Palmares brings more nautical activities for Cuba holidays in Pinar del Rio during this summer season
The Palmares Group has stepped up to this summer season by bringing travellers on Cuba holidays a new host of nautical activities for them to enjoy during their Cuba holidays in Pinar del Rio.
The Cuyaguateje River is now included in the nautical options that Palmares S.A brings for the tourism high season in order to entice more travellers to make a stop here during their Cuba holidays. Nautical options will be included among some of the many attractions the Palmares S.A group has prepared for this summer in Pinar del Rio, a green province known as the Natural Cathedral of Cuba.
This summer season, the Cuyaguateje River will be available with sport fishing activities, which are always on high demand by foreign visitors.
Jorge Luis Acosta, director of Palmares, explained that the group accounts with 10 non-lodging facilities in Pinar del Rio, where the quality of the services is a priority, that's why they reinforce the training of the personnel with workshops, seminars and experience exchange.
In order to expand their activities in the region and offer tourists a more complete experience, the Palmares Group invested in Don Tomas House, an outstanding restaurant in Viñales, located in the Finca San Vicente, a charming hacienda. By partnering with this restaurant and offering visitors the beauty of its green surroundings, the company aimed to provide more integration between the visitor and the local farmers, so that travellers get a real feel of what daily life is like in the Cuban countryside.
Among the main countries that bring more tourism to the region, the official mentioned France, Germany, Canada and the United Kingdom; while interest from visitors from Russia, Slovakia and other European nations is increasing as more and more plan to visit this ecological landmark during their Cuba holidays.
But fishing or boat sailing are not the only options here. The Palmares Group aims to provide a more varied experience to cater to all kinds of travellers enjoying their Cuba holidays here. Other activities include hikes, horse riding and excursion, making sure that visitors can have their best adventures in a territory distinguished by the beauty of the sceneries.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Delight in the best Cuba has to offer with this stunning beach and city twin centre holiday
- Add Havana half-day tour from £49pp, taking in Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Iberostar Tainos is designed in the style of a traditional Caribbean village with two-storey bungalows that comprise spacious and elegant rooms
- Enjoy a historic stay in Havana at the NH Capri Hotel, which opened in 1957 and was initially run by the mafia
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 28th Feb
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Soak up the history and culture in Havana before a luxurious stay at one of Varadero's most stunning beachfront resorts
- Rooftop swimming pool and jacuzzi at Parque Central where you can look over the spectacular city of Havana
- Bella Vista sits on Varadero's pristine stretch of beach with 24-Hour all-inclusive services
- Endless range of facilities and activities for the perfect stay in your beachfront paradise
- Discover Havana’s timeless, charismatic and bustling streets with a Havana city tour
One of Havana's most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the NH Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...