Emirates Offers Customers Brief Dubai holidays with Dakar Flights
Emirates airline is offering customers the chance to enjoy brief Dubai holidays as they break up their flights to Senegal by offering a complimentary night's stay at a leading hotel in Dubai and a free 96 hour visa.
Emirates customers who book a return flight to Senegal can enjoy short Dubai holidays and take advantage of the complimentary accommodation on offer at one of the leading Dubai hotels.
Emirates airline is offering one night’s free accommodation at the five star Jumeirah Emirates Towers for Business Class passengers and two night’s free accommodation for First Class passengers when they book return flights to Dakar, the capital city of Senegal. The promotion enables travellers to enjoy brief holidays in Dubai before heading off to the African region for business of leisure trips.
The offer includes a 96 hour visa for Dubai and is valid for Emirate customers who travel between 1st and 20th September 2010.
Divisional Senior Vice President, Commercial Operations Worldwide, Richard Vaughan, said: "Senegal is a fascinating country which will soon become within easy reach of the Middle East, thanks to our new route to Dakar – the first direct service from the GCC.
“This attractive offer provides the perfect excuse for customers to return home to see family or friends, enjoy a business trip in style, or simply discover this vibrant and friendly country for themselves.”
Senegal is the airline’s fifth new route to launch in 2010 with additional destinations this year including Amsterdam, Tokyo, Prague and Madrid. After Emirates launched routes to Durban and Luanda last year, Dakar is the third African region to join the network in the last 12 months.
Emirates will be operating non-stop flights to Dakar from Dubai five times a week from 1st September 2010. The routes will be available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays and will give passengers the chance to enjoy Dubai holidays before heading off to the West African country.
The service will offer passengers on Senegal and Dubai holidays the choice of First Class, Business Class and Economy Class onboard an Airbus A340-300 aircraft.
Dakar offers travellers an abundance of bustling markets, vibrant nightlife and busy streets surrounded by a series of stunning golden beaches and fishing villages.
Senegal is renowned for its hospitality and friendly residents and together with this and the spectacular surrounding made up of turquoise lagoons, miles of coastline, lush tropical forests, and nature parks rich in wildlife and species.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...