Palmares brings more nautical activities for Cuba holidays in Pinar del Rio during this summer season
The Palmares Group has stepped up to this summer season by bringing travellers on Cuba holidays a new host of nautical activities for them to enjoy during their Cuba holidays in Pinar del Rio.
The Cuyaguateje River is now included in the nautical options that Palmares S.A brings for the tourism high season in order to entice more travellers to make a stop here during their Cuba holidays. Nautical options will be included among some of the many attractions the Palmares S.A group has prepared for this summer in Pinar del Rio, a green province known as the Natural Cathedral of Cuba.
This summer season, the Cuyaguateje River will be available with sport fishing activities, which are always on high demand by foreign visitors.
Jorge Luis Acosta, director of Palmares, explained that the group accounts with 10 non-lodging facilities in Pinar del Rio, where the quality of the services is a priority, that's why they reinforce the training of the personnel with workshops, seminars and experience exchange.
In order to expand their activities in the region and offer tourists a more complete experience, the Palmares Group invested in Don Tomas House, an outstanding restaurant in Viñales, located in the Finca San Vicente, a charming hacienda. By partnering with this restaurant and offering visitors the beauty of its green surroundings, the company aimed to provide more integration between the visitor and the local farmers, so that travellers get a real feel of what daily life is like in the Cuban countryside.
Among the main countries that bring more tourism to the region, the official mentioned France, Germany, Canada and the United Kingdom; while interest from visitors from Russia, Slovakia and other European nations is increasing as more and more plan to visit this ecological landmark during their Cuba holidays.
But fishing or boat sailing are not the only options here. The Palmares Group aims to provide a more varied experience to cater to all kinds of travellers enjoying their Cuba holidays here. Other activities include hikes, horse riding and excursion, making sure that visitors can have their best adventures in a territory distinguished by the beauty of the sceneries.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- This offer includes a free Historical Havana Tour
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
Combine exploring the iconic and pulsating city of Havana with a relaxing summer retreat to the stunning Varadero beach.
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- The plethora of activities and classes that will cater for every taste.
- A Complimentary shuttle to the iconic city of Havana
- A Luxurious and comfortable stay with 5* amenities
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Well located in the heart of Havana's historic Old town, close to Central Park and minutes away from the National Theatre, the Capitol and Hemingway's favourite bar, the Floridita
- Iberostar Parque Central is a great base to discover all this unique city has to offer
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero such as erobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and much more.
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Upgrade to The Royalton Hicacos Diamond Club and benefit from personalized check in, exclusive beach area, room service 24 hours and much more
- Benefit from the multiple swimming pools and a wide variety of non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Couples can enjoy little 'extras' at Melia Habana Hotel, offering a sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...