Sol Melia launches new Sharm el Sheikh hotel in popular scuba diving resort
Sol Melia has opened a new five-star Arabian style Sharm el Sheikh hotel in the popular Red Sea scuba diving region which will feature four restaurants and an exclusive area with VIP treatment including butler service, and a private swimming pool.
Spain's leading hotel company, Sol Melia Hotels, has introduced its fourth hotel into Egypt and will launch the five star Sharm el Sheikh hotel, Melia Sharm, in October 2010.
The new luxury all inclusive Red Sea resort comprises 468 luxury rooms and two Presidential Suites and features The Level area which will offer private and VIP services for guests on Sharm el Sheikh holidays.
The Level area will offer a private lounge, butler service, an open bar, a private beach area, a private swimming pool, and VIP rooms, amenities and services.
Situated in Montazah Ras Nasrany Bay, seven kilometres from Sharm el Sheikh International Airport, the new luxury Sharm el Sheikh hotel has four restaurants offering exquisite international and regional cuisine and five bars and lounges where guests can enjoy the sea views from the beach, pool or terraces.
Guests who have brought children with them on their Sharm el Sheikh holidays can leave them in the capable hands of staff with the Kids & Co by Melia family programme which provides entertainment for the younger guests.
Built in Arabian style, the luxury Sharm el Sheikh hotel offers a three-storey lobby with breathtaking views of the sparkling Red Sea and Tiran Island; a fitness suite; tennis courts and multi-purpose courts; four lagoon-style swimming pools; and a state of the art business centre with 800 square metres of conference and meeting space.
The five star Sharm el Sheikh hotel is situated in the one of the world's best scuba diving destinations which offers colourful coral reefs and stunning marine biodiversity. Nearby Tiran Islands provides a cornucopia of idyllic diving spots and guests can enjoy nearby sites such as the Ras Mohamed National Park with 800 metre deep underwater cliffs and bright coral gardens, the Saint Catherine Monastery, and Moses Mount.
The stunning Melia Sharm is the fourth Sharm el Sheikh hotel to be introduced by Sol Melia Hotels and is scheduled to open on 1st October 2010.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Sharm El Sheikh Browse all
This modern resort offers an ideal location for a family friendly stay close to beautiful sandy beaches
- Just 10 minutes by bus from a lovely stretch of some of the finest sandy beaches
- Dive deep into clear waters of the Red Sea to enjoy colourful coral reefs and explore a variety of fish and marine life
- Sol y Mar Sharks Bay offers a variety of restaurants, a lobby bar & terrace, an Internet cafe and a shuttle bus to the nearby beach
Relax at Naama Bay with pleasant grounds and wonderful amenities to keep you occupied
- Visitors flock to Pirates, for an eveing drink, before or after sampling some wonderful cuisine in the array of restaurants
- Prime spot in Naama bay, as it was one of the first hotels in the area. The grounds are well tended and mature, with colourful plants and shrubs throughout
- Guest accommodation is discrete, with low rise bungalows dotted throughout the beautiful garden setting. Rooms and suites are light and airy, are tastefully furnished and come with all modern amenities
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife
- There is a myriad of activities on offer from relaxing treatments at the Club Olympus Spa to exciting land and water sports
- Choose from fantastic dining options including seasonal specialities, a charcoal grill, and Thai cuisine
- Adventure seekers can enjoy jeep safaris, quad bikes, mountain treks, and camel expeditions
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Venture into the land of the pyramids and Pharaohs for a holiday you'll never forget. Besides the incredible history of...
Experience utter luxury as you enjoy eight days of uninterrupted R&R along Egypt's Red Sea shores. But apart from sun...
Egypt's Red Sea coastline is one of the country's leading tourist destinations, especially among UK holidaymakers as it...
Renaissance Golden View Beach Resort nestles into a dramatic headland overlooking the Ras Mohammed National Park. This...