WINAIR adds St Lucia, Dominica and Tortola as new Routes for Caribbean Holidays
The regional airline WINAIR has added three new routes to its schedule giving travellers more choice for Caribbean holidays from June 28 2010 with a series of flights to Dominica, Tortola and St Lucia.
The main carrier into the Caribbean island of Montserrat, WINAIR, have announced the launch of three new flight routes for travellers looking for Caribbean holidays which will commence from 28 June 2010.
The airline has been Montserrat's main carrier since the new airport opened to travellers in 2005 and the new routes are expected to boost WINAIR’s operations and provide visitors with easier access for their holidays in St Lucia and other Caribbean destinations.
The flights were secured after extensive talks and the Managing Director of the airline, Edwin Hodge, said: "We are very excited to launch these new routes as it helps us to provide better and more enhanced services to the people of the region," Hodge added. "The new flights will complement our existing service and provide our customers with more travel options when using WINAIR."
The airline is optimistic that the new Dominica, Tortola and St Lucia flights will be used for Caribbean holidays, business trips, and diplomatic service by travellers from all over the world.
Hodge, a former pilot with WINAIR, said that the future of the airline and its growth will be based on their experience and commitment to service for its passengers.
Claudio Buncamper, Vice President of Marketing stated that the stakeholders are happy with the company’s progress.
He said: "Our primary aim is to not only offer our passengers excellent connections and service but we want to ensure they are safe and secure."
"I am of the firm view that with the addition of these three routes it promises to serve the unmet needs of discerning corporate and leisure flyers," Buncamper continued.
He added that the goal for WINAIR is to become the market leader within the Caribbean and the new schedule of flights will connect to all WINAIR destinations available to travellers.
Passengers will be able to travel to their Dominica, Tortola and St. Lucia holidays on a Jetstream 32 aircraft which has been acquired especially for the new routes.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Enjoy a wide range of added values, fun activities or relax and lie under the sun on exclusive private beach area in Varadero
- Never waste a minute of your holiday and enjoy all fun activities from waters sports to golf lessons at Breezes Bella Costa
- Experience Varadero to the fullest with fantastic options for couples, families or singles as there is something to suit everyone
- Memories Miramar Hotel has a fantastic location and is only a 5-minute walk from the nearest beach
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Kids Stay, Play and Eat free
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Fantastic all-inclusive package providing all meals, snacks, unlimited premium beverages, 24-hour room service and more
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Well located in the heart of Havana's historic Old town, close to Central Park and minutes away from the National Theatre, the Capitol and Hemingway's favourite bar, the Floridita
- Iberostar Parque Central is a great base to discover all this unique city has to offer
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero such as erobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and much more.
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...