WINAIR adds St Lucia, Dominica and Tortola as new Routes for Caribbean Holidays
The regional airline WINAIR has added three new routes to its schedule giving travellers more choice for Caribbean holidays from June 28 2010 with a series of flights to Dominica, Tortola and St Lucia.
The main carrier into the Caribbean island of Montserrat, WINAIR, have announced the launch of three new flight routes for travellers looking for Caribbean holidays which will commence from 28 June 2010.
The airline has been Montserrat's main carrier since the new airport opened to travellers in 2005 and the new routes are expected to boost WINAIR’s operations and provide visitors with easier access for their holidays in St Lucia and other Caribbean destinations.
The flights were secured after extensive talks and the Managing Director of the airline, Edwin Hodge, said: "We are very excited to launch these new routes as it helps us to provide better and more enhanced services to the people of the region," Hodge added. "The new flights will complement our existing service and provide our customers with more travel options when using WINAIR."
The airline is optimistic that the new Dominica, Tortola and St Lucia flights will be used for Caribbean holidays, business trips, and diplomatic service by travellers from all over the world.
Hodge, a former pilot with WINAIR, said that the future of the airline and its growth will be based on their experience and commitment to service for its passengers.
Claudio Buncamper, Vice President of Marketing stated that the stakeholders are happy with the company’s progress.
He said: "Our primary aim is to not only offer our passengers excellent connections and service but we want to ensure they are safe and secure."
"I am of the firm view that with the addition of these three routes it promises to serve the unmet needs of discerning corporate and leisure flyers," Buncamper continued.
He added that the goal for WINAIR is to become the market leader within the Caribbean and the new schedule of flights will connect to all WINAIR destinations available to travellers.
Passengers will be able to travel to their Dominica, Tortola and St. Lucia holidays on a Jetstream 32 aircraft which has been acquired especially for the new routes.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Enjoy a fantastic tour
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- This offer includes a free Historical Havana Tour
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...