Palmares brings more nautical activities for Cuba holidays in Pinar del Rio during this summer season
The Palmares Group has stepped up to this summer season by bringing travellers on Cuba holidays a new host of nautical activities for them to enjoy during their Cuba holidays in Pinar del Rio.
The Cuyaguateje River is now included in the nautical options that Palmares S.A brings for the tourism high season in order to entice more travellers to make a stop here during their Cuba holidays. Nautical options will be included among some of the many attractions the Palmares S.A group has prepared for this summer in Pinar del Rio, a green province known as the Natural Cathedral of Cuba.
This summer season, the Cuyaguateje River will be available with sport fishing activities, which are always on high demand by foreign visitors.
Jorge Luis Acosta, director of Palmares, explained that the group accounts with 10 non-lodging facilities in Pinar del Rio, where the quality of the services is a priority, that's why they reinforce the training of the personnel with workshops, seminars and experience exchange.
In order to expand their activities in the region and offer tourists a more complete experience, the Palmares Group invested in Don Tomas House, an outstanding restaurant in Viñales, located in the Finca San Vicente, a charming hacienda. By partnering with this restaurant and offering visitors the beauty of its green surroundings, the company aimed to provide more integration between the visitor and the local farmers, so that travellers get a real feel of what daily life is like in the Cuban countryside.
Among the main countries that bring more tourism to the region, the official mentioned France, Germany, Canada and the United Kingdom; while interest from visitors from Russia, Slovakia and other European nations is increasing as more and more plan to visit this ecological landmark during their Cuba holidays.
But fishing or boat sailing are not the only options here. The Palmares Group aims to provide a more varied experience to cater to all kinds of travellers enjoying their Cuba holidays here. Other activities include hikes, horse riding and excursion, making sure that visitors can have their best adventures in a territory distinguished by the beauty of the sceneries.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Enjoy a fantastic Varadero City Tour
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Club Amigo Aguas Azules has to offer for an amazing price!
- All inclusive features a buffet restaurant, 2 a la carte restaurants and a choice of 4 bars (Local Sprits, Wine, beer & soft drinks served)
- Fantastic all-inclusive package with unlimited drinks 24/7
- Excellent selection of bars and restaurants Offers 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
Experience Vibrant Havana and relaxing Varadero at melia habana hotel and melia marina varadero hotel during summer 2017
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero that will give you the perfect opportunity to explore all that Cuba has to offer at melia habana hotel and melia marina varadero hotel
- Melia Marina Varadero offers modern amenities and services including a fitness centre, spa and a kids club
- Exclusive extras are offered in both hotels, including a romantic dinner for two in Varadero and a half day tour in Havana
- Book early and benefit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Melia Habana enjoys an excellent location in Miramar, close to old Havana and offers stunning views of the city and its northern coast
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Enjoy a fantastic Havana City Tour
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...