Kempinski Nile hotel opens to offer guests with a new kind of luxury Egypt holidays in Cairo
Having just opened yesterday on 9th July 2010 Cairo's newest and grandest resort is now ready to welcome guests to its brand new amazing property on the Nile river banks. The new Kempinski Nile in Cairo is now here to offer unique luxury holidays.
Setting new standards for Egypt holidays in Cairo the first ever Kempinski hotel to grace the Nile's shores has just recently open to guests looking for exceptional luxury holidays in the heart of Cairo. Egypt, land of the Pharaohs and Pyramids, is now home to the new Kempinski boutique hotel, marking the start of more exciting times to visit the legendary Egyptian capital. Set in the heart of the ancient capital, in the elite district of Garden City and overlooking the banks of the river Nile, Kempinski Nile Hotel opens its doors to guests yesterday 9th July 2010 amidst the presence of high profile guests, country officials and various dignitaries who all came to celebrate this great new addition to Nile Egypt holidays.
The brand new boutique property boasts a total of 137 rooms and 54 suites with private balconies and sparkling views over the mighty Nile, making this the ideal place to spend your Egypt holidays while enjoying magnificent views of Cairo and its legendary river.
Designed by world-renowned French architect Pierre Yves Rochon, the hotel represents a masterpiece of contemporary design with attributes that specifically pay homage to Egypt’s ancient history.
Kempinski Nile Hotel offers state of the art technology within an engaging environment, combining high end spa facilities with exceptional culinary experiences at all of the four restaurants within the hotel. Great attention to detail is given to the service aspect and nothing is ever too much to ask especially in The Blue Restaurant and Grill, where there is no pre defined menu, instead, all dishes are made to order. The hotels’ signature restaurant Floor 10 shall inspire guests with its French cuisine allowing them to sample artistic creations, style and flavours from one of the world’s favourite food destinations.
Additionally, four beautiful bars broaden the offer from the Chocolate Lounge to the Rooftop and Shishawy, one of the finest shisha bars around.
If planning to take your Egypt holidays at the new Kempinski we reccomend that you stay at the latest hotspot in Cairo during the opening phase, and try the Madina or the Nile room at 200 Euros per room per night including breakfast for single or double occupancy. While the exclusive Madina or Nile Suites are offered for 470 Euros per suite per night including breakfast for single or double occupancy. This opening offer is valid until the end of September 2010.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Located in the heart of Luxor's tourist district, there is plenty to see and do.
- Luxor Temple, Luxor Museum, Karnak Temple and the Valley of the Kings are easily accessible from the hotel
- A wonderful outdoor pool, where guests can cool off, relax and enjoy the spectacular views of the magnificent Nile. A health club with massage, sauna and fitness room
- A magnificent position right on the banks of the River Nile
Enjoy a unique Nile Cruise on a comfortable ship featuring panoramic views of the Nile from your cabin
- The Swiss Inn Superior Radamis I is a first class Nile Cruise ship which offers a voyage of luxury and discovery
- Each of the spacious cabins offers comfortable furnishings and panoramic views of the Nile
- Amenities on board the Radamis I include a sundeck and pool, a fitness area and a restaurant which serves a variety of dishes
Enjoy a fun-filled stay on King's Island in the Nile River, with plenty of activities on offer at the hotel as well as being only a 10 minute drive away from Luxor downtown
- Cocktails, beverages and light meals are served in the lounge and drinks on deck until sun set
- Great selection of bars and restaurants, with everything from buffet to fine French cuisine, plus the Fellah Tent provides an overview of Oriental traditions
- Leisure facilities include two large swimming pools with waterfalls, separate children's pool and an adults only pool, plus floodlit tennis courts, a jogging track, fishing, an air conditioned gym and more!
Introduce yourself to centuries of history on the River Nile and in Luxor before heading to the world's ancient wonder, the Pyramids and amazing Cairo
- Upgrade to the Full Excursions Package on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise from £199pp
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Le Meridien Pyramids
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise
Now you can stop imagining how it would be to visit the cradle of mankind and paddle along the legendary River Nile and...
Venture to the land of the Pharaohs of yore for an unforgettable eight days of leisure and adventure. Luxor is one of...
Start your holiday at Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Spoil yourself with an amazing historic holiday in the region of the Great Pyramids of Giza. Since 1869, the Mena House...