Rotana's first property with beach access in Dubai is now open
The newest of Rotana's beach proterties to grace the area of new Dubai and the first for the hotelier to offer beach access in Dubai, has been officially launched and opened to guests during a ceremony held on 29th June 2010 to celebrate its opening.
Those looking for beach holidays in Dubai will now have a brand new property to feast their eyes on as Rotana, the leading hotel management company in the Middle East and North Africa has officially opened the brand new Amwaj Rotana Jumeirah Beach Dubai, the hotelier's first property with beach access in Dubai. The official launch of the new hotel was announced during a press conference held at the hotel a couple of days ago on 29th June 2010.
Commenting on the recent opening, Omer Kaddouri, Chief Operating Officer of Rotana expressed his joy over this fine new addition to their portfolio of quality beach Dubai hotels providing outstanding Dubai holidays for couples, families, singles, groups and business travellers alike: "It gives me great pleasure to announce the long-awaited opening of Amwaj Rotana, which is a true landmark in the area. With its great location, perfect views and endless sunshine, Amwaj Rotana will be an idyllic retreat for both leisure and business travellers."
Currently managing more Dubai hotels and properties in the Northern Emirates than any other single operator, Rotana excels at providing excellent Dubai holidays with an immaculate collection of well-appointed resorts. "We currently manage 16 properties with a total rooms inventory of 4045, including Centro Barsha, the second property under our exciting new Centro Hotels by Rotana brand, which only opened on Sunday June 27th, 2010" Kaddouri added.
Cast away in the turquoise waters of the Arabian Gulf, the brand new Amwaj Rotana Jumeirah Beach lies delicately positioned amidst the pristine beauty of New Dubai. Located only a few minutes away from the Jebel Ali Free Zone, just 5 km away from the Internet and Media City, 20 km from Dubai World Trade Centre and Exhibition Halls and 30 km from Dubai International Airport the new Amwaj Rotana will also be bringing guests with a convenient start point from which to wander off and start exploring the many attractions that can be experienced during holidays in Dubai.
Timur Ilgaz, General Manager of Amwaj Rotana Jumeirah Beach Dubai said: "We are proud to launch Rotanas first property with beach access in Dubai and our aim is to provide the ultimate in comfort and convenience, for great value accommodation."
This world class property boasts 301 superb rooms, suites and one presidential suite with their modern designs overlooking the Arabia Gulf Sea. For the comfort of travellers enjoying Dubai holidays here, each of the rooms and suites will have a high-speed internet connection and a variety of amenities and facilities.
The new resort also features exquisite dining venues including Rosso - Bar, an Italian Bar and restaurant with a convivial ambience offering al fresco dining, an American Japanese Restaurant and sushi bar with al fresco dining, an all-day dining venue offering a choice of international cuisine served buffet style with la carte options, a lively pool bar and terrace, and a lobby lounge cafe. In addition to all this, the hotel offers the most up to date technology in its 3 meeting rooms all offering daylight, one ballroom with private access, business facilities, a state-of-the-art fitness centre, outdoor temperature controlled swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam rooms.
"I would like to thank my entire team, Rotana management team, our owners and all who supported us in making Amwaj Rotana opening a success" - concluded Ilgaz.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Exlusive Free Half Board upgrade (book by 11 November 2017)!!!
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Capture the wonder of India before an amazing chance to visit Dubai
- Take advantage of the personal training and sports lessons at the Hyatt Regency
- Experience a typically Indian meal with a Rajasthani Family
- Explore the City palace in Jaipur
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
India is one of the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world. From the colourful and vibrant cities...
Enjoy a stunning view on the east coast of Mauritius. This 4-star resort combines natural beauty and contemporary...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...