Air Arabia starts servicing Egypt holidays in Alexandria for Abu Dhabi travellers
The Middle East and Africa's leading low-cost carrier, Air Arabia has just launched its new operations in Egypt, taking passengers between Abu Dhabi and Alexandria and thus servicing the market for Egypt holidays in Alexandria.
Already excelling at servicing Egypt holidays at a great-value fares, Air Arabia, the Middle East and North Africa's first and largest low-cost carrier recently announced the start of its direct services from its latest hub in Alexandria, Egypt, to the UAEs Capital Abu Dhabi.
Celebrating this new route taking Abu Dhabi passengers to Egypt holidays in Alexandria and viceversa, the inaugural ceremony was held at Abu Dhabi International airport and included officials from Egypt and the UAE as well as representatives from Abu Dhabi Airports Company (ADAC) and the airlines management. Roundtrip flights to Air Arabia's fifth destination from its Egyptian hub will operate four times per week between Burj Al Arab International Airport, Alexandria, Egypt and Abu Dhabi International Airport in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
The new operations taking travellers to and from Egypt holidays will fly to Abu Dhabi on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays. Flights depart from Alexandria at 22.00 to arrive in Abu Dhabi at 02.40 the following day, and return flights depart from Abu Dhabi at 03:20, to arrive in Alexandria at 06:20 the same day.
"We are glad to announce the start of our services to the UAEs Capital and one of the regions fastest growing cities, said Adel Ali, Group Chief Executive Officer, Air Arabia. We thank Abu Dhabis Civil Aviation Authority and ADAC for their continuous support. Abu Dhabi represents Air Arabias fifth destination from our month-old hub in Alexandria, Egypt, and we are confident of the strong demand for air travel between the two countries. Air Arabia will continue to offer best rates in the market along with the highest standards of service and value for money products."
Ahmed Al Haddabi, Senior VP Operations, ADAC further commented: "We are pleased to be welcoming Air Arabias inaugural flight to Abu Dhabi International Airport from Alexandria Egypt, which adds one more destination to our network. Air Arabia is the 5th new airline that ADAC has added to its portfolio this year and will be contributing to our continuing traffic growth. We look forward to seeing this route further develop since the Egyptian market as a whole has great potential."
"We are dedicated to extending the airports services to fit the needs of our local and transfer passengers, which in turn will support Abu Dhabi International Airports position as the ideal destination for regional and international airlines."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...