Kempinski Nile hotel opens to offer guests with a new kind of luxury Egypt holidays in Cairo
Having just opened yesterday on 9th July 2010 Cairo's newest and grandest resort is now ready to welcome guests to its brand new amazing property on the Nile river banks. The new Kempinski Nile in Cairo is now here to offer unique luxury holidays.
Setting new standards for Egypt holidays in Cairo the first ever Kempinski hotel to grace the Nile's shores has just recently open to guests looking for exceptional luxury holidays in the heart of Cairo. Egypt, land of the Pharaohs and Pyramids, is now home to the new Kempinski boutique hotel, marking the start of more exciting times to visit the legendary Egyptian capital. Set in the heart of the ancient capital, in the elite district of Garden City and overlooking the banks of the river Nile, Kempinski Nile Hotel opens its doors to guests yesterday 9th July 2010 amidst the presence of high profile guests, country officials and various dignitaries who all came to celebrate this great new addition to Nile Egypt holidays.
The brand new boutique property boasts a total of 137 rooms and 54 suites with private balconies and sparkling views over the mighty Nile, making this the ideal place to spend your Egypt holidays while enjoying magnificent views of Cairo and its legendary river.
Designed by world-renowned French architect Pierre Yves Rochon, the hotel represents a masterpiece of contemporary design with attributes that specifically pay homage to Egypt’s ancient history.
Kempinski Nile Hotel offers state of the art technology within an engaging environment, combining high end spa facilities with exceptional culinary experiences at all of the four restaurants within the hotel. Great attention to detail is given to the service aspect and nothing is ever too much to ask especially in The Blue Restaurant and Grill, where there is no pre defined menu, instead, all dishes are made to order. The hotels’ signature restaurant Floor 10 shall inspire guests with its French cuisine allowing them to sample artistic creations, style and flavours from one of the world’s favourite food destinations.
Additionally, four beautiful bars broaden the offer from the Chocolate Lounge to the Rooftop and Shishawy, one of the finest shisha bars around.
If planning to take your Egypt holidays at the new Kempinski we reccomend that you stay at the latest hotspot in Cairo during the opening phase, and try the Madina or the Nile room at 200 Euros per room per night including breakfast for single or double occupancy. While the exclusive Madina or Nile Suites are offered for 470 Euros per suite per night including breakfast for single or double occupancy. This opening offer is valid until the end of September 2010.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Ideal for those who love the sun and sea with its own private beach and marina, a professional diving centre, a water sports centre and swimming pools.
- A prime location, beside a lovely sandy beach, just minutes from buzz of downtown Hurghada
- Kids can enjoy their own kids' club and pool, whilst adults can play tennis, squash or beach volleyball
- Guests can unwind and enjoy the magnificent view from their private balcony
This modern resort offers an ideal location for a family friendly stay close to beautiful sandy beaches
- Just 10 minutes by bus from a lovely stretch of some of the finest sandy beaches
- Dive deep into clear waters of the Red Sea to enjoy colourful coral reefs and explore a variety of fish and marine life
- Sol y Mar Sharks Bay offers a variety of restaurants, a lobby bar & terrace, an Internet cafe and a shuttle bus to the nearby beach
Relax at Naama Bay with pleasant grounds and wonderful amenities to keep you occupied
- Visitors flock to Pirates, for an eveing drink, before or after sampling some wonderful cuisine in the array of restaurants
- Prime spot in Naama bay, as it was one of the first hotels in the area. The grounds are well tended and mature, with colourful plants and shrubs throughout
- Guest accommodation is discrete, with low rise bungalows dotted throughout the beautiful garden setting. Rooms and suites are light and airy, are tastefully furnished and come with all modern amenities
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife
- There is a myriad of activities on offer from relaxing treatments at the Club Olympus Spa to exciting land and water sports
- Choose from fantastic dining options including seasonal specialities, a charcoal grill, and Thai cuisine
- Adventure seekers can enjoy jeep safaris, quad bikes, mountain treks, and camel expeditions
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Venture into the land of the pyramids and Pharaohs for a holiday you'll never forget. Besides the incredible history of...
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Luxor is one Egypt's most captivating cities, replete with historic monuments such as the ancient tombs of the Valley of...
Enjoy a week-long stay in the land of the pharaohs by the banks of the legendary River Nile. While in the city of Luxor...