Club Med Kani Launches "5 Trident Space" for luxury holidays in the Maldives
Travellers will be able to experience the new "5T Luxury Space" as Club Med launches the concept at the 4 Trident Premium Resort on Kani Island, providing personal service, private space and premium amenities during their luxury holidays in the Maldives.
Club Med has launched a brand new concept into the 4 Trident Premium Resort on Kani Island which will provide travellers with luxury holidays in the Maldives.
The new "5 Tridents Luxury Space" concept has been launched at the luxury all inclusive Indian Ocean resort and will provide private and quiet space in an area located along the sea with personal service, premium amenities, and luxurious accommodation comprising 75 lavish suites positioned on stilts with privates balconies and access to the sparkling lagoon.
Travellers to Cancun, Val D'Isere and Punta Cana holidays can also enjoy the new luxury concept as it was introduced into four destinations this year.
The extensive makeover at the Maldives resort included design carried out by architect Philippe Villeroux with the circular shaped private Manta Lounge which features elevated timber walkways above the lagoon, opaque roof, and 360 degree views of the stunning lagoon from every corner of the elegantly designed space.
Guests enjoying luxury holidays in the Maldives can relax in the Mantra Lounge on large daybeds where they can see an array of colourful fish bellow in the azure waters through catamaran nettings. With large armchairs on the terrace, guests can enjoy a cocktail or glass or champagne and absorb the breathtaking Indian Ocean views or relax with a book from the Manta Lounge library, newspapers, magazines, card and board games and a working area with a computer and complimentary wireless internet access.
The lounge also has its own dedicated Concierge and an open bar and snacking area.
The 5 Tridents Luxury Space includes a range of exclusive and complimentary services and amenities for guests on luxury holidays in the Maldives including breakfast room service, self-service bar in the Mantra Lounge between 7.30pm and 11pm, Champagne in the lounge between 6pm and 8pm daily, quick and easy check-in, and for an extra charge guests can enjoy priority reservations at the resort's restaurants and spas.
Club Med Kani is situated on the island of Kani just 20km from the capital of Maldives, Male. The stunning island comprises white sandy pristine beaches, sparkling turquoise waters and a tropical climate within a tranquil environment and is an idyllic destination for travellers seeking luxury holidays in the Maldives.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Combine picture perfection with comfort and adventure in the Maldives
- Relax in one of the well-appointed Beach Front Rooms
- Indulge your taste buds with wonderful international delicacies at the main restaurant
- Enjoy some of the best snorkelling is the world
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Easy access to the buzzing capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Standing out as a precious gem, the Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi is a great Maldivian holiday spot for any kind of...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
The island of Bandos is a perfect setting for that romantic getaway or those two weeks of bliss away from work. The...