Grand Millenium Dubai hotel hosts Gala to celebrate opening with travel partners
In order to thank travel and corporate partners for their collaboration and support during its opening, the new Grand Millenium Dubai hotel hosted a special reception in Doha to toast to the future of Dubai holidays at this new hotel.
A senior management delegation from the Grand Millennium Dubai hosted a celebratory reception in Doha to thank travel partners and major corporate accounts for their support during the hotels opening season as well as to share their high expectations over the future of Dubai holidays at their hotel.
Headed by General Manager Peter Mansourian, along with Khaldoun Sabri representing the hotel owners plus senior members of the sales and marketing team, the delegation welcomed more than 100 guests at the W Hotel & Residences and provided information on summer promotions for Dubai holidays at the hotel during this season, apartment options at the property, business rates and meeting and banqueting opportunities.
As a bonus, free hotel stays and airline tickets were also awarded to lucky winners of a raffle draw.
"We know that the success of any hotel in Dubai depends on accessing GCC regional markets who supply both leisure and business bookings on a regular basis, he said. At the Grand Millennium Dubai, the wide variety of room options, one- and two-bedroom suites, plus apartment units means that we can cater to every market sector a factor that has been well marketed by the travel trade in Doha." - Mr Mansourian commented expressing his joy at the opportunity of thanking travel partners.
With the GCC already supplying around one-third of guests staying in Dubai hotels, he said it was encouraging to see this figure was set to rise soon: "The average length of stay in hotels has risen from 2.68 to 2.98 days over the past year, and official DTCM figures show occupancies in Dubai increased 8.4 per cent during the first four months of 2010 much of this made possible by the rapid expansion of low-cost airlines in the region which are opening up travel potential for more families and young people, as well as encouraging business travel."
Boasting 343 luxury rooms and suites as well as leisure and meeting facilities, a range of restaurant and bar venues and a luxurious spa, the Grand Millennium Dubai has been designed to fulfil every requirement of the international visitor so that he/she gets to make the most of its Dubai holidays in true style, whether travelling on business or for pleasure,.
Located near the Sheikh Zayed Road in Dubai, the hub for business and retail opportunities, the hotel is equally convenient for beach, golf and city, just 20 minutes from the international airport and adjacent to the Dubai Metro.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Take in the stunning 37 acre gardens of a property ideally situated in the heart of Dubai
- Good location from which to exploire Dubai's attractions such as the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall or the souks of Deira
- Complimentary shuttle transfer to the Dubai Parks & Resorts themepark. Buy your tickets with us!
- 14 restaurants and bars to suit every type of dining occassion, 4 swimming pools as well as rooms with a marble bath and spa tub
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...