Club Med Kani Launches "5 Trident Space" for luxury holidays in the Maldives
Travellers will be able to experience the new "5T Luxury Space" as Club Med launches the concept at the 4 Trident Premium Resort on Kani Island, providing personal service, private space and premium amenities during their luxury holidays in the Maldives.
Club Med has launched a brand new concept into the 4 Trident Premium Resort on Kani Island which will provide travellers with luxury holidays in the Maldives.
The new "5 Tridents Luxury Space" concept has been launched at the luxury all inclusive Indian Ocean resort and will provide private and quiet space in an area located along the sea with personal service, premium amenities, and luxurious accommodation comprising 75 lavish suites positioned on stilts with privates balconies and access to the sparkling lagoon.
Travellers to Cancun, Val D'Isere and Punta Cana holidays can also enjoy the new luxury concept as it was introduced into four destinations this year.
The extensive makeover at the Maldives resort included design carried out by architect Philippe Villeroux with the circular shaped private Manta Lounge which features elevated timber walkways above the lagoon, opaque roof, and 360 degree views of the stunning lagoon from every corner of the elegantly designed space.
Guests enjoying luxury holidays in the Maldives can relax in the Mantra Lounge on large daybeds where they can see an array of colourful fish bellow in the azure waters through catamaran nettings. With large armchairs on the terrace, guests can enjoy a cocktail or glass or champagne and absorb the breathtaking Indian Ocean views or relax with a book from the Manta Lounge library, newspapers, magazines, card and board games and a working area with a computer and complimentary wireless internet access.
The lounge also has its own dedicated Concierge and an open bar and snacking area.
The 5 Tridents Luxury Space includes a range of exclusive and complimentary services and amenities for guests on luxury holidays in the Maldives including breakfast room service, self-service bar in the Mantra Lounge between 7.30pm and 11pm, Champagne in the lounge between 6pm and 8pm daily, quick and easy check-in, and for an extra charge guests can enjoy priority reservations at the resort's restaurants and spas.
Club Med Kani is situated on the island of Kani just 20km from the capital of Maldives, Male. The stunning island comprises white sandy pristine beaches, sparkling turquoise waters and a tropical climate within a tranquil environment and is an idyllic destination for travellers seeking luxury holidays in the Maldives.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Benifit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters also featuring private sun decks
- The Main Restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western fare
- Easy acces to capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
All villas are surrounded by palm trees or on stilts over the lagoon, making for a memorable stay.
- Free Upgarde from Half Board to All Inclusive! Book Now!
- Set on the tropical island of Dhuni Kolhu surrounded by warm waters of the Indian Ocean, and located only 30 minutes by sea plane from Male International Airport.
- Witness schools of dolphins playing in the azure waters or try fishing in the traditional Maldivian way while enjoying breath-taking sunset
- Find a state of relaxation with a variety of different treatments and massages created to indulge personal desires for well-being
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....