The GO Group expands into Mexico and Caribbean holidays market
The world's largest airport shuttle service, The GO Group, LLC, has added three new affiliate members to its brand which will see expansion into a number of Mexico and Caribbean airports, bringing door to door service for travellers on Caribbean holidays.
The GO Group, LLC, have expanded their brand into numerous Mexico and Caribbean airports as the world's largest airport shuttle service acquires three new affiliate members, Viajes San Miguel, Puerto Rico Tours, and Coco Tours.
Viajes San Miguel will be serving Mexico City Airport, Queretaro Airport and Bel Bajio Airport; Puerto Rico Tours from Rio Grande will be serving San Juan International Airport; and Coco Tours from Puerto Plata in the Dominican Republic will be serving La Romana International, Puerto Plata, Santiago, Samana El Catey International, Santo Domingo and Punta Cana International airports.
President of The Go Group, John McCarthy, said: "We are very excited about this expansion. Our travellers will now be able to book airport transportation on the GO website for some 10 new locations. And, when they arrive at their destination, they will be greeted by our familiar green "GO arrow," assuring them of the same safety and service standards they enjoy at home."
The new affiliate members will be joining the airports in helping to provide a high level of service for travellers on Mexico and Cancun holidays and Punta Cana holidays. The GO Group is an association of independently owned transportation companies in destinations across the world, providing transport for millions of travellers enjoying U.S, Canada, European and Caribbean holidays each year.
The GO Group, LLC, launched in August 2007 and serves over 52 airports in the United States, Canada and Europe. The company provides a door-to-door airport shuttle service for travellers on holidays in these regions and can now enjoy the service to and from departure and destination airports for their Caribbean holidays.
The transportation company is also currently in negotiations with STP Caribe in Cancun where they are looking to further expand the service into airports in Cancun, Costa Maya, Riviera Maya and Holbox Island.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
With great watersports galore, your winter-sun holiday can be one to remember in Cuba
- Try your hand at some adrenaline-pumping water sports including sailing, windsurfing and diving
- If you’re not up for a night on the tiles you can simply chill out at the resort and enjoy the evening’s entertainment
- If you’re a night-owl you won’t be able to resist Varadero’s buzzing nightlife
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Exclusive Free Havana city tour, visiting Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Nov
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- Activities throughout the day at IBEROSTAR Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- IBEROSTAR Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Explore the historic and cultural wonders of Cuba's spellbinding capital as you unwind over an eight-day getaway. Havana...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...