Free City Tours for Egypt holidays in Luxor and Sharm El Sheikh!
Exclusively for clients of The Holiday Place, travellers booking Egypt holidays with us before 31st October 2010 will be able to enjoy free city tours worth £20 per person in Luxor and Sharm El Sheikh for the whole family to enjoy!
An exclusive new promotion will enable holidaymakers arranging their Egypt holidays with The Holiday Place to enjoy free city tours if booking their trip by 31st October 2010.
The Free City Tours will be absolutely free for every family member travelling and are bookable with any Egypt holiday to Sharm El Sheikh and Luxor. Holidaymakers wanting to make the most from this amazing offer must call in and book by 31st OCtober for the free tours offer to apply, however the trip can be taken during any travel date, with no limitations or restrictions on the timing of travel up to 31st December 2011.
Worth £20 per person, the Free City Tours in Sharm El Sheikh will consist of a full day trip travelling by air-conditioned coach to explore the city (to be arranged as joined tour on Friday Only) and some of its highlights include:
- Discovering the old Mosque and Church of Sharm el Sheikh
- Visiting The Old Market and the Famous Naama Bay where you guests spend some free time to have a drink or haggle for some bargain souvenirs
In order for this free city tour to be added to your Egypt holidays, when calling The Holiday Place, clients must ask their travel advisor to quote "Sharm City Tour" on the booking request form.
Similarly, and also worth £20 per person and available for the whole family, the Free City Tours in Luxor will include the following highlights:
- Discovering the famous monuments of Luxor from the comfort of a horse-driven chariot
- Seeing some of the old town houses and streets of Luxor
- Travelling through the local market
Likewise, for this free city tour to be added to travellers' Luxor holidays, when calling The Holiday Place, clients must ask their travel advisor to quote "Luxor City Tour" on the booking request form.
When attempting to book your holidays in Egypt with The Holiday Place and apply for this offer travellers must remember that the promotion is available for new bookings only and that the appropiate offer must be quoted to the travel advisor dealing with your booking request.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Explore the historical surroundings and have a comfortable stay at Mercure Cairo le Sphinx
- Only 35 kilometres from Cairo's international airport
- Guests can enjoy the swimming pool or benefit from the Jacuzzi and all massage treatments the hotel offers
- Rooftop terrace with a memorable breathtaking views of the pyramids
Enjoy plenty of opportunities for relaxations and entertainment at this luxury all inclusive resort
- Indulge in some spectacular cuisines with a wide variety of 11 restaurants and bars to choose from
- Make the most of your holiday with the on-site Pirates Diving School who offer a range of PADI courses suitable for all ages
- Enjoy a relaxing day on the private beach or let loose with a host of water sports on offer
Soma Bay Diving Centre offers guests a chance to explore the magnificent coral reefs in the tranquil calm waters of the Red Sea.
- The hotel's dramatic architecture was inspired by the temple at Karnak, combining the splendours of ancient egypt with the comforts of the modern world
- Guests can take advantage of the natural healing powers of the renowned waters and sands of Soma Bay
- The Red sea is renowned for its marine life so guests can take full advantage of the wonderful diving and snorkelling opportunities
Introduce yourself to centuries of history on the River Nile and in Luxor before heading to the world's ancient wonder, the Pyramids and amazing Cairo
- Upgrade to the Full Excursions Package on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise from £249pp
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Le Meridien Pyramids
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of Giza. Set just a...
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
Sheraton Cairo Hotel, Towers and Casino sits on the west bank of the River Nile offering magnificent views of the river...
Cairo is a place of rich contrasts; a bustling metropolis which still hosts some of Egypt's most treasured historical...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...