Raffles Hotels and Resorts to open Seychelles hotel in 2011
Raffles Hotels and Resorts are expanding worldwide and introducing a series of luxury properties to their collection including the introduction of the first ultra-luxury Seychelles hotel in Praslin which is due to open to guests in early 2011.
Luxury hoteliers, Raffles Hotels and Resorts will be launching their first Seychelles hotel in early 2011 as part of their global expansion in idyllic destinations.
Raffles Praslin, Seychelles is scheduled to open in early 2011 and will feature 86 luxury villas and villa suites with private plunge pools and outdoor sheltered pavilions.
The luxury Indian Ocean resort will be situated on the picturesque and tranquil island of Praslin close to the stunning UNESCO World Heritage Site of Vallee de Mai.
Guests enjoying Seychelles holidays will have access to a 500 metre pristine white sand beach and a selection of luxury facilities including the Raffles Amrita Spa which will take guests on a journey of relaxation and rejuvenation of the body and mind. The lavish spa will feature 13 pavilions set upon natural rock formations above the azure waters and will offer breathtaking views of the sparkling Indian Ocean.
The new Seychelles hotel will offer visitors the Raffles' signature round-the-clock butler service where they can enjoy personal and dedicated service during their stay.
The luxury resort offers a number of unique dining experiences from romantic candle-lit dinners on the beach; lunch onboard a yacht; family picnics in the gardens or upon large boulders by the beach - all with spectacular views of the natural surrounding landscapes and ocean.
The stunning new venue will offer gourmet dining at numerous restaurants and elegant lounges; the Sugar Palm Kids Club; infinity edge swimming pools; a modern fitness centre with air conditioning; beach clubs; and 24-hour Concierge. Guests can enjoy a range of activities including tours to the Vallee de Mar, snorkelling and scuba diving activities; water sports, boat trips to surrounding idyllic islands; excursions to historical sights and towns; shopping; golf on a championship course; entertainment in the nearby Casino des Iles.
Raffles Hotels and Resorts is also launching Le Royal Monceau, Raffles Paris in autumn 2010 which will feature interior design by Philippe Starck and a location close to the boutiques of Champs Elysees.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...