Ramada Downtown Dubai Offers Special Summer Dubai Holidays Rates for GCC and UAE Residents
Travellers from the GCC and UAE who are looking to book Dubai holidays this summer can enjoy special summer room rates and a luxurious experience at the Ramada Downtown Dubai, which is situated in the heart of a vibrant and upmarket district.
Residents of the GCC and the UAE can enjoy luxury holidays in Dubai this summer as the Ramada Downtown Dubai offers a number of summer special rate rooms at a luxury property situated in a bustling and prestigious district.
The promotion is open to residents from the UAE and GCC and bookings can be made at the hotel, through travel agents, or via popular online reservation providers such as expedia.com and booking.com
The Executive Assistant Manger, of the Ramada Downtown Dubai, Mohamed Shoier, said: “Since the opening of the property, we have received wonderful response to all our offers. So I am confident that our summer offers too will also have the same effect and attract families to our property.
“As an alcohol-free hotel Ramada Downtown Dubai makes the perfect choice for families and is a great summertime venue for all corporate travellers as well.
“I take this opportunity to welcome one and all to come and luxuriate in the peace and tranquillity of Ramada Downtown Dubais unique setting, amidst gurgling fountains and towering views of Burj Khalifa.”
Guests on their holidays to Dubai can enjoy a range of world class facilities and accommodation which feature large ensuite bathrooms with separate showers, spacious living areas, fully equipped kitchens, and modern amenities including wireless internet.
Facilities at one of the most luxury Dubai hotels in the district include a state of the art gym, an outdoor swimming pool, electronic golf range, and squash courts as well as a free shuttle to the Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa.
Guests can enjoy their Dubai holidays in a choice of two, three and four bedroom suites with a one bedroom standard suite starting from just Dh600 per night.
All suite rates are inclusive of a breakfast buffet, 10% service charge and 10% municipal charges, and all Dubai holidays are valid from 1st May until 30th September, 2010.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Immerse yourself in Ottoman-style opulence in the famous Palm Jumeirah during your stay at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Perfection is synonymous with the Zabeel Saray on Dubai's Palm Island, where you will find that the decadence of the Ottoman Empire has been perfectly recaptured
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...