Elegant Hotels celebrate the kind of luxury Barbados holidays they provide with UK roadshow
The Barbadian chain Elegant Hotels is due to start running its first ever UK roadshow, circulating all around Britain to catch the attention of travel agents and tour operators featuring Barbados as one of their holiday destinations.
This September, the prestigious chain of Elegant Hotels, famous for providing deluxe Barbados holidays will be celebrating its first ever UK roadshow with the aim of reaching out to travel agents and tour operators. The roadshow will consist of three intimate receptions, hosted with the purpose of sharing the latest news on the relaunch of the Tamarind resort as well as exciting updates on the group’s other four boutique deluxe Barbados hotels.
During each event, Elegant Hotels will also be offering agents the chance to win 7-night Barbados holidays at the re-designed, re-imagined Tamarind !
Re-opening on 1st November, 2010, the completely refurbished Tamarind (formerly Tamarind Cove Hotel) will bring guests with a unique selection of luxury boutique experiences. The new 'Tamarind' will boast fully renovated and modernised guest rooms, the addition of an intimate spa and relaxation space, reinvented restaurants which bring the spectacular beach backdrop into the dining experience, giving guests a premium position on one of Barbados most idyllic beachfronts.
Below we list exactly where and when the road show events will take place:
- Chester – The Red House – Tuesday 7th September 2010
- Surrey – Wentworth Golf Club – Wednesday 8th September 2010
- London – The Metropolitan Hotel – Thursday 9th September 2010
The beautiful collection of Elegant Hotels in Barbados provides guests with a unique selection of luxury properties and resorts beautifully situated in the sun-soaked island of Barbados. Unforgettable luxury holiday can be enjoyed at any of Elegant Hotels' five distinct Barbados hotels and resorts, which all offer Barbados holidays experiences with the brand's own unique twist in family, romance, active, or culinary experiences, personalities and styles. All of Elegant Hotels' properties are situated along stunning beaches on the Barbados West and South coasts.
The Elegance Experience can be summarised as a deluxe adventure and sheer elegance with each resort having its own distinctive personality, from classic to contemporary, family-friendly to adults-only, and traditional to all-inclusive. It’s all part of what they call the Elegant Experience, only to be enjoyed during memorable Barbados holidays at any of these resorts. At any of their Barbados hotels a top-notch team of Beach Ambassadors attends to your every beachside need, while a wealth of activities beckon. Enjoy complimentary water sports and tennis while kids join the fun in a club experience of their own. From champagne breakfast to Bajan-style grill to fine dining by candlelight, there are culinary adventures for every taste.
Whether its romance you seek, adventure or a family holidays in Barbados to spark life-long memories, Elegant Hotels of Barbados is the ultimate choice.
Elegant Hotels delivers the ease of an all-inclusive stay at two exceptional beachfront properties – Crystal Cove Hotel on Barbados’ legendary West Coast and the all-suite Turtle Beach Resort on the lively South Coast.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Experience the exclusivity of Ras Al Khaimah from a luxury retreat at this stunning beachfront resort
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...