Cuba Holidays Offer Travellers the Perfect Nature Escape
As the number of travellers enjoying Cuba holidays increases, many visit the stunning Caribbean region for it natural surroundings comprising beautiful beaches, protected areas, and the world's second largest coral reef.
Cuba is fast becoming a destination for eco-friendly holidays as many travellers choose to visit the nation for its abundance of stunning natural surroundings made up of natural reserves, the world’s second largest coral reef, and miles of pristine sandy beaches.
With over 16,500 species of flora and fauna, travellers on green Cuba holidays will find themselves in a natural paradise as they explore the island’s rolling hills, forests, mountains, and coastline with underwater delights.
A stunning site which offers visitors enjoying eco holidays breathtaking landscape, is the Yumuri Valley which can be viewed from Mirador de Bacunayagua (Bacunayagua's Lookout), and looks over one of Cuba’s most famous bridges.
Travellers on more adventurous holidays in Cuba can trek up the island’s highest mountain range, Sierra Maestra, which offers the surroundings of the national park combined with historic sites, legends and a variety of spectacular natural species.
Tourists enjoying central Cuba holidays can take advantage of the comfortable accommodation in Cuba hotels whilst in close proximity to the San Luis or Los Ingenios Valley which are situated near Trinidad city. Along the valley lie the runs of numerous sugar factories which were in working order in the 19th century.
The Caribbean’s largest swamp, Zapata Swamp, covers a 5,000 square kilometre area and is home to over 1,000 plant species as well as a famous crocodile raising conservation area and farm within Montemar Great Natural Park. Animal lovers enjoying holidays to Cuba may also get the chance to see the Cuban alligator, American and Cuban crocodiles, wild boars, deer, and several species of hutia.
Cuba is also home to a number of famous caves, including one of the longest Latin America cave systems, the 45 kilometre-long Santo Tomás, and the Cueva del Indio which the San Juan River runs through.
The Caribbean island is home to the world’s second largest coral reef and offers endless opportunities for diving enthusiasts on Cuba holidays including underwater brightly-coloured coral gardens, winding caves, and an array of spectacular marine life.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Starfish Varadero has to offer for an amazing price!
- Varadero History and Nature Tour Included
- Located on one of the best beaches in Varadero
- Excellent selection of 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
Combine exploring the iconic and pulsating city of Havana with a relaxing summer retreat to the stunning Varadero beach.
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- The plethora of activities and classes that will cater for every taste.
- A Complimentary shuttle to the iconic city of Havana
- A Luxurious and comfortable stay with 5* amenities
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Upgrade to The Royalton Hicacos Diamond Club and benefit from personalized check in, exclusive beach area, room service 24 hours and much more
- Benefit from the multiple swimming pools and a wide variety of non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Couples can enjoy little 'extras' at Melia Habana Hotel, offering a sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...