Self-service kiosks at Dubai Metro when flying to Dubai holidays with Emirates
As always pioneering with the most innovative ranges of services onboard and on the ground, the award-winning Emirates airline has now introduced a check-in option at 3 of Dubai Metro stations, saving time for travellers rushing to the airport.
Travellers taking Dubai holidays and flying on Emirates will now have more options for check-in with the airline's latest introduction of Self-service, Check-in Kiosks at three Dubai Metro stations.
This means that Emirates’ customers flying to Dubai holidays will now be able to enjoy the convenience of accessing their boarding pass and travel directly to Emirates Terminal 3 on the metro at Terminal 3 station, using the Self-service, Check-in Kiosks located at Mall of the Emirates, Burj Khalifa / Dubai Mall and Financial Centre metro stations on the Red line.
The service adds another level of efficiency to travel where Emirates’ customers can conveniently check-in, select their seats and print their own boarding pass, without waiting in line at the airport. Passengers only need the reservation code or the ticket number, or their Emirates’ Skywards membership number, to access the service. Check-in at the metro stations should be done at least two hours prior to the flight’s departure time, in accordance with Dubai Metro timings.
Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) regulations state that passengers are allowed to carry up to two luggage pieces each on the metro, provided the first piece does not exceed the size specification of 81cm in width, 58cm in height and 30cm in depth, and the second not larger than 55cm in width, 38cm in height and 20cm in depth. While passengers are required to manage their own luggage on the metro, upon arrival at the airport, those carrying only hand-luggage can proceed directly to immigration, while passengers with baggage can check-in their luggage at dedicated Baggage Drop counters.
"Emirates is always looking at ways to add value and enhance the travel experience of our customers. Self-service check-in kiosks at some of Dubai's metro stations are an innovation that will allow Emirates' customers the convenience to access their boarding pass before they get to the airport.” - were the words from Mohammed H Mattar, Emirates' Divisional Senior Vice President, Airport Services.
Mr. Mattar continued: “Emirates’ Airport Services team constantly challenges itself to find new ways to improve efficiencies and ensure passengers enjoy a stress-free travel experience and the high quality service for which Emirates is renowned.”
For further comfort at the end of their Dubai holidays, on arrival at Terminal 3, customers can also avail of a host of baggage services including a baggage wrapping service for luggage protection, and a Concierge service that includes porter trolley assistance.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...