WINAIR adds St Lucia, Dominica and Tortola as new Routes for Caribbean Holidays
The regional airline WINAIR has added three new routes to its schedule giving travellers more choice for Caribbean holidays from June 28 2010 with a series of flights to Dominica, Tortola and St Lucia.
The main carrier into the Caribbean island of Montserrat, WINAIR, have announced the launch of three new flight routes for travellers looking for Caribbean holidays which will commence from 28 June 2010.
The airline has been Montserrat's main carrier since the new airport opened to travellers in 2005 and the new routes are expected to boost WINAIR’s operations and provide visitors with easier access for their holidays in St Lucia and other Caribbean destinations.
The flights were secured after extensive talks and the Managing Director of the airline, Edwin Hodge, said: "We are very excited to launch these new routes as it helps us to provide better and more enhanced services to the people of the region," Hodge added. "The new flights will complement our existing service and provide our customers with more travel options when using WINAIR."
The airline is optimistic that the new Dominica, Tortola and St Lucia flights will be used for Caribbean holidays, business trips, and diplomatic service by travellers from all over the world.
Hodge, a former pilot with WINAIR, said that the future of the airline and its growth will be based on their experience and commitment to service for its passengers.
Claudio Buncamper, Vice President of Marketing stated that the stakeholders are happy with the company’s progress.
He said: "Our primary aim is to not only offer our passengers excellent connections and service but we want to ensure they are safe and secure."
"I am of the firm view that with the addition of these three routes it promises to serve the unmet needs of discerning corporate and leisure flyers," Buncamper continued.
He added that the goal for WINAIR is to become the market leader within the Caribbean and the new schedule of flights will connect to all WINAIR destinations available to travellers.
Passengers will be able to travel to their Dominica, Tortola and St. Lucia holidays on a Jetstream 32 aircraft which has been acquired especially for the new routes.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Enjoy the exciting nightlife the Melia Marina Varadero Hotel has to offer, whilst relaxing during the day in the beautiful accommodation
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 29th May 2017
- Incredible all-inclusive benefits with dining at 9 restaurants at Melia Marina Varadero Hotel
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Melia Habana - limited availability
- Melia Marina Varadero Hotel is ideally located 300m from the beach in an ecological reserve with a dolphinarium and caves to explore
- Excellent watersports facilities including yachting, fishing and diving
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...