New hotels added to our Middle East, Caribbean and Indian Ocean portfolios
This week we bring travellers with a fresh taste of the new properties added across all of the different geographical areas we feature. With a varied range of charismatic hotels and resorts full of character and charm, there's something for everyone.
On this occassion we have updated our whole collection of hotels and resorts across all the geographical zones we feature, with some great new hotel and resort properties gracing our portfolio.
We start off with the Caribbean, more precisely in Mexico; where we have added 3 fabulous and very different resorts along the Cancun area.
- Especially suited to families with kids of all ages, the Sea Adventure Resort & Water Park has every imaginable activity to entertain children while also featuring plenty of entertaining things for parents to do, including live comedian shows and romantic dinners. And let's not forget that everything's fully included too! The perfect place to bring all the family together while enjoying different activities suited to each age group, this top all-inclusive resort is sure to be a massive hit among families planning Cancun holidays.
- For those looking for a more modest and simple accommodation in a tranquil villa-resort type of hotel with DIY facilities, we have the Beachscape Kin Ha Villas & Suites, featuring spacious 1, 2 and 3-bedroom villas to accommodate all kinds of families. With fully equipped villas providing every comfort of a home away from home, as well as a full range of facilities for fitness and entertainment, this Cancun villa resort is ideal for independent, free-spirited families wanting to create their very own Cancun holidays, away from large resorts.
- And for those looking for nothing but top of the range luxury accommodation in Cancun, we have the JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa, recipient of the prestigious AAA Five Diamond Hotel Award and providing a range of deluxe facilities and services. Ideal for honeymooners, this beautiful resort also features romantic beach wedding packages.
Moving on to our new resorts in the Indian Ocean, this time we present our customers with a unique collection of resorts in the Maldives, all belonging to the Chaaya Hotels & Resorts brand. The Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo, the Chayaa Lagoon Hakuraa Huraa and the Chaaya Island Dhonveli are all unique and different in subtle ways.
- While the Chaaya Reef Island offers guests with a unique desert island experience with miles and miles of nothing but white sandy beaches and azure waves ideal for diving and practicing all sorts of watersports.
- The Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo is an emerald green paradise were diving enthusiasts will encounter an amazing underwater world of wonders in an exceptionally verdant and exuberant island.
- The Chaaya Lagoon on the other hand offers guests with the most idyllic backdrop for relaxing and pampering Maldives holidays that offer a unique feeling of serenity for the senses with spectacular views across a shallow, sparkling, turquoise lagoon.
And now it's the turn for our new Costa Rica hotels, each located in breathtaking locations for inspiring Costa Rica holidays in touch with some of the wildest and prettiest elements of nature.
- On one hand we have the rustic Hotel Fonda Vela resort offering unique cloud rainforest experiences amidst one of the world's most awe-inspiring with its location right on Monteverde, a place famous for its rare and stunning cloud forest.
- But if what you're looking for are water adventures and encounters with amazing sea creatures, then the Laguna Lodge Tortuguero is the place to stay. This eco-tourist lodge offers amazing experiences that include nature guides, tours to the Tortuguero village, visits to the Tortuguero National Park and walks to the most important nesting site in the entire Western half of the Caribbean to witness the green sea turtle hatching.
- And for hiking lovers or those who love feeling like on top of the world, our third Costa Rican hotel sits in a mountainous are at the foot of the imposing Arenal Volcano. The Montana de Fuego Hotel & Spa not only enjoys one of the most privileged views of this legendary volcano but also pampers guests with comfortable accommodation in a verdant setting, complemented by incredible horseriding tours and the indulging treatments of the resort's holistic spa.
And we finish off by introducing you to our two latest hotel in the always fashionable Dubai.
- First off we have the chic Media Rotana Barsha-Dubai, an ultra-modern hotel with cool designs, contemporary luxuries and the best personalised service for ideal Dubai holidays for the business-minded, the tecc.
- Our other hotel in Dubai is more of a resort at the world's tallest hotel, also by Rotana. The Rose Rayhaan by Rotana offers deluxe, family-friendly accommodation coupled with top class service and of luxury facilities.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...