British Airways servicing Caribbean holidays with more flights for 2011
British Airways have officially announced their ever-expanding Caribbean operations with more frequency added to some of their existing routes in the region. At the same time they will be operating new holiday destinations, such as Cancun.
Providing a better and improved service with increased flight frequency taking more British passengers than ever to Caribbean holidays; British Airways is to increase the number of flights to the Caribbean starting from 27th March, 2011, due to the success of its long-haul leisure routes departing from London Gatwick and taking millions of holidaymakers to exotic holiday destinations.
The United Kingdom's flagship carrierne continues to show its commitment to the Caribbean holidays market with a total of 15 holiday destinations to choose from in the regioin, making it even easier and more convenient than ever before for customers to book their dream holidays in Caribbean.
Barbados holidays for example, will be better serviced than ever, with flights to the island increasing from 10 to 12 services a week, while Antigua will increase from five to six services a week and the St Lucia - Port of Spain service will increase to daily flights from five a week. Plus, new route Cancun, only to be launched in November 2010, is increasing from two to three services for summer 2011.
Customers can relax on white, sandy beaches whilst enjoying a delicious Caribbean breeze during their holidays in Antigua, Barbados or Cancun. For those seeking stunning rainforest scenery coupled with tumbling waterfalls and idyllic beaches, St Lucia may be just the perfect island.
The newest Caribbean holiday destination British Airways' extensive network is Cancun, which is already proven to become a steady customer favourite. Cancun holidays are famous for the region's crystal clear seas and Mexican hospitality as it is for its countless archaeological like the famous Tulum ruins and Chichen Itza.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...