Ramada Downtown Dubai Offers Special Summer Dubai Holidays Rates for GCC and UAE Residents
Travellers from the GCC and UAE who are looking to book Dubai holidays this summer can enjoy special summer room rates and a luxurious experience at the Ramada Downtown Dubai, which is situated in the heart of a vibrant and upmarket district.
Residents of the GCC and the UAE can enjoy luxury holidays in Dubai this summer as the Ramada Downtown Dubai offers a number of summer special rate rooms at a luxury property situated in a bustling and prestigious district.
The promotion is open to residents from the UAE and GCC and bookings can be made at the hotel, through travel agents, or via popular online reservation providers such as expedia.com and booking.com
The Executive Assistant Manger, of the Ramada Downtown Dubai, Mohamed Shoier, said: “Since the opening of the property, we have received wonderful response to all our offers. So I am confident that our summer offers too will also have the same effect and attract families to our property.
“As an alcohol-free hotel Ramada Downtown Dubai makes the perfect choice for families and is a great summertime venue for all corporate travellers as well.
“I take this opportunity to welcome one and all to come and luxuriate in the peace and tranquillity of Ramada Downtown Dubais unique setting, amidst gurgling fountains and towering views of Burj Khalifa.”
Guests on their holidays to Dubai can enjoy a range of world class facilities and accommodation which feature large ensuite bathrooms with separate showers, spacious living areas, fully equipped kitchens, and modern amenities including wireless internet.
Facilities at one of the most luxury Dubai hotels in the district include a state of the art gym, an outdoor swimming pool, electronic golf range, and squash courts as well as a free shuttle to the Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa.
Guests can enjoy their Dubai holidays in a choice of two, three and four bedroom suites with a one bedroom standard suite starting from just Dh600 per night.
All suite rates are inclusive of a breakfast buffet, 10% service charge and 10% municipal charges, and all Dubai holidays are valid from 1st May until 30th September, 2010.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning views of the Arabian Gulf, includes free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free Wi-Fi
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- Choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
Intercontinental Mauritius + Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most picturesque parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star,...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...