British Airways servicing Caribbean holidays with more flights for 2011
British Airways have officially announced their ever-expanding Caribbean operations with more frequency added to some of their existing routes in the region. At the same time they will be operating new holiday destinations, such as Cancun.
Providing a better and improved service with increased flight frequency taking more British passengers than ever to Caribbean holidays; British Airways is to increase the number of flights to the Caribbean starting from 27th March, 2011, due to the success of its long-haul leisure routes departing from London Gatwick and taking millions of holidaymakers to exotic holiday destinations.
The United Kingdom's flagship carrierne continues to show its commitment to the Caribbean holidays market with a total of 15 holiday destinations to choose from in the regioin, making it even easier and more convenient than ever before for customers to book their dream holidays in Caribbean.
Barbados holidays for example, will be better serviced than ever, with flights to the island increasing from 10 to 12 services a week, while Antigua will increase from five to six services a week and the St Lucia - Port of Spain service will increase to daily flights from five a week. Plus, new route Cancun, only to be launched in November 2010, is increasing from two to three services for summer 2011.
Customers can relax on white, sandy beaches whilst enjoying a delicious Caribbean breeze during their holidays in Antigua, Barbados or Cancun. For those seeking stunning rainforest scenery coupled with tumbling waterfalls and idyllic beaches, St Lucia may be just the perfect island.
The newest Caribbean holiday destination British Airways' extensive network is Cancun, which is already proven to become a steady customer favourite. Cancun holidays are famous for the region's crystal clear seas and Mexican hospitality as it is for its countless archaeological like the famous Tulum ruins and Chichen Itza.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Enjoy a fantastic tour
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Enjoy water sports on the Varadero beach, relax by the hotel pool, sample a refreshing cocktail
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...
This is the place to be if you're looking for a sun-drenched holiday by the sea. Rostrevor Hotel is one of the most...