in Sharm El Sheikh will consist of a full day trip travelling by air-conditioned coach to explore the city (to be arranged as joined tour on Friday Only) and some of its highlights include:
- Discovering the old Mosque and Church of Sharm el Sheikh
- Visiting The Old Market and the Famous Naama Bay where you guests spend some free time to have a drink or haggle for some bargain souvenirs
In order for this free city tour to be added to your Egypt holidays, when calling The Holiday Place, clients must ask their travel advisor to quote "Sharm City Tour" on the booking request form.
Similarly, and also worth £20 per person and available for the whole family, the Free City Tours in Luxor will include the following highlights:
- Discovering the famous monuments of Luxor from the comfort of a horse-driven chariot
- Seeing some of the old town houses and streets of Luxor
- Travelling through the local market
Likewise, for this free city tour to be added to travellers' Luxor holidays, when calling The Holiday Place, clients must ask their travel advisor to quote "Luxor City Tour" on the booking request form.
When attempting to book your holidays in Egypt with The Holiday Place and apply for this offer travellers must remember that the promotion is available for new bookings only and that the appropiate offer must be quoted to the travel advisor dealing with your booking request.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Relax at Naama Bay with pleasant grounds and wonderful amenities to keep you occupied
- Visitors flock to Pirates, for an eveing drink, before or after sampling some wonderful cuisine in the array of restaurants
- Prime spot in Naama bay, as it was one of the first hotels in the area. The grounds are well tended and mature, with colourful plants and shrubs throughout
- Guest accommodation is discrete, with low rise bungalows dotted throughout the beautiful garden setting. Rooms and suites are light and airy, are tastefully furnished and come with all modern amenities
Splash in the Red Sea, marvel at the marine life and enjoy the luxuries at this all suite Red Sea Beach resort
- Enjoy pure luxury at this all suite resort
- Rejuvenate your body and relax your mind in the Beautifully appointed Oberoi Spa
- Voted the No. 1 hotel in Hurghada by Trip Advisor
Enjoy a week-long stay in the land of the pharaohs by the banks of the legendary River Nile. While in the city of Luxor...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
Spoil yourself with an amazing historic holiday in the region of the Great Pyramids of Giza. Since 1869, the Mena House...
Turn your dream into a reality on an eight-day cruise aboard a five-star cruise liner sailing on the River Nile. Relax...
Now you can stop imagining how it would be to visit the cradle of mankind and paddle along the legendary River Nile and...