Air Arabia starts servicing Egypt holidays in Alexandria for Abu Dhabi travellers
The Middle East and Africa's leading low-cost carrier, Air Arabia has just launched its new operations in Egypt, taking passengers between Abu Dhabi and Alexandria and thus servicing the market for Egypt holidays in Alexandria.
Already excelling at servicing Egypt holidays at a great-value fares, Air Arabia, the Middle East and North Africa's first and largest low-cost carrier recently announced the start of its direct services from its latest hub in Alexandria, Egypt, to the UAEs Capital Abu Dhabi.
Celebrating this new route taking Abu Dhabi passengers to Egypt holidays in Alexandria and viceversa, the inaugural ceremony was held at Abu Dhabi International airport and included officials from Egypt and the UAE as well as representatives from Abu Dhabi Airports Company (ADAC) and the airlines management. Roundtrip flights to Air Arabia's fifth destination from its Egyptian hub will operate four times per week between Burj Al Arab International Airport, Alexandria, Egypt and Abu Dhabi International Airport in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
The new operations taking travellers to and from Egypt holidays will fly to Abu Dhabi on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays. Flights depart from Alexandria at 22.00 to arrive in Abu Dhabi at 02.40 the following day, and return flights depart from Abu Dhabi at 03:20, to arrive in Alexandria at 06:20 the same day.
"We are glad to announce the start of our services to the UAEs Capital and one of the regions fastest growing cities, said Adel Ali, Group Chief Executive Officer, Air Arabia. We thank Abu Dhabis Civil Aviation Authority and ADAC for their continuous support. Abu Dhabi represents Air Arabias fifth destination from our month-old hub in Alexandria, Egypt, and we are confident of the strong demand for air travel between the two countries. Air Arabia will continue to offer best rates in the market along with the highest standards of service and value for money products."
Ahmed Al Haddabi, Senior VP Operations, ADAC further commented: "We are pleased to be welcoming Air Arabias inaugural flight to Abu Dhabi International Airport from Alexandria Egypt, which adds one more destination to our network. Air Arabia is the 5th new airline that ADAC has added to its portfolio this year and will be contributing to our continuing traffic growth. We look forward to seeing this route further develop since the Egyptian market as a whole has great potential."
"We are dedicated to extending the airports services to fit the needs of our local and transfer passengers, which in turn will support Abu Dhabi International Airports position as the ideal destination for regional and international airlines."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool Access
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...