Palmares brings more nautical activities for Cuba holidays in Pinar del Rio during this summer season
The Palmares Group has stepped up to this summer season by bringing travellers on Cuba holidays a new host of nautical activities for them to enjoy during their Cuba holidays in Pinar del Rio.
The Cuyaguateje River is now included in the nautical options that Palmares S.A brings for the tourism high season in order to entice more travellers to make a stop here during their Cuba holidays. Nautical options will be included among some of the many attractions the Palmares S.A group has prepared for this summer in Pinar del Rio, a green province known as the Natural Cathedral of Cuba.
This summer season, the Cuyaguateje River will be available with sport fishing activities, which are always on high demand by foreign visitors.
Jorge Luis Acosta, director of Palmares, explained that the group accounts with 10 non-lodging facilities in Pinar del Rio, where the quality of the services is a priority, that's why they reinforce the training of the personnel with workshops, seminars and experience exchange.
In order to expand their activities in the region and offer tourists a more complete experience, the Palmares Group invested in Don Tomas House, an outstanding restaurant in Viñales, located in the Finca San Vicente, a charming hacienda. By partnering with this restaurant and offering visitors the beauty of its green surroundings, the company aimed to provide more integration between the visitor and the local farmers, so that travellers get a real feel of what daily life is like in the Cuban countryside.
Among the main countries that bring more tourism to the region, the official mentioned France, Germany, Canada and the United Kingdom; while interest from visitors from Russia, Slovakia and other European nations is increasing as more and more plan to visit this ecological landmark during their Cuba holidays.
But fishing or boat sailing are not the only options here. The Palmares Group aims to provide a more varied experience to cater to all kinds of travellers enjoying their Cuba holidays here. Other activities include hikes, horse riding and excursion, making sure that visitors can have their best adventures in a territory distinguished by the beauty of the sceneries.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...