Barbados holidays at the Tamarind Cove on standby until November
Being closed for refurbishment until 1st November this year, the Tamarind Cove is about to get more luxurious than ever with an incredible makeover and expansion of its facilities and services, providing exceptional Barbados holidays for the whole family.
Elegant Hotels has great things in store to offer clients with revamped Barbados holidays at their premises, which are receiving a major makeover. New and exciting changes are lined up, including a multi-million dollar investment that will further strengthen the resort's position as the top choice for holidaymakers taking Caribbean holidays in Barbados. They are aimming for the best, and as a result the Tamarind Cove Hotel will be closed for a complete metamorphosis to re-open soon on 1st November this year. The new “Tamarind” will be fully renovated and modernised – from the guestrooms to an intimate spa and relaxation space, to completely redesigned and re-imagined restaurants – including a stylish new late-night poolside tapas lounge, plus new deck dining allowing guests a premium position on one of Barbados' most idyllic beachfronts.
Re-imagined and Redesigned, Tamarind blends Mediterranean influences with casual, contemporary Caribbean style, making this 750-foot crescent of white sand beach on the island’s luminous West Coast the ideal setting for couples, families, reunions and retreats.
Tamarind presents re-imagined restaurants, including a stylish new late-night poolside tapas lounge offering guests a premium position on one of Barbados’ most idyllic beachfronts.
Enjoy the Taste of Elegance every day:
- Complimentary Breakfast Buffet
- Signature Seaside Grill
- Internationally inspired tapas oceanfront lounge
- Intimate Beachside Dinners
- Signature Martini Cocktail Menu
- Afternoon Tea and Canapés
Plus Daphne’s restaurant, Zagat-rated and located adjacent to the hotel, combines the fine Italian menu made famous by its London counterpart with a truly wondrous location.
This resort spa provides guests with the opportunity to take pleasure in a complete rejuvenation experience. Modern yet elegant amenities such as a relaxation pool and unique landscape have created an atmosphere that exudes elements of seclusion and tranquility.
The spa will service both couples and singles treatments as well as a dedicated manicure / pedicure room to accommodate to all guest spa treatment needs.
Tamarind’s dedicated Kids Club and Teens Club builds new friendships and fun memories to last a lifetime. Among the great fun activities and special facilities created for children little guests will find: an Aqua School, Age-appropriate adventures, Teens lounge with WII and more, Healthy kids menu,Tennis and nanny service available.
With new luxury categories to choose from, the newly-refurbished rooms at Tamarind will all include: iPod docking stations,,Luxury bedding, Mini-fridge, Flat screen TV, Laptop sized digital safe and Patio or balcony with extraordinary views.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Enjoy Barbados at the perfect base on the south coast, stay in Worthing Court Apartment Hotel on beautiful Worthing Beach
- Situated across the road from the stunning Worthing Beach
- Comfortable and equipped units with air conditioning, a daily maid service and a balcony/patio
- Short walk away from shops, restaurants, sporting facilities, supermarkets, bars, night clubs and the beautiful Worthing Beach
Located on the south coast of Barbados with breathtaking ocean views is where Butterfly Beach can be located
- Tradtional Bajan Style hotel that is walking distance from shops, bars and St Lawrence Gap
- Walking distance to Oistins Bay where the popular Oistins Fish Fry is held every Friday night
- Award winning family hotel with many repeat guests over the years
- June Sale extended - with savings of upto 20% for travel up until 2019
The Rostrevor Hotel is a great value, family-run hotel on a prime beachfront setting in St Lawrence Gap , the fashionable and lively strip of Barbados
- Easy access to the shops, bars & restaurants of fashionable St. Lawrence Gap
- One of the most affordable self-catering hotels in Barbados
- Boasts several Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence and a 2016 Travellers' Choice Award
Enjoy Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels, the all-suite resort thats warm service and superb facilities that complete a fun-filled holiday to beautiful Barbados
- Kids 16 and under stay, play and eat free
- Complimentary daily* rounds of Golf with round trip transportation and clubs are included
- Includes all meals, snacks and drinks as well as non-motorised water sports and Flying Fish Kids Club
- Enjoy five onsite restaurants and bars, or dine-around privileges at other participating Elegant Hotels
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
Set in lush gardens beside the azure waters of the Caribbean Sea, The Club Barbados is a tranquil and relaxing haven....
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Travellers Palm...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...