Air Seychelles introduce lie-flat seats in business class
The airline, Air Seychelles, has announced that they will be introducing lie-flat seats in their business class cabins on popular routes which take travellers on their Seychelles holidays, starting with the Paris flights from October, 2010.
The Business Class cabins onboard the Air Seychelles' fleet of Boeing B767-300 aircraft are undergoing some changes with the introduction of brand new lie-flat seats for business travellers enjoying Seychelles holidays.
The new seats will be introduced to "Pearl Class" cabins on the most popular flights first, starting with the Paris routes from the beginning of October 2010. Travellers taking London, Milan and Rome routes for their luxury Indian Ocean holidays will be able to relax in the newly fitted seats by the end of November 2010.
The new seats will fit into the "Pearl Class" cabin on the aircraft after the removal of a row of economy seats, making rooms for the 24 newly laid-out lie-flat beds.
The beds have been implemented to ensure that Business Class travellers receive an exceptional level of comfort during their flights to luxury Seychelles holidays together with the expected upgraded amenities provided within a typical Business Class category.
Business Class passengers will also receive hand-held entertainment players which offer a choice of films, radio channels, television shows and music shows to choose from during the flights. The "Pearl Class" passengers will also receive more privacy and space to work or relax during the long trip.
The introduction of the new lie-flat seats will make Air Seychelles the only airline to offer customers this option when travelling between the Seychelles and Europe and the move is expected to increase the number of Business Class passengers travelling to the region.
Air Seychelles is the national airline for the Seychelles islands and operates domestic inter-island flights and international flights from its base in Mahe at Seychelles International Airport.
Established in 1977, the Air Seychelles operates a number of flights to and from Praslin Island and Mahe Island in Seychelles, London, Milan, Rome, Paris, Johannesburg, Singapore, Mauritius, and Chennai in southern India.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Make the most of glass-bottomed boat trips, kayaking, snorkelling and green fees at the nearby Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bars inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resort has stunning views of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 750-metre long white natural beach
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Discreet and unpretentious, yet charming and welcoming, Hotel Phebus enjoys a quiet location at the heart of La Marsa -...