More stylish Maldives holidays at the Beach House with new seaplane transfers
Pampering guests with a new exclusive service set to start their deluxe experience before they've even set foot on the hotel, the Beach House Maldives has introduced new seaplane transfers, scheduled to begin operations from 1st October 2010 onwards.
Bringing old-age glamour to Maldives holidays and blending it with new age technology, a new set of exceptional transfers will be pampering guests to a stylish way to check-in and check-out at the Beach House Maldives. Those yearning for a return to the days when travelling was more of a style statement and less of a headache will be delighted to learn that Beach House Maldives, The Waldorf Astoria Collection is due to launch separate seaplane transfers to the luxury Maldivian hideaway starting this autumn.
From as soon as 1st October 2010, guests travelling to the ultra-stylish resort to enjoy luxury Maldives holidays will be welcomed and greeted at the Male International Airport, by special dedicated staff from the resort who will then whisk them away to a private lounge where spa treatments, refreshments and air conditioned comfort await them before it's time for the seaplane transfer for the one hour’s flight to the tropical retreat.
Frederic Lebegue, General Manager of Beach House Maldives, The Waldorf Astoria Collection commented, “With the launch of daily seaplane transfers to the resort, we’re putting the glamour back into travel, ensuring that our guests can begin their Maldivian holiday from the moment they reach the airport. The seaplane flight offers an inimitable way to travel with picture-postcard aerial views of the islands making this a truly memorable experience.”
Beach House Maldives, The Waldorf Astoria Collection is the only resort in the atoll to offer seaplane transfers to its guests. Set in the far north of the country, Haa Alifu Atoll is usually reached by a domestic flight followed by a boat trip, which necessitates several changes and waiting times.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- exclusive rate reduction for our clients
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Take your pick from seven exquisite restaurants and six lively bars
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Standing out as a precious gem, the Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi is a great Maldivian holiday spot for any kind of...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
The island of Bandos is a perfect setting for that romantic getaway or those two weeks of bliss away from work. The...