Kempinski Nile hotel opens to offer guests with a new kind of luxury Egypt holidays in Cairo
Having just opened yesterday on 9th July 2010 Cairo's newest and grandest resort is now ready to welcome guests to its brand new amazing property on the Nile river banks. The new Kempinski Nile in Cairo is now here to offer unique luxury holidays.
Setting new standards for Egypt holidays in Cairo the first ever Kempinski hotel to grace the Nile's shores has just recently open to guests looking for exceptional luxury holidays in the heart of Cairo. Egypt, land of the Pharaohs and Pyramids, is now home to the new Kempinski boutique hotel, marking the start of more exciting times to visit the legendary Egyptian capital. Set in the heart of the ancient capital, in the elite district of Garden City and overlooking the banks of the river Nile, Kempinski Nile Hotel opens its doors to guests yesterday 9th July 2010 amidst the presence of high profile guests, country officials and various dignitaries who all came to celebrate this great new addition to Nile Egypt holidays.
The brand new boutique property boasts a total of 137 rooms and 54 suites with private balconies and sparkling views over the mighty Nile, making this the ideal place to spend your Egypt holidays while enjoying magnificent views of Cairo and its legendary river.
Designed by world-renowned French architect Pierre Yves Rochon, the hotel represents a masterpiece of contemporary design with attributes that specifically pay homage to Egypt’s ancient history.
Kempinski Nile Hotel offers state of the art technology within an engaging environment, combining high end spa facilities with exceptional culinary experiences at all of the four restaurants within the hotel. Great attention to detail is given to the service aspect and nothing is ever too much to ask especially in The Blue Restaurant and Grill, where there is no pre defined menu, instead, all dishes are made to order. The hotels’ signature restaurant Floor 10 shall inspire guests with its French cuisine allowing them to sample artistic creations, style and flavours from one of the world’s favourite food destinations.
Additionally, four beautiful bars broaden the offer from the Chocolate Lounge to the Rooftop and Shishawy, one of the finest shisha bars around.
If planning to take your Egypt holidays at the new Kempinski we reccomend that you stay at the latest hotspot in Cairo during the opening phase, and try the Madina or the Nile room at 200 Euros per room per night including breakfast for single or double occupancy. While the exclusive Madina or Nile Suites are offered for 470 Euros per suite per night including breakfast for single or double occupancy. This opening offer is valid until the end of September 2010.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Stay on the MS Royal VIking before a stay at the luxurious Sonesta St. George Luxor
- Sail the Nile in luxurious style onboard the newest, most magnificent floating hotel on the River Nile
- This cruise and hotel combine perfectly for a fantastic holiday
- Five star splendour on the banks of the Nile at Sonesta St. George Luxor
Enjoy an Egyptian holiday of a lifetime, exploring Cairo and Luxor along with a fantastic cruise included
Stay in Cairo, Luxor and journey through the nile on a fantastic Cruise, given you the chance to discover Egypt
- Steigenberger Hotel Nile Palace is set in the heart of Luxor, close to the Temple of Luxor and with a magnificent position right on the banks of the River Nile.
- Ms Royal Viking is a smart, sophisticated ambience with all amenities included for that relaxing sail along the ancient River Nile
- Le Meridien Pyramids is set in landscaped gardens, equipped with two heated swimming pools and bar, Le Meridien enjoys spectacular views of the Pyramids, just a short drive from Cairo.
Enjoy plenty of opportunities for relaxations and entertainment at this luxury all inclusive resort
- Indulge in some spectacular cuisines with a wide variety of 11 restaurants and bars to choose from
- Make the most of your holiday with the on-site Pirates Diving School who offer a range of PADI courses suitable for all ages
- Enjoy a relaxing day on the private beach or let loose with a host of water sports on offer
Enjoy a Wonderfully Relaxing Holiday with a wide range of activities
Discover Egypt's beautiful capital as you take a 15-day holiday at the amazing Sofitel El Gezirah hotel. Set on a small...
M/S Royal Viking Itinerary (7 nights) Day One (Monday) Meet & assist al Luxor airport by our local representative....
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
Cairo is a place of rich contrasts; a bustling metropolis which still hosts some of Egypt's most treasured historical...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...