Palmares brings more nautical activities for Cuba holidays in Pinar del Rio during this summer season
The Palmares Group has stepped up to this summer season by bringing travellers on Cuba holidays a new host of nautical activities for them to enjoy during their Cuba holidays in Pinar del Rio.
The Cuyaguateje River is now included in the nautical options that Palmares S.A brings for the tourism high season in order to entice more travellers to make a stop here during their Cuba holidays. Nautical options will be included among some of the many attractions the Palmares S.A group has prepared for this summer in Pinar del Rio, a green province known as the Natural Cathedral of Cuba.
This summer season, the Cuyaguateje River will be available with sport fishing activities, which are always on high demand by foreign visitors.
Jorge Luis Acosta, director of Palmares, explained that the group accounts with 10 non-lodging facilities in Pinar del Rio, where the quality of the services is a priority, that's why they reinforce the training of the personnel with workshops, seminars and experience exchange.
In order to expand their activities in the region and offer tourists a more complete experience, the Palmares Group invested in Don Tomas House, an outstanding restaurant in Viñales, located in the Finca San Vicente, a charming hacienda. By partnering with this restaurant and offering visitors the beauty of its green surroundings, the company aimed to provide more integration between the visitor and the local farmers, so that travellers get a real feel of what daily life is like in the Cuban countryside.
Among the main countries that bring more tourism to the region, the official mentioned France, Germany, Canada and the United Kingdom; while interest from visitors from Russia, Slovakia and other European nations is increasing as more and more plan to visit this ecological landmark during their Cuba holidays.
But fishing or boat sailing are not the only options here. The Palmares Group aims to provide a more varied experience to cater to all kinds of travellers enjoying their Cuba holidays here. Other activities include hikes, horse riding and excursion, making sure that visitors can have their best adventures in a territory distinguished by the beauty of the sceneries.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
With great watersports galore, your winter-sun holiday can be one to remember in Cuba
- Try your hand at some adrenaline-pumping water sports including sailing, windsurfing and diving
- If you’re not up for a night on the tiles you can simply chill out at the resort and enjoy the evening’s entertainment
- If you’re a night-owl you won’t be able to resist Varadero’s buzzing nightlife
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Dec
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- Activities throughout the day at IBEROSTAR Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- IBEROSTAR Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Submerge yourself into the interesting culture of Old Havana while you spend 8 days at one of its most centric and...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...