More stylish Maldives holidays at the Beach House with new seaplane transfers
Pampering guests with a new exclusive service set to start their deluxe experience before they've even set foot on the hotel, the Beach House Maldives has introduced new seaplane transfers, scheduled to begin operations from 1st October 2010 onwards.
Bringing old-age glamour to Maldives holidays and blending it with new age technology, a new set of exceptional transfers will be pampering guests to a stylish way to check-in and check-out at the Beach House Maldives. Those yearning for a return to the days when travelling was more of a style statement and less of a headache will be delighted to learn that Beach House Maldives, The Waldorf Astoria Collection is due to launch separate seaplane transfers to the luxury Maldivian hideaway starting this autumn.
From as soon as 1st October 2010, guests travelling to the ultra-stylish resort to enjoy luxury Maldives holidays will be welcomed and greeted at the Male International Airport, by special dedicated staff from the resort who will then whisk them away to a private lounge where spa treatments, refreshments and air conditioned comfort await them before it's time for the seaplane transfer for the one hour’s flight to the tropical retreat.
Frederic Lebegue, General Manager of Beach House Maldives, The Waldorf Astoria Collection commented, “With the launch of daily seaplane transfers to the resort, we’re putting the glamour back into travel, ensuring that our guests can begin their Maldivian holiday from the moment they reach the airport. The seaplane flight offers an inimitable way to travel with picture-postcard aerial views of the islands making this a truly memorable experience.”
Beach House Maldives, The Waldorf Astoria Collection is the only resort in the atoll to offer seaplane transfers to its guests. Set in the far north of the country, Haa Alifu Atoll is usually reached by a domestic flight followed by a boat trip, which necessitates several changes and waiting times.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- exclusive rate reduction for our clients
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
Kurumba Island is a dream resort with so much to dazzle guests that most return over and over again.
- Choose from an ample choice of excellent dining options, top recreational activities and fantastic entertainment
- Just a 10-minute boat drive to paradise nestled amidst tropical gardens and white sandy beaches
- For keen marine enthusiasts a house reef is only a few feet away from the island
See what the Maldives really has to offer at Velassaru Maldives, with a great array of excursions.
- Fantastic selection of excursions from night snorkelling to fishing to a trip to Male to having an island all to yourself!
- As well as chilling on the beach or visiting the Spa, why not go an practice the ancient art of Yoga?
- Five wonderful dining venues and two exciting bars means you have a range of options depending on what mood you are in
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
The island of Bandos is a perfect setting for that romantic getaway or those two weeks of bliss away from work. The...