British Airways servicing Caribbean holidays with more flights for 2011
British Airways have officially announced their ever-expanding Caribbean operations with more frequency added to some of their existing routes in the region. At the same time they will be operating new holiday destinations, such as Cancun.
Providing a better and improved service with increased flight frequency taking more British passengers than ever to Caribbean holidays; British Airways is to increase the number of flights to the Caribbean starting from 27th March, 2011, due to the success of its long-haul leisure routes departing from London Gatwick and taking millions of holidaymakers to exotic holiday destinations.
The United Kingdom's flagship carrierne continues to show its commitment to the Caribbean holidays market with a total of 15 holiday destinations to choose from in the regioin, making it even easier and more convenient than ever before for customers to book their dream holidays in Caribbean.
Barbados holidays for example, will be better serviced than ever, with flights to the island increasing from 10 to 12 services a week, while Antigua will increase from five to six services a week and the St Lucia - Port of Spain service will increase to daily flights from five a week. Plus, new route Cancun, only to be launched in November 2010, is increasing from two to three services for summer 2011.
Customers can relax on white, sandy beaches whilst enjoying a delicious Caribbean breeze during their holidays in Antigua, Barbados or Cancun. For those seeking stunning rainforest scenery coupled with tumbling waterfalls and idyllic beaches, St Lucia may be just the perfect island.
The newest Caribbean holiday destination British Airways' extensive network is Cancun, which is already proven to become a steady customer favourite. Cancun holidays are famous for the region's crystal clear seas and Mexican hospitality as it is for its countless archaeological like the famous Tulum ruins and Chichen Itza.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 31st Jul 2017
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Blau Varadero - limited availability
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...