Dubai holidays now open at the new Pullman Dubai Mall
The first ever Pullman to be inaugurated in Dubai has now opened its doors to leisure guests and business travellers offering them with a new kind of refined Dubai holidays in a pleasantly relaxing, yet edgy and modern environment.
The newest and latest Pullman to open, the Pullman Dubai Mall of the Emirates, part of Accor’s upscale hotel brand, is now welcoming guests to luxury Dubai holidays with a new level of business-like sophistication. Catering to both the business and the leisure traveller, the new hotel features the finest facilities in a sleek and modern environment equipped with the latest cutting edge meeting room and business technology. Directly linked to the region’s premier shopping destination - The Mall of the Emirates and to Dubai’s transport link, the Metro, Pullman Dubai MoE is strategically located only 20 minutes from the Dubai International Airport and even closer to business districts including TECOM and Jebel Ali Free Zone.
“I am delighted to welcome everyone to celebrate the official opening of Pullman Dubai MoE. The launch of Pullman hotel in Dubai, our first entry into the upscale market is an opportunity to cater to the unique demands of business and leisure travelers with its tailored approach of high quality services and facilities” said Laurent Chaudet, General Manger of the Pullman Dubai MoE.
With a total of 481 elegantly appointed rooms and suites all equipped with modern luxurious amenities, expertly designed to provide functional spaces for both relaxation and work, at the new Pullman Dubai MoE, accommodation can cater to a single business traveller or to families enjoying holidays in Dubai. The four exceptional food and beverage outlets provide a diverse range of cuisines and ambiences that will guarantee an extraordinary culinary journey. The signature restaurant, Sanabel, specialises in cuisine inspired by the Mediterranean and provides an authentic all day dining experience with live cooking stations and al fresco seating. A fun and casual outlet reminiscent of the 1950’s, Soda Box is a stylish venue that serves a traditional diner menu including a decadent array of ice creams, cotton candies and pastries. Vantage, an elegant and demure cocktail lounge with unparalleled views of the city’s skyline is the perfect nightspot for sampling the many premium beverages on offer. As night falls, the roof top pool deck will be transformed into a plush majlis with alluring aromas of Moroccan teas and shisha - the perfect way to unwind.
And for ways of whiling away the hours in true style during your Dubai holidays, a relaxing haven awaits guests at the Pullman Dubai MoE; a luxurious rooftop spa, Sanctuary creates the perfect oasis of calm. Lose yourself in the range of facilities including spa rooms, steam rooms, fitness centre and an invigorating menu of treatments all offering complete pampering and rejuvenation.
The Pullman brand is a specialist in medium-to-large meetings (serving a core target of 100-plus participants). “Co-Meeting” is the innovative Pullman approach to meetings, conferences and incentive events. At Pullman Dubai MoE, an entire floor is dedicated to executive facilities and features 9 meeting rooms with private breakout areas with the flexibility to host different sized events from board meetings to conferences.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
The location on the world famous, Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches.
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- FREE Half Board upgrade
- Up to two kids stay and play FREE
Experience the wonders of Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restaurants, sandy beaches and unmatched shopping, all for an unbeatable price
- Unwind in your beautifully designed room or suite featuring all your modern amenities and stunning views
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Ideal combination of the sand and sea of the tropical Mauritius and sights of trendy Dubai
- The central location provides fantastic connectivity to all of Dubai and is within walking distance to the famous Mall of the Emirates.
- Weekly activity programme includes: outdoor cinema, face painting, treasure hunt, cooking classes and much more
- All-inclusive 'Culinary Voyage' allows you to choose from 4 restaurants for lunch and 7 for dinner as well as 5 bars, including a night club and a sport bar
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...