Club Med Kani Launches "5 Trident Space" for luxury holidays in the Maldives
Travellers will be able to experience the new "5T Luxury Space" as Club Med launches the concept at the 4 Trident Premium Resort on Kani Island, providing personal service, private space and premium amenities during their luxury holidays in the Maldives.
Club Med has launched a brand new concept into the 4 Trident Premium Resort on Kani Island which will provide travellers with luxury holidays in the Maldives.
The new "5 Tridents Luxury Space" concept has been launched at the luxury all inclusive Indian Ocean resort and will provide private and quiet space in an area located along the sea with personal service, premium amenities, and luxurious accommodation comprising 75 lavish suites positioned on stilts with privates balconies and access to the sparkling lagoon.
Travellers to Cancun, Val D'Isere and Punta Cana holidays can also enjoy the new luxury concept as it was introduced into four destinations this year.
The extensive makeover at the Maldives resort included design carried out by architect Philippe Villeroux with the circular shaped private Manta Lounge which features elevated timber walkways above the lagoon, opaque roof, and 360 degree views of the stunning lagoon from every corner of the elegantly designed space.
Guests enjoying luxury holidays in the Maldives can relax in the Mantra Lounge on large daybeds where they can see an array of colourful fish bellow in the azure waters through catamaran nettings. With large armchairs on the terrace, guests can enjoy a cocktail or glass or champagne and absorb the breathtaking Indian Ocean views or relax with a book from the Manta Lounge library, newspapers, magazines, card and board games and a working area with a computer and complimentary wireless internet access.
The lounge also has its own dedicated Concierge and an open bar and snacking area.
The 5 Tridents Luxury Space includes a range of exclusive and complimentary services and amenities for guests on luxury holidays in the Maldives including breakfast room service, self-service bar in the Mantra Lounge between 7.30pm and 11pm, Champagne in the lounge between 6pm and 8pm daily, quick and easy check-in, and for an extra charge guests can enjoy priority reservations at the resort's restaurants and spas.
Club Med Kani is situated on the island of Kani just 20km from the capital of Maldives, Male. The stunning island comprises white sandy pristine beaches, sparkling turquoise waters and a tropical climate within a tranquil environment and is an idyllic destination for travellers seeking luxury holidays in the Maldives.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- exclusive rate reduction for our clients
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
Bask in the crystal waters of the Indian Ocean with this stunning Maldivian hideaway
- Explore the local reef with an expert guide
- Experience the true Maldivian way of life with a local family
- Indulge your senses with serene tranquillity at the Spa
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Take your pick from seven exquisite restaurants and six lively bars
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....
Standing out as a precious gem, the Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi is a great Maldivian holiday spot for any kind of...