Cuba Holidays Offer Travellers the Perfect Nature Escape
As the number of travellers enjoying Cuba holidays increases, many visit the stunning Caribbean region for it natural surroundings comprising beautiful beaches, protected areas, and the world's second largest coral reef.
Cuba is fast becoming a destination for eco-friendly holidays as many travellers choose to visit the nation for its abundance of stunning natural surroundings made up of natural reserves, the world’s second largest coral reef, and miles of pristine sandy beaches.
With over 16,500 species of flora and fauna, travellers on green Cuba holidays will find themselves in a natural paradise as they explore the island’s rolling hills, forests, mountains, and coastline with underwater delights.
A stunning site which offers visitors enjoying eco holidays breathtaking landscape, is the Yumuri Valley which can be viewed from Mirador de Bacunayagua (Bacunayagua's Lookout), and looks over one of Cuba’s most famous bridges.
Travellers on more adventurous holidays in Cuba can trek up the island’s highest mountain range, Sierra Maestra, which offers the surroundings of the national park combined with historic sites, legends and a variety of spectacular natural species.
Tourists enjoying central Cuba holidays can take advantage of the comfortable accommodation in Cuba hotels whilst in close proximity to the San Luis or Los Ingenios Valley which are situated near Trinidad city. Along the valley lie the runs of numerous sugar factories which were in working order in the 19th century.
The Caribbean’s largest swamp, Zapata Swamp, covers a 5,000 square kilometre area and is home to over 1,000 plant species as well as a famous crocodile raising conservation area and farm within Montemar Great Natural Park. Animal lovers enjoying holidays to Cuba may also get the chance to see the Cuban alligator, American and Cuban crocodiles, wild boars, deer, and several species of hutia.
Cuba is also home to a number of famous caves, including one of the longest Latin America cave systems, the 45 kilometre-long Santo Tomás, and the Cueva del Indio which the San Juan River runs through.
The Caribbean island is home to the world’s second largest coral reef and offers endless opportunities for diving enthusiasts on Cuba holidays including underwater brightly-coloured coral gardens, winding caves, and an array of spectacular marine life.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Enjoy a range of tours and excursions
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 28th Feb
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Soak up the history and culture in Havana before a luxurious stay at one of Varadero's most stunning beachfront resorts
- Rooftop swimming pool and jacuzzi at Parque Central where you can look over the spectacular city of Havana
- Bella Vista sits on Varadero's pristine stretch of beach with 24-Hour all-inclusive services
- Endless range of facilities and activities for the perfect stay in your beachfront paradise
- Discover Havana’s timeless, charismatic and bustling streets with a Havana city tour
One of Havana's most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the NH Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...