Self-service kiosks at Dubai Metro when flying to Dubai holidays with Emirates
As always pioneering with the most innovative ranges of services onboard and on the ground, the award-winning Emirates airline has now introduced a check-in option at 3 of Dubai Metro stations, saving time for travellers rushing to the airport.
Travellers taking Dubai holidays and flying on Emirates will now have more options for check-in with the airline's latest introduction of Self-service, Check-in Kiosks at three Dubai Metro stations.
This means that Emirates’ customers flying to Dubai holidays will now be able to enjoy the convenience of accessing their boarding pass and travel directly to Emirates Terminal 3 on the metro at Terminal 3 station, using the Self-service, Check-in Kiosks located at Mall of the Emirates, Burj Khalifa / Dubai Mall and Financial Centre metro stations on the Red line.
The service adds another level of efficiency to travel where Emirates’ customers can conveniently check-in, select their seats and print their own boarding pass, without waiting in line at the airport. Passengers only need the reservation code or the ticket number, or their Emirates’ Skywards membership number, to access the service. Check-in at the metro stations should be done at least two hours prior to the flight’s departure time, in accordance with Dubai Metro timings.
Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) regulations state that passengers are allowed to carry up to two luggage pieces each on the metro, provided the first piece does not exceed the size specification of 81cm in width, 58cm in height and 30cm in depth, and the second not larger than 55cm in width, 38cm in height and 20cm in depth. While passengers are required to manage their own luggage on the metro, upon arrival at the airport, those carrying only hand-luggage can proceed directly to immigration, while passengers with baggage can check-in their luggage at dedicated Baggage Drop counters.
"Emirates is always looking at ways to add value and enhance the travel experience of our customers. Self-service check-in kiosks at some of Dubai's metro stations are an innovation that will allow Emirates' customers the convenience to access their boarding pass before they get to the airport.” - were the words from Mohammed H Mattar, Emirates' Divisional Senior Vice President, Airport Services.
Mr. Mattar continued: “Emirates’ Airport Services team constantly challenges itself to find new ways to improve efficiencies and ensure passengers enjoy a stress-free travel experience and the high quality service for which Emirates is renowned.”
For further comfort at the end of their Dubai holidays, on arrival at Terminal 3, customers can also avail of a host of baggage services including a baggage wrapping service for luggage protection, and a Concierge service that includes porter trolley assistance.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- Unlimited-Fun® All Inclusive Resort with a selection of dining options for all the family
- Enjoy $200 Resort Coupons to use on Spa Treatments, Romantic Dinners and more
- On-site Waterpark featuring a Pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
- Save more this March with exclusive savings plus 1st Child stays and Plays Free
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...