Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi welcomes guests with new Ramadan Pavilion
A unique Ramadan pavilion has been set up by Abu Dhabi's award-winning resort as it welcomes guests to the EID season this year. The pavilion will showcase many of most representative Arabian traditions during the Holy Month.
Abu Dhabi’s iconic Emirates Palace is welcoming guests to the Ramadan Pavilion for the holy month. Located at the Emirates Palace Ballroom Terrace, the Pavilion’s unique setting combines the authentic traditions of Ramadan with the luxurious comfort of Emirates Palace.
Features include a covered original artist’s gallery walkway to a large oasis garden with a central marble dome surrounded by private Majlis, decorated with original and traditional features. Over 1,200 daily guests can be offered a sumptuous Iftar buffet and relaxed Suhoor setting throughout the Holy Month of Ramadan.
The Ramadan Pavilion will enable visitors to experience a special selection of dishes created by Mezlai, the latest restaurant opened at Emirates Palace which serves the first authentic and traditional Emarati cuisine in UAE.
The Ramadan Pavilion is designed to provide guests with a journey experience combining the beauty, culture, heritage and customs of Ramadan with the palatial comfort and luxurious hospitality of Emirates Palace.
Already renowned for Ramadan offerings, Emirates Palace expects the number of visitors this year to extend beyond previous years, as Emirates Palace welcomes residents, visitors, guests and companies from around the region as well as a significant increase in international visitors who have booked to savor this unique Ramadan experience.
Built as an iconic landmark showcasing Arabian culture and hospitality at its finest, Emirates Palace has created an enviable niche in luxury hospitality, welcoming world leaders, celebrities, global business travelers and leisure guests with a truly memorable and unique experience, luxurious contemporary facilities and amenities in comfortable and traditional Arabian surroundings with personalized world-class service.
Its raising of the hospitality bar, not just across Arabia but also the entire world, has been acknowledged by the World Travel Awards. In May, it won a host of awards at the prestigious Middle East Ceremony in Dubai, including “UAE’s Leading Hotel”, “Middle East’s Leading Meetings & Conference Resort”.
This followed glittering success last November, when it was voted “World’s Leading Conference Hotel” at the World Travel Awards 2009 Grand Final in London.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Abu Dhabi Browse all
Enjoy a special break in Abu Dhabi, that comes complete with great shopping, a fabulous beach and spa club, and all at an affordable price.
- Choose from 15 award-winning restaurants and bars including a famous Jazz Bar
- One of the longest stretches of private beach in Abu Dhabi
- Facilities include swimming pools, tennis courts and a selection of watersports
For the ultimate golf experience in Abu Dhabi, stay at a luxurious hotel with all the trimmings that sits right next to a championship golf course
- Upgrade and experience Ferrari World - The largest indoor and first theme park on Yas Island
- Taka advantage of the golf at the 18-Hole championship Yas Links Golf Course
- A few minutes' walk from the exciting Yas Waterworld & Yas Island Beach
Start off at Al Raha Beach with plenty of shopping options nearby followed by a stay at Tilal Liwa Desert Resort
- Al Raha overlooks a pristine ribbon of private beach, and you'll be within easy access to the Formula 1 theme park and downtown Abu Dhabi
- Enjoy a wide range of unique experiences such as camel riding, desert safari, BBQ, wellness therapy and many more
- Relax in the pool overlooking the Liwa dunes and the vast desert beyond as far as your eye can see
Unwind and remove all the stresses of modern life with this amazing twin destination offer
- Enjoy a wide range of flavours and exoctic meal with the onsite restaurants
- Loose yourself in the Sheraton Spa and benefit from a plethora of treatments
- Visit the iconic and famous Taj Mahal
Acquaint yourself with the luxurious Abu Dhabi lifestyle during a comfy 5-day stay at the Al Raha Beach Hotel....
Discover the hidden treasure in Abu Dhabi that is Crowne Plaza in Yas Island. It is the ideal accommodation for those...
Al Raha Beach Hotel offers magnificent views of the Arabian Gulf, just a short drive from the city and Abu Dhabi...
Stay in Downtown Abu Dhabi and be pampered by Arabian hospitality. The Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi offers excellent service...
This stunning 4 star property, Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan hotel, offers guests an ideal base from which to discover Abu...
Experience the height of luxurious comfort at the modern deluxe Pearl Rotana, designed to suit the needs of business,...