The GO Group expands into Mexico and Caribbean holidays market
The world's largest airport shuttle service, The GO Group, LLC, has added three new affiliate members to its brand which will see expansion into a number of Mexico and Caribbean airports, bringing door to door service for travellers on Caribbean holidays.
The GO Group, LLC, have expanded their brand into numerous Mexico and Caribbean airports as the world's largest airport shuttle service acquires three new affiliate members, Viajes San Miguel, Puerto Rico Tours, and Coco Tours.
Viajes San Miguel will be serving Mexico City Airport, Queretaro Airport and Bel Bajio Airport; Puerto Rico Tours from Rio Grande will be serving San Juan International Airport; and Coco Tours from Puerto Plata in the Dominican Republic will be serving La Romana International, Puerto Plata, Santiago, Samana El Catey International, Santo Domingo and Punta Cana International airports.
President of The Go Group, John McCarthy, said: "We are very excited about this expansion. Our travellers will now be able to book airport transportation on the GO website for some 10 new locations. And, when they arrive at their destination, they will be greeted by our familiar green "GO arrow," assuring them of the same safety and service standards they enjoy at home."
The new affiliate members will be joining the airports in helping to provide a high level of service for travellers on Mexico and Cancun holidays and Punta Cana holidays. The GO Group is an association of independently owned transportation companies in destinations across the world, providing transport for millions of travellers enjoying U.S, Canada, European and Caribbean holidays each year.
The GO Group, LLC, launched in August 2007 and serves over 52 airports in the United States, Canada and Europe. The company provides a door-to-door airport shuttle service for travellers on holidays in these regions and can now enjoy the service to and from departure and destination airports for their Caribbean holidays.
The transportation company is also currently in negotiations with STP Caribe in Cancun where they are looking to further expand the service into airports in Cancun, Costa Maya, Riviera Maya and Holbox Island.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
With great watersports galore, your winter-sun holiday can be one to remember in Cuba
- Try your hand at some adrenaline-pumping water sports including sailing, windsurfing and diving
- If you’re not up for a night on the tiles you can simply chill out at the resort and enjoy the evening’s entertainment
- If you’re a night-owl you won’t be able to resist Varadero’s buzzing nightlife
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Enjoy a tour
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 08th Feb
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Come to the Caribbean and take a break from everyday life, as you enjoy 8 days of entertainment at the Grafton Beach...
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...