WINAIR adds St Lucia, Dominica and Tortola as new Routes for Caribbean Holidays
The regional airline WINAIR has added three new routes to its schedule giving travellers more choice for Caribbean holidays from June 28 2010 with a series of flights to Dominica, Tortola and St Lucia.
The main carrier into the Caribbean island of Montserrat, WINAIR, have announced the launch of three new flight routes for travellers looking for Caribbean holidays which will commence from 28 June 2010.
The airline has been Montserrat's main carrier since the new airport opened to travellers in 2005 and the new routes are expected to boost WINAIR’s operations and provide visitors with easier access for their holidays in St Lucia and other Caribbean destinations.
The flights were secured after extensive talks and the Managing Director of the airline, Edwin Hodge, said: "We are very excited to launch these new routes as it helps us to provide better and more enhanced services to the people of the region," Hodge added. "The new flights will complement our existing service and provide our customers with more travel options when using WINAIR."
The airline is optimistic that the new Dominica, Tortola and St Lucia flights will be used for Caribbean holidays, business trips, and diplomatic service by travellers from all over the world.
Hodge, a former pilot with WINAIR, said that the future of the airline and its growth will be based on their experience and commitment to service for its passengers.
Claudio Buncamper, Vice President of Marketing stated that the stakeholders are happy with the company’s progress.
He said: "Our primary aim is to not only offer our passengers excellent connections and service but we want to ensure they are safe and secure."
"I am of the firm view that with the addition of these three routes it promises to serve the unmet needs of discerning corporate and leisure flyers," Buncamper continued.
He added that the goal for WINAIR is to become the market leader within the Caribbean and the new schedule of flights will connect to all WINAIR destinations available to travellers.
Passengers will be able to travel to their Dominica, Tortola and St. Lucia holidays on a Jetstream 32 aircraft which has been acquired especially for the new routes.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...
This is the place to be if you're looking for a sun-drenched holiday by the sea. Rostrevor Hotel is one of the most...