Cuba Holidays Offer Travellers the Perfect Nature Escape
As the number of travellers enjoying Cuba holidays increases, many visit the stunning Caribbean region for it natural surroundings comprising beautiful beaches, protected areas, and the world's second largest coral reef.
Cuba is fast becoming a destination for eco-friendly holidays as many travellers choose to visit the nation for its abundance of stunning natural surroundings made up of natural reserves, the world’s second largest coral reef, and miles of pristine sandy beaches.
With over 16,500 species of flora and fauna, travellers on green Cuba holidays will find themselves in a natural paradise as they explore the island’s rolling hills, forests, mountains, and coastline with underwater delights.
A stunning site which offers visitors enjoying eco holidays breathtaking landscape, is the Yumuri Valley which can be viewed from Mirador de Bacunayagua (Bacunayagua's Lookout), and looks over one of Cuba’s most famous bridges.
Travellers on more adventurous holidays in Cuba can trek up the island’s highest mountain range, Sierra Maestra, which offers the surroundings of the national park combined with historic sites, legends and a variety of spectacular natural species.
Tourists enjoying central Cuba holidays can take advantage of the comfortable accommodation in Cuba hotels whilst in close proximity to the San Luis or Los Ingenios Valley which are situated near Trinidad city. Along the valley lie the runs of numerous sugar factories which were in working order in the 19th century.
The Caribbean’s largest swamp, Zapata Swamp, covers a 5,000 square kilometre area and is home to over 1,000 plant species as well as a famous crocodile raising conservation area and farm within Montemar Great Natural Park. Animal lovers enjoying holidays to Cuba may also get the chance to see the Cuban alligator, American and Cuban crocodiles, wild boars, deer, and several species of hutia.
Cuba is also home to a number of famous caves, including one of the longest Latin America cave systems, the 45 kilometre-long Santo Tomás, and the Cueva del Indio which the San Juan River runs through.
The Caribbean island is home to the world’s second largest coral reef and offers endless opportunities for diving enthusiasts on Cuba holidays including underwater brightly-coloured coral gardens, winding caves, and an array of spectacular marine life.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 31st Jul 2017
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Blau Varadero - limited availability
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view - limited availability
- Enjoy a complimentary Cultural Presentation
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...