Club Med Kani Launches "5 Trident Space" for luxury holidays in the Maldives
Travellers will be able to experience the new "5T Luxury Space" as Club Med launches the concept at the 4 Trident Premium Resort on Kani Island, providing personal service, private space and premium amenities during their luxury holidays in the Maldives.
Club Med has launched a brand new concept into the 4 Trident Premium Resort on Kani Island which will provide travellers with luxury holidays in the Maldives.
The new "5 Tridents Luxury Space" concept has been launched at the luxury all inclusive Indian Ocean resort and will provide private and quiet space in an area located along the sea with personal service, premium amenities, and luxurious accommodation comprising 75 lavish suites positioned on stilts with privates balconies and access to the sparkling lagoon.
Travellers to Cancun, Val D'Isere and Punta Cana holidays can also enjoy the new luxury concept as it was introduced into four destinations this year.
The extensive makeover at the Maldives resort included design carried out by architect Philippe Villeroux with the circular shaped private Manta Lounge which features elevated timber walkways above the lagoon, opaque roof, and 360 degree views of the stunning lagoon from every corner of the elegantly designed space.
Guests enjoying luxury holidays in the Maldives can relax in the Mantra Lounge on large daybeds where they can see an array of colourful fish bellow in the azure waters through catamaran nettings. With large armchairs on the terrace, guests can enjoy a cocktail or glass or champagne and absorb the breathtaking Indian Ocean views or relax with a book from the Manta Lounge library, newspapers, magazines, card and board games and a working area with a computer and complimentary wireless internet access.
The lounge also has its own dedicated Concierge and an open bar and snacking area.
The 5 Tridents Luxury Space includes a range of exclusive and complimentary services and amenities for guests on luxury holidays in the Maldives including breakfast room service, self-service bar in the Mantra Lounge between 7.30pm and 11pm, Champagne in the lounge between 6pm and 8pm daily, quick and easy check-in, and for an extra charge guests can enjoy priority reservations at the resort's restaurants and spas.
Club Med Kani is situated on the island of Kani just 20km from the capital of Maldives, Male. The stunning island comprises white sandy pristine beaches, sparkling turquoise waters and a tropical climate within a tranquil environment and is an idyllic destination for travellers seeking luxury holidays in the Maldives.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- exclusive rate reduction for our clients
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
Kurumba Island is a dream resort with so much to dazzle guests that most return over and over again.
- Choose from an ample choice of excellent dining options, top recreational activities and fantastic entertainment
- Just a 10-minute boat drive to paradise nestled amidst tropical gardens and white sandy beaches
- For keen marine enthusiasts a house reef is only a few feet away from the island
Surrounded by crystal clear waters and tropical vegetation, Olhuveli Beach and Spa Resort is home away from home.
- Sunset Fishing, Male Sightseeing, a visit to a local island and Snorkelling Safari are just some of the excursions available
- From a kids club and live evening entertainment to the Sun Spa, there is something to cater for the needs of all family members
- Enjoy spa credit, included excursions, sunset cruises and more with the Emerald Plan, whilst the All Inclusive package offers use of sports facilities for free
- free room upgrade to the next category
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Get away from the mundane and enjoy eight days of uninterrupted sun and sand on the shores of one of the most sought...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....
From the gorgeous crystal blue waters, to the picture perfect surroundings, this stunning resort in the Maldives is the...