Raffles Hotels and Resorts to open Seychelles hotel in 2011
Raffles Hotels and Resorts are expanding worldwide and introducing a series of luxury properties to their collection including the introduction of the first ultra-luxury Seychelles hotel in Praslin which is due to open to guests in early 2011.
Luxury hoteliers, Raffles Hotels and Resorts will be launching their first Seychelles hotel in early 2011 as part of their global expansion in idyllic destinations.
Raffles Praslin, Seychelles is scheduled to open in early 2011 and will feature 86 luxury villas and villa suites with private plunge pools and outdoor sheltered pavilions.
The luxury Indian Ocean resort will be situated on the picturesque and tranquil island of Praslin close to the stunning UNESCO World Heritage Site of Vallee de Mai.
Guests enjoying Seychelles holidays will have access to a 500 metre pristine white sand beach and a selection of luxury facilities including the Raffles Amrita Spa which will take guests on a journey of relaxation and rejuvenation of the body and mind. The lavish spa will feature 13 pavilions set upon natural rock formations above the azure waters and will offer breathtaking views of the sparkling Indian Ocean.
The new Seychelles hotel will offer visitors the Raffles' signature round-the-clock butler service where they can enjoy personal and dedicated service during their stay.
The luxury resort offers a number of unique dining experiences from romantic candle-lit dinners on the beach; lunch onboard a yacht; family picnics in the gardens or upon large boulders by the beach - all with spectacular views of the natural surrounding landscapes and ocean.
The stunning new venue will offer gourmet dining at numerous restaurants and elegant lounges; the Sugar Palm Kids Club; infinity edge swimming pools; a modern fitness centre with air conditioning; beach clubs; and 24-hour Concierge. Guests can enjoy a range of activities including tours to the Vallee de Mar, snorkelling and scuba diving activities; water sports, boat trips to surrounding idyllic islands; excursions to historical sights and towns; shopping; golf on a championship course; entertainment in the nearby Casino des Iles.
Raffles Hotels and Resorts is also launching Le Royal Monceau, Raffles Paris in autumn 2010 which will feature interior design by Philippe Starck and a location close to the boutiques of Champs Elysees.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Free Sports including Golf at the 18 hole championship golf course at Le Touessrok Mauriitus
- Enjoy an selection of restaurants and Bar inlcuding s swim up bar
- Ambre resorts has stunning view of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 700-metres long white natural beach
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...