The GO Group expands into Mexico and Caribbean holidays market
The world's largest airport shuttle service, The GO Group, LLC, has added three new affiliate members to its brand which will see expansion into a number of Mexico and Caribbean airports, bringing door to door service for travellers on Caribbean holidays.
The GO Group, LLC, have expanded their brand into numerous Mexico and Caribbean airports as the world's largest airport shuttle service acquires three new affiliate members, Viajes San Miguel, Puerto Rico Tours, and Coco Tours.
Viajes San Miguel will be serving Mexico City Airport, Queretaro Airport and Bel Bajio Airport; Puerto Rico Tours from Rio Grande will be serving San Juan International Airport; and Coco Tours from Puerto Plata in the Dominican Republic will be serving La Romana International, Puerto Plata, Santiago, Samana El Catey International, Santo Domingo and Punta Cana International airports.
President of The Go Group, John McCarthy, said: "We are very excited about this expansion. Our travellers will now be able to book airport transportation on the GO website for some 10 new locations. And, when they arrive at their destination, they will be greeted by our familiar green "GO arrow," assuring them of the same safety and service standards they enjoy at home."
The new affiliate members will be joining the airports in helping to provide a high level of service for travellers on Mexico and Cancun holidays and Punta Cana holidays. The GO Group is an association of independently owned transportation companies in destinations across the world, providing transport for millions of travellers enjoying U.S, Canada, European and Caribbean holidays each year.
The GO Group, LLC, launched in August 2007 and serves over 52 airports in the United States, Canada and Europe. The company provides a door-to-door airport shuttle service for travellers on holidays in these regions and can now enjoy the service to and from departure and destination airports for their Caribbean holidays.
The transportation company is also currently in negotiations with STP Caribe in Cancun where they are looking to further expand the service into airports in Cancun, Costa Maya, Riviera Maya and Holbox Island.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Enjoy an amazing twin centre full of enjoyment for everyone at occidental miramar and breezes bella costa
The two hotels combine for an amazing holiday experience fit for everyone from couples to families at occidental miramar and breezes bella
- The Memories Miramar Havana is located in an elegant residential neighbourhood of Miramar and enjoys beautiful ocean views
- Both hotels offer fantastic amenities and facilities which makes the hotels a great choice for both families and couples
- Bella Costa is located on one of the world's finest beaches - Varadero
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Club Amigo Aguas Azules has to offer for an amazing price!
- All inclusive features a buffet restaurant, 2 a la carte restaurants and a choice of 4 bars (Local Sprits, Wine, beer & soft drinks served)
- Fantastic all-inclusive package with unlimited drinks 24/7
- Excellent selection of bars and restaurants Offers 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
Experience Vibrant Havana and relaxing Varadero at melia habana hotel and melia marina varadero hotel during summer 2017
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero that will give you the perfect opportunity to explore all that Cuba has to offer at melia habana hotel and melia marina varadero hotel
- Melia Marina Varadero offers modern amenities and services including a fitness centre, spa and a kids club
- Exclusive extras are offered in both hotels, including a romantic dinner for two in Varadero and a half day tour in Havana
- Book early and benefit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Melia Habana enjoys an excellent location in Miramar, close to old Havana and offers stunning views of the city and its northern coast
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Now Onyx Punta Cana is brand new resort opening in November 2016 and aims to offer a vibrant and active Unlimited-Luxury...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Halcyon Palm offers...
Visit the beautiful south coast of Barbados and spend 7 days relaxing at the charming Butterfly Beach Hotel which is...