Thomas Cook airlines to launch Glasgow flights for Jamaica holidays
Thomas Cook Airlines will be providing travellers with more flight options for Jamaica holidays and Caribbean breaks this winter and spring as they launch a series of new routes from Glasgow Airport to the Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Mexico and USA.
Travellers will be able to enjoy Las Vegas, Mexico and Jamaica holidays with Thomas Cook Airlines as the airline launches a number of new flights from Glasgow Airport this winter and spring 2011.
The travel company will be adding Montego Bay flights to their schedule from 8th March 2011 and new route to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic will commence on 26th January 2011.
Joining the new flights to Jamaica will be new flights to Las Vegas which will launch from Scotland's second busiest airport on 3rd November 2010, and services to Cancun in Mexico which will start on 2nd January 2010.
Glasgow Airport's Managing Director, Amanda McMillan, said: "We are particularly pleased with the services to the Caribbean, including the Jamaican resort of Montego Bay, which is a first for Scotland.
"The Caribbean is fast becoming the destination of choice for holidaying Scots and with more destinations served than ever before from Glasgow - Scotland's long haul gateway - travellers can choose from a fantastic range of resorts."
The new flight routes will enable travellers from Scotland to enjoy more choices when booking their Jamaica holidays with Glasgow Airport offering the new flights options.
Glasgow Airport will also see additional weekly flights to Reykjavik by Icelandair between 14th September and 26th October 2010 and 12th April and 6th June 2011.
This number of travellers enjoying Jamaica holidays this winter and next spring is expected to increase as consumers regain their spending habits after the recent recession and once again book their luxury holidays in the Caribbean.
The Caribbean island is the most popular tourist destination in the Caribbean and is home to historic towns and ports, natural harbours, the Blue Mountains, pristine white sand palm infringed beaches, lush forests, waterfalls, a tropical climate and a relaxed care-free lifestyle.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Montego Bay Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- The Montego Bay Marine Park location offers protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
- Summer just got better with upto two kids stay and play for FREE!
- Enjoy 24-hour access to food and beverage
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Discounted rates available for 2018 available for a limited time!
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
Located within 15 minutes from Sangster's International Airport and 5 minutes from three world-class golf courses
- Enjoy Exclusive April Offers with incredible savings
- A variety of water sports or leave your daily stress behind and relax with the magical spa services
- Luxury accommodations combined with breathtaking ocean views
- A wide selection of restaurants with international gourmet buffet, where you can enjoy a variety of cuisine from breakfast pastries to classic Jamaican fare
Escape from the routine of everyday life to the white sand shores of Jamaica
- The resort is only 15 minutes away from Sangster's International Airport and 5 minutes from three world-class golf courses
- Take advantage of the current All-inclusive offers and partake in whatever your heart desires
- Get your holiday off to a fantastic start with complimentary transfers from MBJ Airport
- Enjoy an oceanfront massage as the sound of waves and soothing sea breezes set the mood for a day
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
With a good choice of amenities, offering spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea, Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall is ideally...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Montego Bay offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical...