Raffles Hotels and Resorts to open Seychelles hotel in 2011
Raffles Hotels and Resorts are expanding worldwide and introducing a series of luxury properties to their collection including the introduction of the first ultra-luxury Seychelles hotel in Praslin which is due to open to guests in early 2011.
Luxury hoteliers, Raffles Hotels and Resorts will be launching their first Seychelles hotel in early 2011 as part of their global expansion in idyllic destinations.
Raffles Praslin, Seychelles is scheduled to open in early 2011 and will feature 86 luxury villas and villa suites with private plunge pools and outdoor sheltered pavilions.
The luxury Indian Ocean resort will be situated on the picturesque and tranquil island of Praslin close to the stunning UNESCO World Heritage Site of Vallee de Mai.
Guests enjoying Seychelles holidays will have access to a 500 metre pristine white sand beach and a selection of luxury facilities including the Raffles Amrita Spa which will take guests on a journey of relaxation and rejuvenation of the body and mind. The lavish spa will feature 13 pavilions set upon natural rock formations above the azure waters and will offer breathtaking views of the sparkling Indian Ocean.
The new Seychelles hotel will offer visitors the Raffles' signature round-the-clock butler service where they can enjoy personal and dedicated service during their stay.
The luxury resort offers a number of unique dining experiences from romantic candle-lit dinners on the beach; lunch onboard a yacht; family picnics in the gardens or upon large boulders by the beach - all with spectacular views of the natural surrounding landscapes and ocean.
The stunning new venue will offer gourmet dining at numerous restaurants and elegant lounges; the Sugar Palm Kids Club; infinity edge swimming pools; a modern fitness centre with air conditioning; beach clubs; and 24-hour Concierge. Guests can enjoy a range of activities including tours to the Vallee de Mar, snorkelling and scuba diving activities; water sports, boat trips to surrounding idyllic islands; excursions to historical sights and towns; shopping; golf on a championship course; entertainment in the nearby Casino des Iles.
Raffles Hotels and Resorts is also launching Le Royal Monceau, Raffles Paris in autumn 2010 which will feature interior design by Philippe Starck and a location close to the boutiques of Champs Elysees.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
The Topaz Hotel is perfect for those who want to explore St Paul's bay and Malta's rugged countryside. Affordable and...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...