Cuba Holidays Offer Travellers the Perfect Nature Escape
As the number of travellers enjoying Cuba holidays increases, many visit the stunning Caribbean region for it natural surroundings comprising beautiful beaches, protected areas, and the world's second largest coral reef.
Cuba is fast becoming a destination for eco-friendly holidays as many travellers choose to visit the nation for its abundance of stunning natural surroundings made up of natural reserves, the world’s second largest coral reef, and miles of pristine sandy beaches.
With over 16,500 species of flora and fauna, travellers on green Cuba holidays will find themselves in a natural paradise as they explore the island’s rolling hills, forests, mountains, and coastline with underwater delights.
A stunning site which offers visitors enjoying eco holidays breathtaking landscape, is the Yumuri Valley which can be viewed from Mirador de Bacunayagua (Bacunayagua's Lookout), and looks over one of Cuba’s most famous bridges.
Travellers on more adventurous holidays in Cuba can trek up the island’s highest mountain range, Sierra Maestra, which offers the surroundings of the national park combined with historic sites, legends and a variety of spectacular natural species.
Tourists enjoying central Cuba holidays can take advantage of the comfortable accommodation in Cuba hotels whilst in close proximity to the San Luis or Los Ingenios Valley which are situated near Trinidad city. Along the valley lie the runs of numerous sugar factories which were in working order in the 19th century.
The Caribbean’s largest swamp, Zapata Swamp, covers a 5,000 square kilometre area and is home to over 1,000 plant species as well as a famous crocodile raising conservation area and farm within Montemar Great Natural Park. Animal lovers enjoying holidays to Cuba may also get the chance to see the Cuban alligator, American and Cuban crocodiles, wild boars, deer, and several species of hutia.
Cuba is also home to a number of famous caves, including one of the longest Latin America cave systems, the 45 kilometre-long Santo Tomás, and the Cueva del Indio which the San Juan River runs through.
The Caribbean island is home to the world’s second largest coral reef and offers endless opportunities for diving enthusiasts on Cuba holidays including underwater brightly-coloured coral gardens, winding caves, and an array of spectacular marine life.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy the exciting nightlife the Melia Marina Varadero Hotel has to offer, whilst relaxing during the day in the beautiful accommodation
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 29th May 2017
- Incredible all-inclusive benefits with dining at 9 restaurants at Melia Marina Varadero Hotel
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Melia Habana - limited availability
- Melia Marina Varadero Hotel is ideally located 300m from the beach in an ecological reserve with a dolphinarium and caves to explore
- Excellent watersports facilities including yachting, fishing and diving
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...