Raffles Hotels and Resorts to open Seychelles hotel in 2011
Raffles Hotels and Resorts are expanding worldwide and introducing a series of luxury properties to their collection including the introduction of the first ultra-luxury Seychelles hotel in Praslin which is due to open to guests in early 2011.
Luxury hoteliers, Raffles Hotels and Resorts will be launching their first Seychelles hotel in early 2011 as part of their global expansion in idyllic destinations.
Raffles Praslin, Seychelles is scheduled to open in early 2011 and will feature 86 luxury villas and villa suites with private plunge pools and outdoor sheltered pavilions.
The luxury Indian Ocean resort will be situated on the picturesque and tranquil island of Praslin close to the stunning UNESCO World Heritage Site of Vallee de Mai.
Guests enjoying Seychelles holidays will have access to a 500 metre pristine white sand beach and a selection of luxury facilities including the Raffles Amrita Spa which will take guests on a journey of relaxation and rejuvenation of the body and mind. The lavish spa will feature 13 pavilions set upon natural rock formations above the azure waters and will offer breathtaking views of the sparkling Indian Ocean.
The new Seychelles hotel will offer visitors the Raffles' signature round-the-clock butler service where they can enjoy personal and dedicated service during their stay.
The luxury resort offers a number of unique dining experiences from romantic candle-lit dinners on the beach; lunch onboard a yacht; family picnics in the gardens or upon large boulders by the beach - all with spectacular views of the natural surrounding landscapes and ocean.
The stunning new venue will offer gourmet dining at numerous restaurants and elegant lounges; the Sugar Palm Kids Club; infinity edge swimming pools; a modern fitness centre with air conditioning; beach clubs; and 24-hour Concierge. Guests can enjoy a range of activities including tours to the Vallee de Mar, snorkelling and scuba diving activities; water sports, boat trips to surrounding idyllic islands; excursions to historical sights and towns; shopping; golf on a championship course; entertainment in the nearby Casino des Iles.
Raffles Hotels and Resorts is also launching Le Royal Monceau, Raffles Paris in autumn 2010 which will feature interior design by Philippe Starck and a location close to the boutiques of Champs Elysees.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself.
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...