More stylish Maldives holidays at the Beach House with new seaplane transfers
Pampering guests with a new exclusive service set to start their deluxe experience before they've even set foot on the hotel, the Beach House Maldives has introduced new seaplane transfers, scheduled to begin operations from 1st October 2010 onwards.
Bringing old-age glamour to Maldives holidays and blending it with new age technology, a new set of exceptional transfers will be pampering guests to a stylish way to check-in and check-out at the Beach House Maldives. Those yearning for a return to the days when travelling was more of a style statement and less of a headache will be delighted to learn that Beach House Maldives, The Waldorf Astoria Collection is due to launch separate seaplane transfers to the luxury Maldivian hideaway starting this autumn.
From as soon as 1st October 2010, guests travelling to the ultra-stylish resort to enjoy luxury Maldives holidays will be welcomed and greeted at the Male International Airport, by special dedicated staff from the resort who will then whisk them away to a private lounge where spa treatments, refreshments and air conditioned comfort await them before it's time for the seaplane transfer for the one hour’s flight to the tropical retreat.
Frederic Lebegue, General Manager of Beach House Maldives, The Waldorf Astoria Collection commented, “With the launch of daily seaplane transfers to the resort, we’re putting the glamour back into travel, ensuring that our guests can begin their Maldivian holiday from the moment they reach the airport. The seaplane flight offers an inimitable way to travel with picture-postcard aerial views of the islands making this a truly memorable experience.”
Beach House Maldives, The Waldorf Astoria Collection is the only resort in the atoll to offer seaplane transfers to its guests. Set in the far north of the country, Haa Alifu Atoll is usually reached by a domestic flight followed by a boat trip, which necessitates several changes and waiting times.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Kurumba Island is a dream resort with so much to dazzle guests that most return over and over again.
- Choose from an ample choice of excellent dining options, top recreational activities and fantastic entertainment
- Just a 10-minute boat drive to paradise nestled amidst tropical gardens and white sandy beaches
- For keen marine enthusiasts a house reef is only a few feet away from the island
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- exclusive rate reduction for our clients
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
Surrounded by crystal clear waters and tropical vegetation, Olhuveli Beach and Spa Resort is home away from home.
- Sunset Fishing, Male Sightseeing, a visit to a local island and Snorkelling Safari are just some of the excursions available
- From a kids club and live evening entertainment to the Sun Spa, there is something to cater for the needs of all family members
- Enjoy spa credit, included excursions, sunset cruises and more with the Emerald Plan, whilst the All Inclusive package offers use of sports facilities for free
- free room upgrade to the next category
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Take your pick from seven exquisite restaurants and six lively bars
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Transform your senses and discover a new world at the picturesque Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort. The elegantly designed...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
True Maldivian style comes to the fore at Reethi Beach Resort, situated on the tiny Baa Atoll. The PADI 5-star Dive...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....