Cuba Holidays Offer Travellers the Perfect Nature Escape
As the number of travellers enjoying Cuba holidays increases, many visit the stunning Caribbean region for it natural surroundings comprising beautiful beaches, protected areas, and the world's second largest coral reef.
Cuba is fast becoming a destination for eco-friendly holidays as many travellers choose to visit the nation for its abundance of stunning natural surroundings made up of natural reserves, the world’s second largest coral reef, and miles of pristine sandy beaches.
With over 16,500 species of flora and fauna, travellers on green Cuba holidays will find themselves in a natural paradise as they explore the island’s rolling hills, forests, mountains, and coastline with underwater delights.
A stunning site which offers visitors enjoying eco holidays breathtaking landscape, is the Yumuri Valley which can be viewed from Mirador de Bacunayagua (Bacunayagua's Lookout), and looks over one of Cuba’s most famous bridges.
Travellers on more adventurous holidays in Cuba can trek up the island’s highest mountain range, Sierra Maestra, which offers the surroundings of the national park combined with historic sites, legends and a variety of spectacular natural species.
Tourists enjoying central Cuba holidays can take advantage of the comfortable accommodation in Cuba hotels whilst in close proximity to the San Luis or Los Ingenios Valley which are situated near Trinidad city. Along the valley lie the runs of numerous sugar factories which were in working order in the 19th century.
The Caribbean’s largest swamp, Zapata Swamp, covers a 5,000 square kilometre area and is home to over 1,000 plant species as well as a famous crocodile raising conservation area and farm within Montemar Great Natural Park. Animal lovers enjoying holidays to Cuba may also get the chance to see the Cuban alligator, American and Cuban crocodiles, wild boars, deer, and several species of hutia.
Cuba is also home to a number of famous caves, including one of the longest Latin America cave systems, the 45 kilometre-long Santo Tomás, and the Cueva del Indio which the San Juan River runs through.
The Caribbean island is home to the world’s second largest coral reef and offers endless opportunities for diving enthusiasts on Cuba holidays including underwater brightly-coloured coral gardens, winding caves, and an array of spectacular marine life.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Discover the crystal clear waters of Varadero and slip into total relaxation this summer
- Enjoy a grilled feast with a restaurant on the beach
- Within close proximity to such famous attractions as the Ecological Reserve at Varahicacos
- Close to one of the best windsurfing and kitesurfing spots in Cuba
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 28th Aug 2017
Expect Luxury, comfort and relaxation!
- Enjoy spa treatments, water and land sports and more for a fun-filled break
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 31th Aug 2017
- Relish fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day
- Enjoy complimentary perks, including a bottle of sparkling wine, a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple.
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...