Ramada Downtown Dubai Offers Special Summer Dubai Holidays Rates for GCC and UAE Residents
Travellers from the GCC and UAE who are looking to book Dubai holidays this summer can enjoy special summer room rates and a luxurious experience at the Ramada Downtown Dubai, which is situated in the heart of a vibrant and upmarket district.
Residents of the GCC and the UAE can enjoy luxury holidays in Dubai this summer as the Ramada Downtown Dubai offers a number of summer special rate rooms at a luxury property situated in a bustling and prestigious district.
The promotion is open to residents from the UAE and GCC and bookings can be made at the hotel, through travel agents, or via popular online reservation providers such as expedia.com and booking.com
The Executive Assistant Manger, of the Ramada Downtown Dubai, Mohamed Shoier, said: “Since the opening of the property, we have received wonderful response to all our offers. So I am confident that our summer offers too will also have the same effect and attract families to our property.
“As an alcohol-free hotel Ramada Downtown Dubai makes the perfect choice for families and is a great summertime venue for all corporate travellers as well.
“I take this opportunity to welcome one and all to come and luxuriate in the peace and tranquillity of Ramada Downtown Dubais unique setting, amidst gurgling fountains and towering views of Burj Khalifa.”
Guests on their holidays to Dubai can enjoy a range of world class facilities and accommodation which feature large ensuite bathrooms with separate showers, spacious living areas, fully equipped kitchens, and modern amenities including wireless internet.
Facilities at one of the most luxury Dubai hotels in the district include a state of the art gym, an outdoor swimming pool, electronic golf range, and squash courts as well as a free shuttle to the Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa.
Guests can enjoy their Dubai holidays in a choice of two, three and four bedroom suites with a one bedroom standard suite starting from just Dh600 per night.
All suite rates are inclusive of a breakfast buffet, 10% service charge and 10% municipal charges, and all Dubai holidays are valid from 1st May until 30th September, 2010.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
The palatial design is just the start of this luxury resort, a perfect place to escape from the dark, cold winters.
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- FREE half board upgrade
- Fully rejuvenate with an authentic Ottoman Spa that extends over 8,000 sq. metres and features 42 individual spa rooms and suites, as well as indoor swimming pool and Turkish Hammans
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...